Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

NCAA Football 14 uniform pack #2 is available now for $1.00, which includes parts for Louisiana Tech, LSU, Miami (OH), Oklahoma St., South Carolina and Texas Tech. It is available now for 360. We will update this post when it's ready for PS3 users.

According to The Gaming Tailgate those parts include the following.

Quote:
... new 2013 uniforms for Miami (OH), new helmets for Louisiana Tech (2013 & USA alternate), two sets of gloves for LSU, orange and black Pistol Pete helmets for Oklahoma State, and gloves for South Carolina and Texas Tech.

UPDATE: Here is everything that is included.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 coogrfan @ 09/12/13 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggedupbruh
So. Question.

They update South Carolina's uniforms? They got new uniforms before the season even started. Yet in the game they still wear their 11-12 uniforms. The new ones shoulda been in the game before it shipped. So please tell me they're in now. 3 weeks into the season.

Not the mention they didnt even get the scoreboard scar has had for two years.

The game went to press sometime in June. USCe didn't reveal their new uni's until late July/early August. To say "they should have been on the disc" would seem to violate the laws of space and time.

Having said that...Miami's new uni's were revealed around the same time, so we would now seem to have proof that EA can get late arriving base uni's (as opposed to one time "special" stuff) into the game if they choose to do so.

# 82 scarface786 @ 09/12/13 06:51 PM
Didn't they say when the first uniform update was released that one would be coming at the end of august that would include the new chrome helmets for north carolina and a lot of other uniforms?

# 83 151 yyeeqq @ 09/12/13 08:22 PM
Why can't I play the game of the week in a lobby ????????

# 84 knighthawksfan @ 09/14/13 06:41 AM
LOL ea sports is tripping with these prices but I will pay just to have this stuff lmao

# 85 dtlm6 @ 09/14/13 11:00 AM
Looking forward to the new Shamrock Series Notre Dame Uniforms........

# 86 EAGLESFAN10 @ 09/14/13 12:25 PM
I'm as big of a Visual person as I am a Gameplay person

But really EA EVERY team NEEDS TEAM COLOR SOCKS

# 87 jake44np @ 09/14/13 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by $NevaBroke$
BA2929 Are you serious right now? Get paid for extra work? These items should have already been in the game but I understand updates and they should be free to us. We only pay over $60 for a game that has not been 100% complete out of the box since the 2007 version. I get that some uni's may be left out due to the deadline of completing the game but don't charge us for this later. This is a 2014 game and we now have to pay extra for what should already be "In the Game" in the first place? Let me let you in on a little secret: Most people buy this game because it's the only college football game out there and they want to see their favorite school/team with the exact same uni's and accessories they see on t.v., PERIOD. Why should we not expect perfection on uni mirroring and accessories for a game like this? According to EA "If It's In The Game, It's In The Game". EA, just back up what you advertise. I want to see everything in the game I see on Saturdays and I'm not the only one. Will we ever get it from EA? No, but I knew this years ago. Before the uni update buying madness EA started I was downloading alt uni's from fellow OS members who created and shared for free. I would say nothing if this game was $30 or $40 but give me a break. Any updates should be free for all of us who pay full retail price for this game. What the hell is the online pass for then? It just burns me that in a game that is in it's 2014 version and has a long track record still manages to screw us on the little things that should already be in the game. I have bought the EA NCAA Football series every year from the start. I have seen this game evolve. Over the years I have put up with the glitches, bugs, patches, broken plays, broken run game, broken o-line, broken d-line, broken coverage, rocket catches, superman linebackers, no refs on the field, crappy looking sidelines, 1-D looking fans in the stadiums. Now I deal with continuous misses on uni's and accessories, then be charged extra for bits and pieces? EA, really? "If It's In The Game, It's In The Game", really? Maybe for FIFA and NHL series but the NFL/college football series has been "Out Of The Game" as far as complete uni's, alt uni's and accessories...Paid for extra work, stop it!!!
And yet u keep buying the game. Lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.