Home
NBA Live 14 News Post

According to the latest NBA Live 14 blog, posted by Executive Producer Sean O'Brien, we should be seeing 5 on 5 gameplay footage very soon with new screenshots and details arriving this week.

Quote:
That being said, we know how you’re beyond ready to see more game assets and a 5-on-5 gameplay video. It is coming soon. I want you guys to see the game as we near completion to get a real impression (without disclaimers) of what to expect when we hit store shelves.

Between now and then, we’ll be giving you a glimpse of what NBA LIVE 14 is all about. In the next few days, we’ll be sharing a little peek of in-game screen shots and what you can expect to see and experience this fall and we’ll continue to share new assets as we lead up to the launch of the game.

Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 convince @ 09/11/13 06:03 PM
Screen shots suck. What up with both of these companies always thinking screenshots are the flavor of the month. Anyone can zoom in on a reply and be at awe at details but guess what we don't play the game that way. Just jump to the 5 on 5 gameplay because really that is the only thing that matters.

# 22 BigBuzz5 @ 09/11/13 06:10 PM
See, why can't Madden follow in their footsteps? The difference between Live and Madden is LIVE LISTENS TO THE COMMUNITY! IS THAT TOO HARD TO DO, MADDEN DEVELOPERS??!!

# 23 k1lo5 @ 09/11/13 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Sports gaming is better in the long run when there's multiple good to great titles sitting on store shelves. Hope they hit a home run.
+1

Live being back will only make 2k step up their game! Progression is key from this point onwards IMO and i feel Live is taking it to another level with 'ignite'!

# 24 ZoneSix @ 09/11/13 06:32 PM
i'm stoked..

# 25 youvalss @ 09/11/13 06:50 PM
Great, looking forward to watching gameplay. Welcome back, NBA Live. Hopefully, it will be a pleasant surprise.

# 26 CoRRuPTMiND93 @ 09/11/13 07:04 PM
I've said this before, and I'll say it again, everything that EA has said about this game so far, sounds promising. At this point it's just a wait and see thing. We've heard their pitch, at least all that they re willin gto tell us so far, and now it's time to see all of that in action. I'm excited to see how this game turns out, but i'm not going to put any over the top expectations on it either. Even keel approach, not to high, not to low.

# 27 Jakeness23 @ 09/11/13 07:17 PM
I'm very excited to see what they've got going on this year. I love the competition, it only helps us! After just seeing those cyberface shots of Kyrie, I am pumped, next few weeks should be interesting.

# 28 wxn8822 @ 09/11/13 07:44 PM
When a game company is cagey to reveal anything, and overuse the words "coming soon," you know it is lack of confidence, which, in turn, indicates the prospect of subpar products.

I hope I am wrong.

# 29 Ajknowsit @ 09/11/13 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxn8822
When a game company is cagey to reveal anything, and overuse the words "coming soon," you know it is lack of confidence, which, in turn, indicates the prospect of subpar products.

I hope I am wrong.
LOL, you just described 2k... but they get a pass right.

# 30 Taylor_0330 @ 09/11/13 08:45 PM
Shout Out! To all the real NBA Live fans who have held it down for EA, and knew they were coming back in a major way. Now they are about to show in prove to all the people IT'S TRUUUEEE! NBA LIIIIIIIIVVVVE is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 31 KyotoCarl @ 09/11/13 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxn8822

I hope I am wrong.
There's a good reason they haven't shown anything yet. Next gen doesn't come out for another two months and both GTA and the other bball game are marketing their current gen versions. No need for EA to get involved yet. Still plenty of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajknowsit
LOL, you just described 2k... but they get a pass right.
This statement is just so false.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

# 32 javicd21 @ 09/11/13 09:56 PM
EA is trying to seek madden.that's why there's no info on live. Plus if live came out with all of their announcements, what would they hype in November?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

# 33 frankwyte81 @ 09/12/13 01:02 AM
Live 14 will be fine. At the moment, I'm more concerned about Madden 25 next gen. Other than the E3 trailer, we haven't heard or seen nothing about the game. At least Live 14 has something to show. I know people are going to say that EA is trying to sell current gen games first, but I will use Fifa (as an example) to prove you wrong. The information on many of these release day next gen games is trickling in slowly, I'm kinda worried. Madden is the only EA next gen title that is being kept from us.

# 34 rockchisler @ 09/12/13 03:50 AM
No worries for either game..

# 35 quehouston @ 09/12/13 04:37 AM
Cant wait. I've got high hopes for Live. New gen = clean slate for me. Level playing field. Lets wait until we get our hands on it before we start counting them out. Lets also wait until we get our hands on 2k before we crown them king.

# 36 Kache305 @ 09/12/13 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
Agree. Way too early to set expectations for this game, as well as 2ks nextgen effort for that matter. We know graphically both games will look great but lets wait and see some gameplay and hands on impressions, for both games, before we start saying that live is back or that 2k will remain king. Im especially trying to keep my expectations low for live since it has a track record of disappointment (live 10 was the only entry on current gen that was worth owning), 2k has atleast proved that there will be a solid product on the shelves even if it doesnt "wow" us year in and year out.
I Personally think Nba Live will Take a Chunk of Nba 2k Consumers.. especially if they Deliver on the Online Features... I Know Nba Live will Kick Nba 2k in Graphix.. NOT GAMEPLAY... But Lets See What Happens.. Im Excited about What Both Game are Bringing to Us...

# 37 donp1981 @ 09/12/13 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quehouston
Cant wait. I've got high hopes for Live. New gen = clean slate for me. Level playing field. Lets wait until we get our hands on it before we start counting them out. Lets also wait until we get our hands on 2k before we crown them king.
Best comment I've heard. My thoughts exactly.

# 38 I Djm @ 09/12/13 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBuzz5
See, why can't Madden follow in their footsteps? The difference between Live and Madden is LIVE LISTENS TO THE COMMUNITY! IS THAT TOO HARD TO DO, MADDEN DEVELOPERS??!!
no one else makes football so why exactly should they listen?

# 39 Mintsa @ 09/12/13 09:12 AM
This next gen battle on the hardwood is about to begin....can't wait !

# 40 The 24th Letter @ 09/12/13 10:02 AM
It was fun going between Live & NBA Live 10 because they both had things I liked about them...

Looking forward to it!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.