Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 News Post

OPE has posted the full list of teams in PES 2014, as well as the list of stadiums.

The list of stadiums is short (due to EA exclusive agreements), so we've listed them below. Click here to see the full list of teams.

Licensed (13)
  • Old Trafford
  • Wembley Stadium
  • Allianz Arena
  • Guiseppe Meazza
  • San Siro
  • Juventus Stadium
  • Estadio da Luz
  • Stade de France
  • Estadio Urbano Caldeira
  • Estadio do Morumbi
  • El Monumental
  • King Fahd International Stadium
  • Saitama Stadium 2002
Generic (5)
  • Konami Stadium
  • Royal London Stadium
  • Burg Stadion
  • Estadio de Escorpiao
  • Estadio del Nuevo Triunfo

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RoyceDa59 @ 09/12/13 10:08 AM
So sad that EA acquired the license for all of the La Liga stadiums only to inlcude 4 stadiums this year. What a joke. They probably will never include all of the stadiums for La Liga teams like PES did. I will never forget how excited Athletic Club fans were as well a other fans of teams were when they got to see their stadiums in a footy game.

# 2 Krebstar @ 09/12/13 10:31 AM
When you look at the team list and the four open leagues and pair it with a great option file, here is an example of a list of leagues you could be looking at this year if your game.

It's pretty impressive for PES. (fake leagues shown in italics)

- English Premier League
- Ligue 1
- Serie A
- Liga BBVA
- Bundesliga
- Eredivisie
- Liga Sagres
- Brasileiro
- Primera División (Argentina)
- Primera División (Chile)
- Major League Soccer
- Russian Premier League
- Sky Bet Championship (20 clubs)

- Copa Libertadores (38 clubs)
- AFC Champions League (32 clubs)

Other Clubs
- RSC Anderlecht
- APOEL FC
- Sparta Prague
- FC Copenhagen
- Nordsjaelland
- Olympiacos FC
- PAOK FC
- Maccabi Tel Aviv
- Legia Warsaw
- CSKA Moscow
- Zenit St. Petersburg
- Celtic FC
- Motherwell FC
- Galatasaray A.S.
- Shakhtar Donetsk
- Al Ittihad
- Al Nassr

# 3 Tomba @ 09/12/13 10:35 AM
LEGIA LEGIA LEGIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ESTATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 4 Beetlebum @ 09/12/13 10:40 AM
I don't know...
I am enjoying the demo and i think PES will be a really solid game this year, but 19 stadiums is kind of a deal-breaker for me.

What's the point in having 14 leagues if you have to play all your games in the same same stadium?

With the 4 fake leagues we could potentially create all the English Championship, League 1 and 2, but if I am forced to play Port Vale-Coventry at Old Trafford it ruins all the atmosphere.

indeed, I really like FIFA's atmosphere not because of the licensed stadiums but because of the generic ones... having Molton Road, Town Park etc. makes all the difference in the world.

# 5 BROman @ 09/12/13 10:43 AM
lack of a stadium editor is a killer

# 6 rckabillyRaider @ 09/12/13 10:47 AM
I'm wondering if you edit the fake leagues, say mls in the Asia region spot, will they end up playing in the AFC champions league? My plan was to try to include mls, liga MX, and possibly the SPL (I follow Celtic a bit). Ideally I would want mls and liga MX to qualify for the libertadores but I don't know if that's possible.

# 7 RoyceDa59 @ 09/12/13 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlebum
I don't know...
I am enjoying the demo and i think PES will be a really solid game this year, but 19 stadiums is kind of a deal-breaker for me.

What's the point in having 14 leagues if you have to play all your games in the same same stadium?

With the 4 fake leagues we could potentially create all the English Championship, League 1 and 2, but if I am forced to play Port Vale-Coventry at Old Trafford it ruins all the atmosphere.

indeed, I really like FIFA's atmosphere not because of the licensed stadiums but because of the generic ones... having Molton Road, Town Park etc. makes all the difference in the world.
I agree with this, it really is disappointing and no stadium editor is sad. I wondering if you can at least edit adboards or something.

# 8 Krebstar @ 09/12/13 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
I'm wondering if you edit the fake leagues, say mls in the Asia region spot, will they end up playing in the AFC champions league? My plan was to try to include mls, liga MX, and possibly the SPL (I follow Celtic a bit). Ideally I would want mls and liga MX to qualify for the libertadores but I don't know if that's possible.
This is something I just realized. The three top fake leagues are all tied to certain regions.

Damnit.

# 9 RoyceDa59 @ 09/12/13 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
This is something I just realized. The three top fake leagues are all tied to certain regions.

Damnit.
I am sure there might be a workaround for it.

# 10 believeinnow @ 09/12/13 12:40 PM
It's actually less than 13 if you consider that San Siro and Guiseppe Meazza are the EXACT SAME STADIUM.

I don't think the number of real stadiums matter except for the fact that they have been trying to show off their crowd shots.

Also, I think that EA Exclusive rights to stadium is a lie since the rumor lists for FIFA 14 stadiums don't include all 20 clubs. I think it's just an excuse for Konami.

Lastly, they need to do a better job licensing the 32 UEFA Champions League clubs...it's sad that they are missing at least 4 clubs.

# 11 rckabillyRaider @ 09/12/13 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I am sure there might be a workaround for it.
if master league/bal still has only the options to compete in uefa or libertadores, we can for example put mls in the Asia slot but still choose to compete in libertadores, and then put liga MX in the Latin America slot which probably competes in libertadores by default and bundesliga, or Russia league in Europe slot to compete in uefa by default most likely.

# 12 woody2goody @ 09/12/13 05:00 PM
The team list is great - the game is pretty underwhelming this year though unfortunately.

Shame about the stadiums, it was an area which was very strong last year obviously

# 13 jvalverde88 @ 09/12/13 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit89
Guys, don't fret... PC Mods... You'll have all the stadiums you dream possible.
Thats cool and all for the PC guys but that doesn't help the console guys at all.

# 14 KG @ 09/13/13 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar

Damnit.
What does that mean Kreb?

# 15 Simaofan-20 @ 09/13/13 08:34 AM
What happened to the Estadio do Dragao and Estadio Jose Alvalade? If EA's licenses are only for La Liga, why did Sporting and Porto's stadium get removed?

# 16 Krebstar @ 09/13/13 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
What does that mean Kreb?
Europe, South America, and Asia each have a fake league to edit. So I don't think it's known yet how that will affect Master League. So if you put the Russian Premier League in the Asia slot, those teams may not be on the European CL, for

I guess you can choose the size of each, though. 20, 18, or 16 at least.

# 17 Beetlebum @ 09/15/13 09:18 AM
Since we'll only have 18 stadiums, I wanted to preorder the game to have the PES 2014 Limited Premium Stadium Pack:

However, I can't find any news on this online and on Amazon or Best Buy there is no mention of this Stadium Pack.

Does anybody know something more?

# 18 Yeats @ 09/15/13 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlebum
Since we'll only have 18 stadiums, I wanted to preorder the game to have the PES 2014 Limited Premium Stadium Pack.
There are already only a very small number of stadiums being offered, so why aren't these limited stadiums included by default? Someone at Konami is making some seriously bad marketing decisions, yikes.

# 19 PES3Paul @ 09/18/13 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit89
Guys, don't fret... PC Mods... You'll have all the stadiums you dream possible.
If you don't have a stadium editor, it kind of cuts them off at the knees, doesn't it?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.