Home
NBA Live 14 News Post

EA Sports has posted another NBA Live 14 screenshot of Kyrie Irving. Click here for the high resolution screenshot. Another trailer arrives on Wednesday.

Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Boilerbuzz @ 09/25/13 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Yup. Specific dates have been removed.

http://www.nba.com/nbalive/

One was due to hit today...

Guess... We'll... See...
I'm stunned there hasn't been a forum meltdown. Good to see... Or is it bad. I can't tell.

# 42 Shadojoker @ 09/25/13 09:12 PM
Lies...all lies!!!! Was waiting for that trailer!!

# 43 ScoobySnax @ 09/25/13 09:55 PM
If we get a thread titled, "Yet Another Screenshot of Kyrie Irving", I will die of laughter.

# 44 jyoung @ 09/26/13 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse
We have not been shown actual gameplay footage from the angles people actually play the game on from any Next Gen Sports Game.

Not 2k not Madden not Fifa and they all have the same exact release date.

Yes Live has the most to prove, but people are demanding more from Live than the other sports games.
Regular matches of FIFA 14 have been shown on Xbox One and PS4 at two public shows (Tokyo Game Show, Gamescom) and one industry show (E3).

There's plenty of gameplay archived on YouTube for FIFA 14 next-gen.

# 45 joeisup @ 09/28/13 06:49 PM
they change the nba website again too 3 trailers 2 in october and the one that came out wtf ea

# 46 Hadlowe @ 09/28/13 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I know right, lol. Man after being frustrated by NFL gaming for years I am falling out laughing over the NBA basketball games forums atm. It's like EA has him contracted for a certain amount of exposure or something and have to meet that obligation. I bet Kyrie's agent came damn close to getting EA to agree to the game being called "Kyrie Irving's NBA Live 14", lol. j/k

The Kyrie Irvin photo shoots seem like some kind of inside joke by EA at this point. The next screen shots should be more Kyrie Irving with a cow bell.
Kyrie and Lillard have done the most extensive facial scan work and mo-cap work in the game. Their renders in-game should be the most true-to-life while most of the rest of the NBA will have artist renders that just won't match up as well. If EA is putting its best foot forward, it is going to want to show the most lifelike images, thus we have 6 screens of Kyrie and 2 of Lillard.

2k did the same thing with the Lebron next-gen teaser. That virtual Lebron will in no way represent what you will see for Dirk Nowitzki or Iman Shumpert in 2k14's next gen.

But, yeah. Some 5 on 5 next gen gameplay would be nice to have right about now.

# 47 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/29/13 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadlowe
Kyrie and Lillard have done the most extensive facial scan work and mo-cap work in the game. Their renders in-game should be the most true-to-life while most of the rest of the NBA will have artist renders that just won't match up as well. If EA is putting its best foot forward, it is going to want to show the most lifelike images, thus we have 6 screens of Kyrie and 2 of Lillard.

2k did the same thing with the Lebron next-gen teaser. That virtual Lebron will in no way represent what you will see for Dirk Nowitzki or Iman Shumpert in 2k14's next gen.

But, yeah. Some 5 on 5 next gen gameplay would be nice to have right about now.
With the Lebron teaser you can see World Peace Kobe Ray Allen Chalmers and Dwight in the background. I've watched Live's trailer over and Kyrie and Felton are the only ppl seen clearly. Melo and Amare are blurred .

# 48 Earl1963 @ 09/29/13 09:08 AM
I get the feeling this game will be cancelled. Again.

# 49 joeisup @ 10/05/13 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
I get the feeling this game will be cancelled. Again.
They got damian lilard but this like 2 months ago http://instagram.com/p/dSyP13LxNr/

# 50 TUSS11 @ 10/05/13 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
With the Lebron teaser you can see World Peace Kobe Ray Allen Chalmers and Dwight in the background. I've watched Live's trailer over and Kyrie and Felton are the only ppl seen clearly. Melo and Amare are blurred .
Man, you guys are taking this too seriously. Counting the number of players shown in a trailer? Go play some 2K14 or something before you lose your minds completely.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.