Home
NBA Live 14 News Post

With the official NBA Live 14 fact sheet coming soon, GameStop has posted a few more details. The game ships on November 19th for both PS4 and Xbox One.

Powered by EA SPORTS IGNITE on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and PlayStation®4 system, NBA LIVE 14 delivers the ultimate on court control, combining the art of basketball with the science of next generation technology. bounceTek, fueled by next-gen visual fidelity and up to 8x the processing power, unlocks a revolutionary new, physics-based dribbling system. Players perform more like their real-life counterparts than ever before, informed by 70+ stats and tendencies, updated not monthly, weekly or daily, but within 1-hr of every NBA game. With fresh content and challenges on a daily basis, NBA LIVE 14 delivers the pulse of the NBA...24/7/365.
  • NEXT DEFINITION VISUALS - Combined with 4x the texture resolution, high-fidelity animations and next-generation lighting NBA LIVE 14 will showcase every detail of all your favorite NBA players, uniforms and arenas to reveal stunning detail. Every wrinkle, every facial expression, and every drop of sweat will make you feel like you're courtside.
  • REVOLUTIONIZING THE DRIBBLE WITH BOUNCETEK - The dribble is fundamental to basketball, but it's also the unique signature of every NBA star. Whether it's Rubio's wrap around or Irving's devastating hesitation dribble, creativity is at the core of every move. bounceTek unlocks the full potential of the dribble by releasing the ball to physics, allowing for truly organic control and authentic responsiveness. With NBA LIVE 14, one-on-one matchups take on a whole new meaning and finally allow for creativity and self-expression. NBA LIVE 14 puts the control back in your hands.
  • COURTQ DELIVERS REAL TIME NBA - CourtQ (Court Quotient) is the brain of NBA LIVE 14. Over 70 unique stats and tendencies power every single player on the court utilizing the same data all 30 NBA teams use. NBA players evolve throughout the season, and so does CourtQ downloading updates from every NBA game within 1-hr of the final buzzer. If Victor Oladipo gets hot in the NBA, he'll be hot in NBA LIVE 14.
  • THE GAME THAT'S ALWAYS NEW - With fresh content and challenges updated on a daily basis, NBA LIVE 14 delivers a new experience each and every time you pick up the controller, delivering the pulse of the NBA 24/7/365

Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 XXstormmXX @ 09/17/13 05:13 PM
Seems pretty uninteresting to me. I don't care for updated stats, and 2k sports has good dribbling to so that's nothing new.

# 22 nick_sr @ 09/17/13 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
The only really cheese things online was the run to the corner 3, hailmary fast break to pf, constant alley oops and charge mongerers. This guy who ran with the pistons was ridiculously good at that crap online.

I found offline to be just as cheese with the crazy shot percentages. I had to stop playing superstar because it was ridiculous. The AI could be better too. Sometimes the pg would hold the ball way too long and you could tell when a scorer wasn't going to give up the ball and do anything possible to score with that player.

But one thing I will say is that live is a sim game. Minus the crazy awesome dunks I'd pull off with Dudley.. The help defense was really good. Like to see 2k guy do a vid on live 10's pick n roll D.

fast breaks online? live or the other game? trying to run a fast break in nba live 10 has to be the most frustrating thing, ever!

# 23 wxn8822 @ 09/18/13 12:17 AM
Yeah, just a lot of stuff repeatedly published over and over again with different wording,...come on EA.

# 24 tharealcstylez @ 09/18/13 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poloelite
That's the exact reason why I have issue with them charging full price for their game, admitting it will be second tier to what's on the market. That just doesn't sit right with me as a consumer.
I dont think they're saying like that. i think they mean they know that most of there fans have moved over to 2k and they have to regain the fanbase.

# 25 EAGLESFAN10 @ 09/18/13 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxn8822
Yeah, just a lot of stuff repeatedly published over and over again with different wording,...come on EA.
Really bruh

# 26 russellmorris52 @ 09/18/13 10:33 AM
Bounctek? lmao EA loves their buzzwords , just show us

# 27 EAGLESFAN10 @ 09/18/13 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by russellmorris52
Bounctek? lmao EA loves their buzzwords , just show us
Really man Doesn't every game use so called "Buzzwords"
Lmao I can't believe the people on this forum sometimes

And your a Eagles fan be patient lol

# 28 knick9 @ 09/18/13 01:55 PM
Ty Stover ‏@Ty_Stover 22m
Big day for #NBALIVE fans! Stay locked! #NBALIVE14

Hmmmm...here we go?

# 29 tnixen @ 09/18/13 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knick9
Ty Stover ‏@Ty_Stover 22m
Big day for #NBALIVE fans! Stay locked! #NBALIVE14

Hmmmm...here we go?
I hope we all will not be disappointed by the 100% real gameplay trailer we are about to lay our eyes and ears on.

Also hopefully in will be in 1080P

I am not expecting it to be spectacular by any means but I hope it really does look "Next Gen" if you know what I mean.

# 30 NUH_UHHHHHHHHHHH @ 09/18/13 03:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjuTvTt1Kik&feature=youtu.be

wow! i never thought this would happen but... im impressed

# 31 v6volume @ 09/18/13 06:19 PM
"BounceTek" "CourtQ" I mean come on

# 32 EAGLESFAN10 @ 09/18/13 08:08 PM
Whats wrong with Bouncetek or courtsQ?

# 33 CK_ColdGame @ 09/20/13 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by v6volume
"BounceTek" "CourtQ" I mean come on
Stop hating dude, u heard other people mention it, and instead of having ur own constructive opinion, u fell into being a follower. Bouncetek and CourtQ

Bouncetek

CourtQ
is the brain of NBA LIVE 14. More than 70 unique statistics and tendencies power every single player on the court, utilizing the same data used by all 30 NBA teams.

Knowledge is power, dont surrender to ignorance....

# 34 The 504 Boy @ 09/20/13 09:10 PM
Don't know if this is news to anyone or not but apparently NBA Live has its own page on NBA.com's website. They have 7 trailers planned to be released up until launch including one Sept. 25th and another Oct. 9th.

http://www.nba.com/nbalive/

# 35 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/20/13 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 504 Boy
Don't know if this is news to anyone or not but apparently NBA Live has its own page on NBA.com's website. They have 7 trailers planned to be released up until launch including one Sept. 25th and another Oct. 9th.

So another trailer should drop next week?

# 36 knick9 @ 09/21/13 12:48 AM
Quote:

They actually list a total of nine on the bottom right side of the page, so 8 more coming--1 next Wednesday, 4 in October and 3 in November.

I think they better show Kyrie making that layup next week.

# 37 The 504 Boy @ 09/21/13 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knick9
They actually list a total of nine on the bottom right side of the page, so 8 more coming--1 next Wednesday, 4 in October and 3 in November.

I think they better show Kyrie making that layup next week.
**** Dat!!! I wanna see defense!!! I hope Tyson Chandler comes out of no where and sends that **** in the stands!!!!

# 38 EAGLESFAN10 @ 09/21/13 06:30 PM
Quote:
**** Dat!!! I wanna see defense!!! I hope Tyson Chandler comes out of no where and sends that **** in the stands!!!!
Bruh you is too hype lmao Your not the only who wants to see defense tho

# 39 The 504 Boy @ 09/22/13 09:30 PM
LMAO dude my friends and girlfriend been telling me I'm too hype for this game for a long time LOL. I think I did the Ray Lewis dance at work when EA announced the release date and dropped the trailer. We need that kinda energy around this game baby!!! WHO DAT!!!

# 40 jarvis1104 @ 10/07/13 05:24 PM
No video or screenshots?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.