Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

A new uniform pack is now available for NCAA Football 14 with new uniform parts for Cincinnati, Florida State, Louisville, North Carolina, NC State, Virginia Tech, and Virginia.

Full List of New Assets:

The pack is priced at $1 and is up on both the 360 and PS3. You can view some screens of the new uniforms on our NCAA Football 14 screenshots page.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 hazey @ 09/24/16 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Not sure, I never downloaded it because it says I need it for online play and I'm never playing online. But I'll download it right now and test it out.

Do you use sliders? I always thought tuners fixed what was broken in gameplay. I never play online if they don't matter for game play I won't bother

# 102 Brock @ 09/24/16 08:39 PM
I was using some sliders when I first tested out the game, I'm not sure I'm actually going to be heavily invested into though, I just wanted to play around and see what the fuss was about. But I edited my other post.

# 103 Willis519 @ 09/26/16 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Yes you can, I just bought all of the uniform packs yesterday.
how did you buy? mine will not show up in the store

# 104 Brock @ 09/27/16 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willis519
how did you buy? mine will not show up in the store
It's under team/roster management and says uniform packs. I may have to edit my post, as I really don't play '14 as much. But it's somewhere along those lines. It will show you all of the packs you can buy and the free pack you can download.

# 105 dipatach @ 10/01/16 12:51 AM
I had to reset my PS3, I'm unable to download the uniform packs. Can I still download them? If so, how?

# 106 JHamilton9 @ 10/02/16 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipatach
I had to reset my PS3, I'm unable to download the uniform packs. Can I still download them? If so, how?
If you go to the PlayStation Network and log onto your PS account, you can find a list of all your downloads. You should be able to re-download them back onto your PS3.

[edit]
Sign into the PlayStation Network on your console.
Go to Account Management > Transaction Management > Download List
[/edit]

You can access your files and re-download them.
I had to do this once before... and it also taught me the importance of backing my files on a USB stick because there were some other files I lost forever.

# 107 dipatach @ 10/11/16 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton9
If you go to the PlayStation Network and log onto your PS account, you can find a list of all your downloads. You should be able to re-download them back onto your PS3.

[edit]
Sign into the PlayStation Network on your console.
Go to Account Management > Transaction Management > Download List
[/edit]

You can access your files and re-download them.
I had to do this once before... and it also taught me the importance of backing my files on a USB stick because there were some other files I lost forever.

Thanks, I'm going to try that tonight

# 108 TiedsHD @ 07/06/17 06:38 PM
Hey guys, I'm currently on xbox 360 and I can't download the uniform packs. Is it because of everything that happened with EA and NCAA Football 14??? I just really want the Fresno State Uniform Pack (number 8), since I will be doing a road to glory series on youtube soon :/ can anyone help?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.