Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

We realize everyone works hard on their Madden NFL 25 slider sets, but one in particular stood out from the crowd. Our very own slider set from Charter04 is now featured on the share tab of the game. If you haven't tried them out yet, please make sure you do and leave some feedback.

To read more about Charter04's Madden NFL 25 slider set, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DirtyJerz32 @ 09/13/13 10:18 AM
Great job OS and Charter! May have to check these sliders out. Hopefully it'll pass the time until 11/15.

# 2 Von Dozier @ 09/13/13 01:06 PM
Wow, that's pretty cool.

# 3 ajra21 @ 09/13/13 01:35 PM
I downloaded them earlier but have nevertheless on sliders that different so I've gone back to mine.

# 4 orion523 @ 09/13/13 01:48 PM
Charter going big time! Congrats buddy, you work hard and you deserve the cred.

# 5 charter04 @ 09/13/13 02:06 PM
I was pretty surprised when I was told this was going to happen by Steve_OS. I've had ideas and wanted to work on things to make sports games better since I started playing sports games on the NES. When sports games added the ability to modify things I started to make changes to fit what I liked. I posted my first slider set on Madden 12 and I wasn't going to for Madden 13 until SECElite told me I should. Thanks to him I have found something I really like doing and I can only hope it provides quality content for the OS community and now the Madden Community. Thanks Steve_OS and the other OS guys who had something to do with this. This is as close to getting paid that I will probably ever get for doing sliders. LOL I just hope EA sports see's this and realizes that we want a Simulation Game play option like in NHL and NBA 2k. If they do it right we won't need too many slider tweaks.

# 6 PanthersGM305 @ 09/13/13 02:31 PM
Thanks you Charter04... Will try them tonight with these new roster post week 1 updated...

# 7 MuchToLearn @ 09/13/13 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

We realize everyone works hard on their Madden NFL 25 slider sets, but one in particular stood out from the crowd. Our very own slider set from Charter04 is now featured on the share tab of the game. If you haven't tried them out yet, please make sure you do and leave some feedback.

To read more about Charter04's Madden NFL 25 slider set, click here.
not gonna lie -- that's pretty awesome how it got featured like that

even says Operation Sports

may have to check this out and see if i can modify it/apply it to coach mode play

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I was pretty surprised when I was told this was going to happen by Steve_OS. I've had ideas and wanted to work on things to make sports games better since I started playing sports games on the NES. When sports games added the ability to modify things I started to make changes to fit what I liked. I posted my first slider set on Madden 12 and I wasn't going to for Madden 13 until SECElite told me I should. Thanks to him I have found something I really like doing and I can only hope it provides quality content for the OS community and now the Madden Community. Thanks Steve_OS and the other OS guys who had something to do with this. This is as close to getting paid that I will probably ever get for doing sliders. LOL I just hope EA sports see's this and realizes that we want a Simulation Game play option like in NHL and NBA 2k. If they do it right we won't need too many slider tweaks.
charter, just wanted to say congratulations man and well-deserved honor

now get back to work and make more sliders hehe jk!! congrats again

# 8 tyberious4now @ 09/13/13 03:49 PM
Congratulation charter!!!

# 9 Brooke2011 @ 09/13/13 05:41 PM
I tried these out and I was pleasantly surprised. The game played out very well .

Some things I noticed and liked.

1. Very good interaction between DB's and WR .
2. Very good tackle animations. No over the top hits. Players seemed to have a natural flow to contact .
3. I was able to lead receivers better even in double coverage. Even though passes were not complete the feeling and placement of the ball felt right.
4. Running was hard , but rewarding. Follow your blocks and look for openings and you can get positive yards.
5.blockers seemed to be more aware but not overpowering. They put themselves in the right position to make blocks , successful or not.

The only thing (and its a minor one) , is the CPU running yards were very low. I'm sure upping the CPU blocking can alleviate this.

Overall, great job Charter!!!!

# 10 Find_the_Door @ 09/13/13 05:51 PM
Biggest changes I noted that make it VERY worthwhile:

1. Stretch plays are no longer overpowered

2. There's actually a passrush!!!

I think the next step is for EA to implement these into ranked matches as the way the default game plays. I'm tired of DeMarcus Ware not utilizing any of his pass rushing arsenal unless I control him in ranked matches... Absolutely sick and tired of it.

# 11 charter04 @ 09/13/13 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
Biggest changes I noted that make it VERY worthwhile:

1. Stretch plays are no longer overpowered

2. There's actually a passrush!!!

I think the next step is for EA to implement these into ranked matches as the way the default game plays. I'm tired of DeMarcus Ware not utilizing any of his pass rushing arsenal unless I control him in ranked matches... Absolutely sick and tired of it.
I would like to see that too. We use a modified version of these in my online community. The reason they are modified is that when you play user v user it only uses the user sliders. You want the cpu to be able to pass but, when another user is going against the user side it can be too easy. For some reason defense is even worse in user v user games. In the Online CFM I'm in we are putting up some pretty big numbers against each other. EA really needs to tight up the defense in User v user games and in games v the cpu.

# 12 RogueHominid @ 09/13/13 07:12 PM
Congrats to Charter, and to OS as well!

# 13 ajra21 @ 09/13/13 07:48 PM
The response to these have been good. I was very surprised with the levels on some of the sliders so I stayed away.

# 14 Armor and Sword @ 09/13/13 08:51 PM
Great to see one of our own getting props on Madden.

Very cool stuff!

Congrads man!!

# 15 jerwoods @ 09/13/13 08:58 PM
great job
i also love your ncaa 14 sliders
if u play ncaa 14 check out his silders there 2

# 16 jerwoods @ 09/13/13 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Great to see one of our own getting props on Madden.

Very cool stuff!

Congrads man!!
Armor & Sword i downloaded your sliders as well
yours played very well also

# 17 jerwoods @ 09/13/13 09:03 PM
Steve OS
Maybe u can think about also doing like whoever has the best playbook as well i would say rosters too but that might not go over well

# 18 stimperley @ 09/13/13 11:07 PM
Great job! Is there away to import both human and cpu sliders for connected career? Or do you have to create and resave?

# 19 charter04 @ 09/13/13 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimperley
Great job! Is there away to import both human and cpu sliders for connected career? Or do you have to create and resave?
You just download them from EA share then in CFM you go to the slider section and there is a choice to download sliders

# 20 cp22 @ 09/13/13 11:41 PM
Awesome to see. I think I remember you having fast speed sliders for madden 12 that I tried and really enjoyed. Great to see you get this recognition.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.