Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA Sports has released a Madden NFL 25 next-gen teaser trailer with more information and details arriving on Monday.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 marinofan @ 09/27/13 08:24 PM
I am very concerned... I held out for next gen Madden thinking it was something very different. EA convinced me with the Ignite Engine and now I think it might just be a port.

# 62 SageInfinite @ 09/27/13 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marinofan
I am very concerned... I held out for next gen Madden thinking it was something very different. EA convinced me with the Ignite Engine and now I think it might just be a port.
This year will be a port with a few next gen wrinkles added, but the ignite engine is the real deal. If Tiburon can ever fully utilize it for sim gameplay and authenticity, we'll have something special.

# 63 spottieottiedop @ 09/27/13 09:05 PM
I not sure what people were expecting. I didn't think EA was going to reinvent the wheel w/ next gen Madden. It's too much to lose for them to strike out like 06. I expected a safe Madden which is cool w/ me. I just want a Madden that is the same or slightly better than current gen at launch. Next year though, I want improvement across the board. The video clip is fine.

# 64 Ajknowsit @ 09/27/13 09:09 PM
The closer we get to next gen the less exited I get, this trailer did nothing but make me second guess my ps4 pre order. I have yet to see a next gen game that made me say wow, now that's what I've been waiting for.
I mean had you told me look at these games(next gen) and not told me what system they were for I would have thought they were for the 360 or ps3.

With the supposed power of the systems I'm just not seeing it, looks like more of the same with slightly better graphic... maybe the second run of n.g games will have the wow factor, but so far it's kinda blaaaa. I might be on ebay soon.

# 65 CT Pitbull @ 09/27/13 09:29 PM
I need next gen madden to FEEL different above all else. 7 years and 2 games a year have felt all too similar for me and it has made my football gaming experience very BLAND and DULL. I wanna FEEL something new and know that this isn't just a simple upgrade in visuals and atmosphere.

# 66 djordan @ 09/27/13 09:52 PM
Not impressed by the quick footage I've seen. I see the players still have those short/robotic animations. Till this day, I cannot believe EA is touting physics as if it was on par with Backbreaker.

It's sad that I'm not even excited for Monday's video.

# 67 gator3guy @ 09/27/13 10:08 PM
I'm a pessimist when it comes to EA, but how you can make any definitive conclusions based on that "video" is beyond me.

# 68 StL_RamZ @ 09/27/13 10:28 PM
For all you vike fans. Appears they still haven't fix the jerseys number font.

The video shows real life Peterson wearing the uniform with the correct font then the game doesn't have it right.

# 69 spacedog @ 09/27/13 11:50 PM
AP looked so realistic when he was talking in the beginning, way better than 2k's Lebron

lol but really maybe it's because I haven't been playing as much madden over the years as most others here but I thought it looked pretty good for what we could see. Looking forward to the gameplay on monday

# 70 hanzsomehanz @ 09/28/13 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas fan
... this vid did nothing for me.
Ditto.

Like AP turning it up field, this vid was a flash in the pan.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4

# 71 Cowboy008 @ 09/28/13 01:11 AM
Finally we will get some info on next gen Madden.. The video is way to short to judge so I will hold off until Monday. Hopefully we get some gameplay footage

# 72 carvis#15 @ 09/28/13 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke
You can only view it for half a second, but at 0:17 AD is turning the corner and everything about it looks right, for the brief moment you can see it.
I was really put off by everything we'd seen so far, but that split second clip of Peterson turning the corner has me feeling a little optimistic. Maybe the devs CAN program realistic movement afterall...
Agreed man. That's what had my attention.

# 73 ryan36 @ 09/28/13 01:14 AM
What we call a "teaser trailer" is really a :30 tv spot.

That being said, as a "casual" fan... not a thing about it makes me wanna buy next gen.

# 74 Moegames @ 09/28/13 01:23 AM
Look....my biggest beef was the tired old systems. They were milked waaaay too long. Now that developers have a HUGE amount more power than current systems...we should see what kind of talent these developers have now because make no mistake about it... there is NO MORE EXCUSES on memory limitations,etc,etc that they used with 360 and ps3 systems for the last 4 years or so.

I am just glad we finally got new systems....with these new systems we will see some absolutely INCREDIBLE fun playing & great looking games ...i just pray that Madden is one of those fun playing games that has a fresh new feel to it while playing it. I am really anxious to see what Madden dev's can do with these new systems along with dev's for next gen NBA 2k and MLB The Show.....man i cant even fathom what a Next Gen NBA 2k and MLB The Show will look like on PS4....

To be fair...i think the REAL "NEXT GEN" games wont be here until their 2nd year....the first year next gen games always are hindered a bit because of developers getting use to the new hardware "BUT" there is one nice advantage this time with 1st year next gen games...the systems are very easy harness because they are x86 platforms and the GPU's are all the same tech "AMD 7000 series chipsets" in both Xbone and PS4...so we should see some pretty nice fun playing games 1st year games but 2nd year games are going to be MARVELOUS!!

I am soooo stoked for these new systems!! I am going with PS4!! I never thought i would be saying this as i always been a xbox and PC gamer only but man oh man...that PS4 is one mean machine!!

Caint wait til monday to see some real footage of Madden Next Gen...they better release some in-game footage!! lol

# 75 Moegames @ 09/28/13 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin26385
Next-gen graphics can really only be judged by the human eye. The quality is decreased heavily with any video uploaded using Facebook.

Also, pausing and capturing screenshots is not the way to go and does not represent the game.
Right on....absolutely correct. Amazing at the amount of whiny brats in this thread crying over a 30 second clip...wait until monday at least....mkay?

# 76 SageInfinite @ 09/28/13 01:42 AM
Looking at it again, the stumble animation also looked alot better than current gen. You could see all the individual steps with no sliding or warping.

# 77 PantherBeast_OS @ 09/28/13 01:46 AM
As I look at the video a few times. It looks pretty good for a 30 second video. I ain't judging it until I see a lot more video footage on Monday. Looking forward to it. That's all I have to say for now.

# 78 Step2001 @ 09/28/13 01:57 AM
Let's have a Info dump EA!!! : )

How it looks, cool! Gameplay, actual gameplay is what I want to see.

Then I would like In-depth info on CFM and Presentation. This is what will keep my Pre-Order & keep me playing this game until '15 drops next August.

'25 Is the base for future Madden games, hopefully that base is loaded with what we see in the NFL year (Offseason, Pre-Season, Reg-Season, Post Season).

# 79 westview33 @ 09/28/13 02:25 AM
The hits sounded Arcade like as usual it sounds like a car wreck more than true football pad on pad sounds.

I wish they would get rid of that exaggerated tackle/contact sound in the game.

Make it sound like real players colliding on the field during tackles not some train wreck or bomb going off type of sound on every tackle.

# 80 sk @ 09/28/13 04:45 AM
The video isn't even shown in HD, yes it's going to look like crap.

It's really funny. You all say graphics don't matter, but now you're ready to burn EA alive for a poor quality 10 second trailer released because of those very graphics you apparently don't care for.

Also, it will look like the E3 trailer. Not even current gen looks this bad.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.