Home
NBA Live 14 News Post

According to the latest NBA Live 14 blog, posted by Executive Producer Sean O'Brien, we should be seeing 5 on 5 gameplay footage very soon with new screenshots and details arriving this week.

Quote:
That being said, we know how you’re beyond ready to see more game assets and a 5-on-5 gameplay video. It is coming soon. I want you guys to see the game as we near completion to get a real impression (without disclaimers) of what to expect when we hit store shelves.

Between now and then, we’ll be giving you a glimpse of what NBA LIVE 14 is all about. In the next few days, we’ll be sharing a little peek of in-game screen shots and what you can expect to see and experience this fall and we’ll continue to share new assets as we lead up to the launch of the game.

Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 oasis90 @ 10/07/13 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltokPwnage04
I agree that trailers have little meaning. However EA is handling their marking as if Live is a brand we trust.
Yes, i really don't understand this conduct by EA. They must chase 2k so I think they MUST try to take an advantage, but well..it's EA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franzis
C'mon now
We're talking about next gen here
You want a HUGE step in visuals too
And something of what we saw was mind blowing in this regard
I'm agree with you, i really want a big big step in visuals
But it's not all, obviously

# 142 King_B_Mack @ 10/07/13 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iverson_2k
Funny thing is this game received the Best Sports game award at E3. They said we would receive a 5 vs 5 at the end of the summer, well that came and went. If they don't show us something this week or the next consider the game not very good. I posted a video on here of a guy who said he was a game tester and that video has been taken down. I think at this point EA is running around with their heads cut off trying to fix and patch stuff. I was looking forward to this game when I saw the first screenshot. But at this point my level of excitement for this game is very low. I'm not expecting all that much from EA, I hope that EA releases something like NOW!!!! Anything!!!
Stop it! Stop it right now! From who? From what credible source did they win Sports Game of E3? I ask what credible source because I know for a fact that it did not win the official award that's voted on by a group of 30 Gaming outlets like Game Informer, IGN, Machinima, etc. They didn't even nominate it. So what backwater, unheard of gaming site/magazine voted that best sports game of E3?

# 143 FlyRice @ 10/07/13 01:11 PM
The word soon is dead to me.

# 144 King_B_Mack @ 10/07/13 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
Win

Best Sports Game - Pop (Brazil)
Best Sports Game - Game Chronicles

Nomination

Best Sports Game - Machinima
Best Sports Game - Hardcore Gamer
Best Sports Game - IGN
http://www.gamecriticsawards.com/index.html

And my point. Who or what is Pop and Game Chronicles? Bringing up that they won Best Sports Game of E3 is like implying somebody won an Oscar for best actor when in reality they won the North Carolina Young Movie Goers Choice Award for best actor. And yes, I realize such an award doesn't exist, just making a point.

# 145 ScoobySnax @ 10/07/13 02:20 PM
The visuals are a byproduct of working with more advanced hardware - nothing more, nothing less. I'm more concerned with the gameplay here. If that's right, everything else will take care of itself.

# 146 sportzbro @ 10/07/13 09:26 PM
I check this forum about every other day... still waiting to see gameplay from something that releases in basically 1 month.

# 147 youvalss @ 10/08/13 01:14 AM
^^ That's your mistake. If you check EVERY day, you might just catch it. But seriously, if you check the day after they may have already taken it down...

# 148 King_B_Mack @ 10/08/13 04:19 PM
Lol my bad. Was the first one that came to mind.

# 149 xandermole25 @ 10/08/13 07:29 PM
nba.com took down the video list, now there are only suppose to be two videos in october

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.