Home
WWE 2K14 News Post

Bleacher Report has unveiled several more matches which are included in the 30 years of WrestleMania mode, today covering WrestleMania 18 to 24.
  • WrestleMania 18: The Rock vs. Hollywood Hogan
  • WrestleMania 18: Chris Jericho vs. Triple H
  • WrestleMania 19: Shawn Michaels "HBK" vs. Chris Jericho
  • WrestleMania 19: The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
  • WrestleMania 20: John Cena vs. The Big Show
  • WrestleMania 20: Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar
  • WrestleMania 21: John "Bradshaw" Layfield Vs. John Cena
  • WrestleMania 22: Edge w/Lita vs. Mick Foley
  • WrestleMania 23: Batista vs. the Undertaker
  • WrestleMania 23: John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels
  • WrestleMania 24: HBK vs. Ric Flair
  • WrestleMania 24: Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Triple H

Obviously there are some big name matches not on the list, the least of which is the WrestleMania with both Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero winning the titles. My biggest beef is probably the Goldberg/Lesnar match, I didn't care for it so much for sure.

What do you think about today's list? Any oversights?

Game: WWE 2K14Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
WWE 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Ice_Cold345 @ 09/19/13 10:42 AM
I just hope we don't have to relive that awful feud in any way with Orton/Cena/HHH. I would've preferred Edge/Undertaker from that WM, but I doubt 2K/THQ wanted to make models for the Edgeheads, since Ryder and Hawkins are nothing right now.

And Goldberg/Lesnar should be fun because I won't wrestle, just keep taunting, which is what I hope the AI does for that match only.

# 2 almostbobsaget @ 09/19/13 11:59 AM
So something that stuck me is the fact that the writer mentions the nWo attack on Hogan after his match with the Rock, which means there's a chance for a Hall/Nash unlock (or at least an alternate attire).

I'm hoping the match descriptions aren't just the writer talking about the actual matches, but more the matches in game.

Also, it'd be kind of sweet if they made a small "Monday Night Wars" bonus mode that you could relive some moments from Nitro with the WCW characters in the game. You could have Goldberg vs Hogan for the WHC and stuff like that.

# 3 DJ @ 09/19/13 04:08 PM
Goldberg-Lesnar was one of the all-time worst matches at WM. I still laugh watching the first few minutes of them staring and yelling at one another, while Stone Cold just gives them a big WTF look.

# 4 xman2k @ 09/19/13 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by almostbobsaget
So something that stuck me is the fact that the writer mentions the nWo attack on Hogan after his match with the Rock, which means there's a chance for a Hall/Nash unlock (or at least an alternate attire).

I'm hoping the match descriptions aren't just the writer talking about the actual matches, but more the matches in game.

Also, it'd be kind of sweet if they made a small "Monday Night Wars" bonus mode that you could relive some moments from Nitro with the WCW characters in the game. You could have Goldberg vs Hogan for the WHC and stuff like that.
That Nitro match would be the most epic thing in wrestling gaming if done right, I love WCW

# 5 Gramps91 @ 09/19/13 06:19 PM
Glad to see HBK vs Jericho in. Can't wait for current roster to be revealed.

# 6 bigbob @ 09/19/13 06:31 PM
I'm glad the Lesnar/Goldberg match is in.

If the crowd didn't react the way they did before the match, it would have been different.

# 7 wkukicksbutt @ 09/20/13 11:41 AM
Just from the Cena/JBL screenshot, it looks like they have done a great job on the WM Arenas

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.