Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Obviously NBA 2K14 ratings can change, but here are some that were captured from the livestream last week.
  • Kobe Bryant (93)
  • Pau Gasol (80)
  • Steve Nash (80)
  • Chris Kaman (75)
  • Nick Young (72)

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Norris_Cole @ 09/11/13 01:42 PM
What a surprise, only lakers ratings...

enough with the 2k insider's syndrome please

# 2 arimamba @ 09/11/13 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
What a surprise, only lakers ratings...

enough with the 2k insider's syndrome please
dude chill is not like they release it, maybe they got it from gameplay man....

# 3 Steve_OS @ 09/11/13 01:48 PM
This was captured via the Live Stream Ronnie and LD2K had last week. Ronnie never made any manual substitutions, so I couldn't grab any for the Knicks. Relax. LOL

# 4 Vni @ 09/11/13 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by younggoku
Kobe 93 fresh off injury?
I think it's based off last season. We're yet to see how Kobe returns. I hope they won't hesitate to reduce his stats if he isn't the same player. Kobe can still be effective even if he lost a step.

# 5 8KB24 @ 09/11/13 02:36 PM
I hope Kobe loses attribute points in ATHLETICISM, but everything else remains the same. And please raise his on ball defense but lower defensive awareness. Because he is/was this last season/ very good on ball defender. His off ball D is atrocious, and I'm being kind here.

# 6 SouthBeach @ 09/11/13 03:27 PM
If this is based on last season including the playoffs, and Kobe's a 93, Wade will definitely be in the high 80s; maybe 89 or so.

I'll really be surprised if he's any lower than an 85 or any higher than a 90.

# 7 boltokPwnage04 @ 09/11/13 05:20 PM
Nash 80? I'm curious what the specifics are because on its face that seems way high.

# 8 Wildcats302 @ 09/11/13 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltokPwnage04
Nash 80? I'm curious what the specifics are because on its face that seems way high.
I think it is about right. Nash, Gasol and Kobe are getting too hard a time by some people based on last year. I think with the Dwightmare gone and if (a big IF) they all stay healthy this season I think the offense can be good through the 3 of them. D? Uh no lol

# 9 poloelite @ 09/11/13 07:08 PM
I hope they go away from overall ratings next gen and just focus on each guy playing the way he plays in real life. I swear it seems like they boost offensive/defensive awareness (or other attributes) at times so a player can have a more attractive overall rating to appease us.

# 10 ForeverVersatile @ 09/11/13 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
I hope Kobe loses attribute points in ATHLETICISM, but everything else remains the same. And please raise his on ball defense but lower defensive awareness. Because he is/was this last season/ very good on ball defender. His off ball D is atrocious, and I'm being kind here.
Kobe must have been set to sag off on off ball..lol
Good shooters always loght him up coming off screens Because he gives them so much room.

# 11 Vni @ 09/11/13 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poloelite
I hope they go away from overall ratings next gen and just focus on each guy playing the way he plays in real life. I swear it seems like they boost offensive/defensive awareness (or other attributes) at times so a player can have a more attractive overall rating to appease us.
That's what they do. Most superstar's D is overrated to boost their overalls.

# 12 keshunleon @ 09/11/13 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
I think it is about right. Nash, Gasol and Kobe are getting too hard a time by some people based on last year. I think with the Dwightmare gone and if (a big IF) they all stay healthy this season I think the offense can be good through the 3 of them. D? Uh no lol

Laker fan alert

Dwight got the others hurt, huh??

Nash was terrible last year and he is a 80, couldn't guard anybody last year.
Nash defense should be
OBallD 50
Defense Awareness 50
block 25
steal 35
SMH!

# 13 OkayC @ 09/12/13 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon

Laker fan alert

Dwight got the others hurt, huh??

Nash was terrible last year and he is a 80, couldn't guard anybody last year.
Nash defense should be
OBallD 50
Defense Awareness 50
block 25
steal 35
SMH!
Too busy hating on lakers to realize reality alert! Nash's offense is probably what earned him an 80, his shooting and overall offensive ability is no joke. his D is bad obviously, but when healthy he is a beast, and always has been.

# 14 Taer @ 09/12/13 03:51 AM
  • Kobe Bryant (93)/ My 2k13 Kobe Bryant (79)
  • Pau Gasol (80)/ My 2k13 Pau Gasol (81)
  • Steve Nash (80)/ My 2k13 Steve Nash (79)
The thing is overall ratings don't matter. My Steve Nash is a 79 overall, but his on-ball defense is at 59 and defense awareness at 45. My Kobe is only 79, yet he is the 5th best shooting guard in the NBA. What matters is how they actually perform.

# 15 8KB24 @ 09/12/13 04:19 AM
Nash is better off ball defender than Kobe. But Kobe is better on ball defender than Nash.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.