Home
NBA Live 14 News Post

NBA.com has posted the release date schedule for upcoming NBA Live 14 feature videos. There are no descriptions for the videos, but expect to see one on September 25th, another on October 9th and four others to be announced.

Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Optik @ 09/25/13 09:59 PM
The Live guys have made ****ing up an artform.

# 62 CT Pitbull @ 09/25/13 10:05 PM
well, well , well once again Lucy (EA) pulls the ball away from ole' Charlie Brown (US) again. Heads should be rolling in their marketing department for yet another nightmare.

# 63 King_B_Mack @ 09/25/13 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
@D_Minor9 @Steve_OS @nbalivefreak that info came from a fake Facebook page. Sorry for the confusion.
— Ty Stover (@Ty_Stover) September 25, 2013
Uhhh wasn't the date on the list of trailers on the NBA.com page?

# 64 nextlevelshhhh @ 09/25/13 10:57 PM
Lol ...wouldn't be surprised if the game gets cancelled again

# 65 RayRay34 @ 09/25/13 11:16 PM
You know what..... I don't want them to release a video because all the community is going to do is rip into every little thing about it. I would rather have EA keep it under wraps until a week before release.

# 66 MarkWilliam @ 09/25/13 11:19 PM
If the info came from a fake page, then we could have actually seen stuff SOONER!!!! Why didn't we get told prior to today!?!?!?!?!?

I AM ANGRY!!!

Nothing changes the fact that we have been told to expect more to FLOW through as of 2 weeks ago..... and since then, 1 Kyrie screen.

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!

# 67 23 @ 09/25/13 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
@D_Minor9 @Steve_OS @nbalivefreak that info came from a fake Facebook page. Sorry for the confusion.
— Ty Stover (@Ty_Stover) September 25, 2013

# 68 coolcras7 @ 09/25/13 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
You know what..... I don't want them to release a video because all the community is going to do is rip into every little thing about it. I would rather have EA keep it under wraps until a week before release.
Sure that's exactly what they should do, you should applying for a marketing position at EA, you can take them to the next level.

# 69 Boilerbuzz @ 09/25/13 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextlevelshhhh
Lol ...wouldn't be surprised if the game gets cancelled again
Won't happen. I'll put money on that one.

# 70 The 504 Boy @ 09/25/13 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadojoker
EA has officially turned into a deadbeat dad..promises to show up days in advance to take you out. Then when the day comes is NO WHERE to be found..no tweet no nothing.

Can we just get a "my bad"? EA didn't have to advertise new trailers then remove them like we didn't know they existed !! Bad move! I was rooting for them this year too!
Yooooooooooooooooo THATS HILARIOUS....took me back to my childhood. Where's my dad? Nope he never showed lmao

# 71 The 504 Boy @ 09/26/13 12:00 AM
This is bull****. Yall wanna file another class action lawsuit on they(EA) ***?

# 72 suspectms @ 09/26/13 12:05 AM
Please someone please reply to my comment. How the hell is EA going to tell us it was made by a fake page on facebook.....So you're telling me the official nba.com took sources from a non-contact page off facebook and advertised it on thier site? GTFO! Who's falling for that dumb *** lie. I mean now the dates are changed to coming soon....lol EA I'm going back to gamestop and switching my preorder tomorrow to next gen 2k because you guys are going to drop the ball again.....And pick it back up....DOUBLE DRIBBLE.

# 73 Boilerbuzz @ 09/26/13 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSinister1974
And you would be fool! cause EA has burned us B-BALL fans...TWICE!!! What makes you think they can't do it again???
I'm sure they CAN. I just think they are committed to releasing a game regardless of the game itself. They are at the point where if nothing comes out, they are done. Done, done. Really, it's almost desperation. But talking to those dudes at E3 left me convinced. They are coming out with a game. Call it a hunch.

