Home
Gran Turismo 6 News Post

Gran Turismo 6 arrives in stores on December 6th. According to Creator Kazunori Yamauchi (via Eurogamer) the game will receive a large day one patch.

Quote:
It's the same every time," said Yamauchi. "Everything's very tight. It's an incredibly tight schedule. As to being able to include everything we want to on day one, we probably won't be able to. I think for the 12 months following the release we'll continue to update the software. Because in Gran Turismo 6 we're preparing a lot of different things we haven't even touched on yet.

Game: Gran Turismo 6Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 5 - View All
Gran Turismo 6 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ps3veron @ 09/19/13 10:15 AM
This is the one thing that actually bugged me with GT5. Every time I loaded, I see a patch and last time they said "small patch", it was 2GB! Wonder what large means...

# 2 bigdoc85 @ 09/19/13 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3veron
This is the one thing that actually bugged me with GT5. Every time I loaded, I see a patch and last time they said "small patch", it was 2GB! Wonder what large means...
I will wait for the XL edition to come out and the discounted price!

# 3 sactown_13 @ 09/19/13 11:42 AM
Why release game if not completed?

# 4 Christian1 @ 09/19/13 03:59 PM
I am hoping its fun you know,

# 5 sketchy1 @ 09/20/13 12:23 PM
screw this company, GT5 was biggest disappointment i've ever had in video games. never buying another product of theirs again, esp because of this type of stuff. why release in december if the game is a year away from completion? total ignorance, i'm not going to beta test their crap anymore.

# 6 woody2goody @ 09/22/13 04:56 AM
GT5 now is much better than it was at release.

If 6 gets the same support I'll be happy and I think we'll get a good game out of it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.