Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Chris Manning (@LD2K) just posted a new current-gen NBA 2K14 screenshot of Andre Iguodala. For those looking for next-gen information, 2K Sports mentioned that they will start it up later in the month.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 MarvinOida @ 09/11/13 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
They're not that tight, if you zoom into it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
But they're not that baggy like 2K's on default. But that's not the point Im really going to go for. I just want 2k to tone down the light. If you compare 2K12 to 2K13, 2K12 was primarily a better looking game in terms of jerseys and courts.

Tap Tap Tapatalking away from my iPhone

# 42 skinnybonez @ 09/11/13 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
That's pc though, with lol quality cloth resolution.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
I'm just comparing the colors brah

# 43 J_Posse @ 09/11/13 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnybonez
I'm just comparing the colors brah
PC Modders don't have to worry about following the league's style guide. They couldn't make the alteration with current either in part because the lighting, the NBA or other factors, but we should wait and see about next-gen NBA 2K.

Faces on current gen aren't perfect, yet most are passable for the real thing. Tim Duncan, Kobe Bryant, and Russell Westbrook are just a few examples of the solid work done in 2K12-2K14. Hopefully if the LeBron reveal trailer is any indication they'll take it to another level with new hardware.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ

# 44 triangleoffense @ 09/11/13 11:56 AM
Hopefully they changed certain team's sleeve colors to white/black for home/away. Maybe this pic proves that?

# 45 infam0us @ 09/11/13 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
PC Modders don't have to worry about following the league's style guide. They couldn't make the alteration with current either in part because the lighting, the NBA or other factors, but we should wait and see about next-gen NBA 2K.

Faces on current gen aren't perfect, yet most are passable for the real thing. Tim Duncan, Kobe Bryant, and Russell Westbrook are just a few examples of the solid work done in 2K12-2K14. Hopefully if the LeBron reveal trailer is any indication they'll take it to another level with new hardware.

Its not a matter of following NBA guidelines, look at the Live series and their uniforms. They've consistently had more vibrant uniforms, reflecting the actual shade more so than 2k's faded colors.

# 46 J_Posse @ 09/12/13 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infam0us
Its not a matter of following NBA guidelines, look at the Live series and their uniforms. They've consistently had more vibrant uniforms, reflecting the actual shade more so than 2k's faded colors.
Yet, only a few teams jerseys look "faded" (Bulls, Warriors and a few more) and the color black isn't dark enough on others. They do a good job on teams like the Pistons, 76ers, Lakers, Mavericks and others.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.