Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

NCAA Football 14 uniform pack #2 is available now for $1.00, which includes parts for Louisiana Tech, LSU, Miami (OH), Oklahoma St., South Carolina and Texas Tech. It is available now for 360. We will update this post when it's ready for PS3 users.

According to The Gaming Tailgate those parts include the following.

Quote:
... new 2013 uniforms for Miami (OH), new helmets for Louisiana Tech (2013 & USA alternate), two sets of gloves for LSU, orange and black Pistol Pete helmets for Oklahoma State, and gloves for South Carolina and Texas Tech.

UPDATE: Here is everything that is included.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 dansaint @ 09/10/13 01:08 PM
and illinois two new helmets, which they debuted LAST year.

# 22 Peacefrog @ 09/10/13 01:10 PM
You see, here's what EA does. They have two lists: one of all the things their customers want and are asking for, and another of miscellaneous stuff that nobody cares about, but can be produced for cheap. The misc list is much larger than the request list. They take each individual item off the request list, pair it with five items from the misc list, and write them all on post-it notes. Then they place said post-it notes on a wall in their corporate headquarters, blindfold themselves and throw darts at it. When one hits, that's the update we get. The post-it notes are tiny, however, and it's a large wall. Even though they throw darts twice a week, they don't always hit anything.

Here's the sad part: they're making oodles of money off of this business practice, and will continue to do so until their customers stop eating up anything they release. Protip: we won't.

# 23 gerg1234 @ 09/10/13 01:10 PM
I was really hoping for the new Kansas helmets.

# 24 juicey79 @ 09/10/13 01:14 PM
I have no problem paying extra for professional likeness but for jerseys that should be part of the selection of other uniforms...this is typical greed and such a joke.

# 25 LionsFanNJ @ 09/10/13 01:29 PM
If you Don't like it. Don't buy it.

# 26 canesfins @ 09/10/13 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ

Lets just ignore the fact that a lot of jerseys are still not added (some are from LAST YEAR which are still not in the game) Instead they give us gloves.

# 27 dmm0816 @ 09/10/13 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
he's right. they do this because they know people will complain but in the end still spend money on it. a lot of people are complaining about jerseys that were in last yrs game that arent in this yrs. i agree with you 100% they shouldve never been taken out unless the school requested but maybe EA did that just to add them back in a uniform update and charge for them. either way its ridiculous to me that they even charge for uniforms that should be in the game from the jump.

# 28 TripleCrown9 @ 09/10/13 01:47 PM
I can't buy it for some reason. It's saying I already purchased it, and to check my downloads. But I didn't already buy it because it just came out.

# 29 BobbyColtrane @ 09/10/13 02:02 PM
Gloves......

# 30 BadAssHskr @ 09/10/13 02:17 PM
Going about your day, what all do you actually come across that you can purchase for $1? In terms of value, it seems about right.

# 31 rynecandy @ 09/10/13 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicey79
I have no problem paying extra for professional likeness but for jerseys that should be part of the selection of other uniforms...this is typical greed and such a joke.
The problem arises in what people think DLC should be in a game. Most teams (not all) have a decent selection of uni's to pick from and the uniform doesn't change any gameplay. It's not considered something that is necessary to get the full experience. Still some think all uniforms should be included for free. If they offered something that was necessary to play the game as DLC, people would be pissed about that as well. DLC isn't going anywhere, so it all depends on what a person thinks DLC should be and how much they would be willing to pay for it. I'm not sure what is meant by prof. likeness....of the players? It's a college game, so that wouldn't even be possible.

# 32 cowboykris @ 09/10/13 02:47 PM
Is it available for ps3 yet can't find where it is and when I try to buy it says I did already but I haven't

# 33 Neverwhere @ 09/10/13 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboykris
Is it available for ps3 yet can't find where it is and when I try to buy it says I did already but I haven't
No, it's not available yet. Sony usually releases around 5pm EST, so check back around then.

# 34 beekay415 @ 09/10/13 03:11 PM
I had a $1 credit so I bought it, not great but not terrible. Don't think gloves should go in before helmets and uni's but it is what it is, before we didn't even have this option so you can't even be that upset

# 35 amparker1986 @ 09/10/13 03:26 PM
I'll purchase it, but only because I want to play against Miami in those uni's and Okie State in the new helmets. Disappointed in the release though. They teased alot on their twitter account last week, deleted most of it, then published a pretty spartan DLC package.

I imagine they are using this as "will the customer still buy this product" placement. If we (the end users) buy it, they'll produce more. If we don't, then they most likely won't.

# 36 LionsFanNJ @ 09/10/13 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfins
Lets just ignore the fact that a lot of jerseys are still not added (some are from LAST YEAR which are still not in the game) Instead they give us gloves.
Let's ignore that previous to last year this option wasn't available. So you wouldn't get them anyway. I'll let you cook though

Also, don't like it don't buy it.

# 37 TB12TCUPROCOMBAT @ 09/10/13 03:38 PM
what about the tcu uniform they wore against LSU.

# 38 robi2184 @ 09/10/13 04:09 PM
I have a ps3 & I'm trying to download the uniform pack 2 and keep getting a download error. How can I fix this problem to download my uniforms.

# 39 VGametime @ 09/10/13 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshoop3
That black under shirt they wore vs Michigan last year. I dont know why they got rid of all of Michigans helmets and jerseys they have worn, just because Michigan doesnt wear them this year doesnt mean they have to be out of the game. Just Like ohio's jerseys from the last 3 years are in.
Yea, but they don't even have those uniforms from The Game - the Nike Pro Combat '12 unis or "Rivalry" uniforms as they're called. They also have the wrong Nike gloves too as the regular specials are Scarlet on the outside and Gray on the palms with the "Ohio State" script on it.

Nevertheless, it shouldn't be forced on the regular home unis and it should be adjustable to the various lengths.

TTUN should also have all their Sun & Blue Adidas jerseys too.

# 40 DubTrey1 @ 09/10/13 04:45 PM
Was hoping to see Houston's new uni's, helmets.... well, crap.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.