# 74 suspectms @ 09/26/13 12:13 AM
Please someone please reply to my comment. How the hell is EA going to tell us it was made by a fake page on facebook.....So you're telling me the official nba.com took sources from a non-contact page off facebook and advertised it on thier site? GTFO! Who's falling for that dumb *** lie. I mean now the dates are changed to coming soon....lol EA I'm going back to gamestop and switching my preorder tomorrow to next gen 2k because you guys are going to drop the ball again.....And pick it back up....DOUBLE DRIBBLE.

# 75 suspectms @ 09/26/13 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
I'm sure they CAN. I just think they are committed to releasing a game regardless of the game itself. They are at the point where if nothing comes out, they are done. Done, done. Really, it's almost desperation.
Let me ask you this. Do you think 2k will shiiit on and blow LIive out the water? That one old pre-alpha in game engine footage looked really good. It's been 4 months. I can only imagine the vast improvement they've done. That one trailer has still been better then the pics and vids Live has combined. They actually showed 2 super stars!!!!! All we get is kyrie kyrie and more kyrie and a snapshot of Damian. WTF! Where's the superstars besides kyrie?

# 76 AusBot @ 09/26/13 12:20 AM
Did anyone actually see the dates on NBA.com? All I have seen there was the month of release for the trailer.

# 77 Boilerbuzz @ 09/26/13 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suspectms
Let me ask you this. Do you think 2k will shiiit on and blow LIive out the water? That one old pre-alpha in game engine footage looked really good. It's been 4 months. I can only imagine the vast improvement they've done. That one trailer has still been better then the pics and vids Live has combined. They actually showed 2 super stars!!!!! All we get is kyrie kyrie and more kyrie and a snapshot of Damian. WTF! Where's the superstars besides kyrie?
I don't know. Too much time has passed. I will say that based on the last version of each game played, it's clear which title will have the advantage in the areas that I care most about. I think both games will look great. EA knows how to do that. Can't say I'm a fan of how 2K lights it's games, but it moves great. Again, at the end of the day, I care about gameplay. As long as 2K doesn't screw it up, I know I'll get good gameplay. Live remains to be seen, but I have faith that the team in Tiburon will make good decisions for the right reason. Now it's just about execution.

# 78 Boilerbuzz @ 09/26/13 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysportsboi
I'm with you fam. I want to have faith and believe....but this company over the past 8-10 years..has let me down alot....and the longer this takes...the more respect and faith i lose in this game...and EA.
And that's a reasonable position. I would be lying if I said I don't share those doubts. But I'm giving them a chance. I'm not like others that try to ignore the past. But I'm also not going to indict them for it either. It's Tiburon not EAC. For the record, I'm not a huge fan of Tiburon because my first love is football. And they have not moved that genre forward as they should have. But that's a different story not for this forum or thread. So, I have my doubts. Lots of them. But I'm keeping an open mind and a positive outlook until I see reason otherwise to dive in or out.

# 79 donp1981 @ 09/26/13 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AusBot
Did anyone actually see the dates on NBA.com? All I have seen there was the month of release for the trailer.
Yea. It had September 25th, October 9th and I believe all the rest had coming soon if I remember right. I know those 2 dates were there for sure.

# 80 suspectms @ 09/26/13 12:36 AM
Again switching my preorder to 2k. 2k bull****s us a lot but their gamers were very playable. And now they have an illusion of competition the game will have every feature you want....except crew lol and gameplay will be flawless. 2k is more reliable. EA fans are being blinded with sheer stupidity. You get 2 years of we're changing the way you play bb then say sorry fans wait to next year we feel we want a full product. Not one but twice. 2 ****n years of your life you can't get back. We aren't promised 2 more years EA!!!!! Deliver a damn 5v5 trailer with 2 superstars like Lebron and kobe or Durant and Melo!!!!! Do something different. One trailer with 5v5 1 minute of ACTUAL REAL CAMERA VIEW gameplay will hush us and we will be satisfied!!!!

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.