Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

The Madden NFL 25 roster update for week 4, which includes updated ratings and/or position changes for 619 players is available now.

Below are some of the rating adjustments. For a full list of week 4 updates (including injuries), click here.

Going Up
  • Brian Hoyer +5 (76)
  • Jordan Cameron +4 (84)
  • Josh Gordon +3 (84)
  • Justin Houston +3 (94)
  • Jordy Nelson +2 (93)
  • Ryan Tannehill +2 (84)
  • Julius Thomas +2 (82)
Going Down
  • Eli Manning -2 (88)
  • Kenny Britt -2 (79)
  • Jared Allen -2 (89)
  • Nick Mangold -2 (92)
  • Colin Kaepernick -1 (88)
  • Lance Briggs -1 (93)

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 GlennN @ 09/26/13 09:07 PM
How about some details on a patch to address the repeating draft classes before we start changing player ratings daily.

# 2 SonnySneakers @ 09/27/13 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
How about some details on a patch to address the repeating draft classes before we start changing player ratings daily.
Seriously! Its been pretty annoying!

# 3 bigdoc85 @ 09/27/13 05:24 AM
How about allowing me to put Domata Peko at Fullback for the Bengals!

# 4 approaching80 @ 09/27/13 08:31 AM
Did the IR spots get fixed?

# 5 wilson81585 @ 09/27/13 01:16 PM
I'm currently trying to restart my CFM with the latest roster update but it doesn't seem to let me. I have the option of using the default roster or to upload one. When I choose upload it automatically just uploads one, I don't even know which one it is, but it isn't the most recent update. Can anyone help me?

# 6 tamburo22 @ 09/27/13 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson81585
I'm currently trying to restart my CFM with the latest roster update but it doesn't seem to let me. I have the option of using the default roster or to upload one. When I choose upload it automatically just uploads one, I don't even know which one it is, but it isn't the most recent update. Can anyone help me?
You have to download it, then load it outside of your CFM before you start your franchise.

# 7 purplecraze1978 @ 09/28/13 10:28 AM
Why do players still disappear from my Vikings franchise after the pre season? Some of them go to free agent pool (DT LaTroy Guion). Others just disappear all together (FB Zack Line). This is friggin annoying! Am i doing something wrong?

# 8 azdawgpound @ 09/28/13 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplecraze1978
Why do players still disappear from my Vikings franchise after the pre season? Some of them go to free agent pool (DT LaTroy Guion). Others just disappear all together (FB Zack Line). This is friggin annoying! Am i doing something wrong?

from what I've been told not sure if its true or not but if their low rated players they get bumped out the game so the rookie classes can be in the FA pool.

and there's alot of players just disappearing from the game check the transaction board some may retire.

# 9 bmj2k7 @ 09/28/13 03:08 PM
Im a bit dissapointed that Aaron Dobson is a 69. He had a good game last week, and even though against the jets he had drops, he still could have had 3+ TDs in his rookie debut if him and Brady were on the same page. This kid had shown great speed, so hopefully we see a increase in his speed to around 94, bc he ran circles around the Jets, and even the Bucs didnt have anyone who could stop him once him and Brady started clicking.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.