Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Da_Czar has posted another NBA 2K14 video. This one features the Houston Rockets vs. Brooklyn Nets.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 infam0us @ 09/29/13 04:26 PM
This video reminded me I need to get some tickets to watch the Nets asap

# 2 njnets123 @ 09/29/13 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infam0us
This video reminded me I need to get some tickets to watch the Nets asap
Lol word

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

# 3 Vni @ 09/29/13 05:06 PM
Impressive.

# 4 vtcrb @ 09/29/13 05:19 PM
Watched 1st 7 minutes of Video and Didnt see 1 Post Up for Dwight. Also saw alot of over dribbling and players trying to drive thru players in the lane. I am NOT seeing how the Gameplay is Improved from 2k13. I had MUCH better ball movement and Less of the over dribbling in 2k13.

# 5 jaateloauto @ 09/29/13 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Watched 1st 7 minutes of Video and Didnt see 1 Post Up for Dwight. Also saw alot of over dribbling and players trying to drive thru players in the lane. I am NOT seeing how the Gameplay is Improved from 2k13. I had MUCH better ball movement and Less of the over dribbling in 2k13.
Dwight, KG and Lopez hardly touched the ball on offense. Pick & rolls completely lacked on the "roll" part. Pretty sad really, but that's to be expected from the AI.

# 6 mango_prom @ 09/29/13 05:23 PM
Quote:
Agree. Maybe it's a beta or something with playcalling deactivated? If that's final gameplay with teams running plays, then I'm not impressed at all. Not a lot of ball movement, many wasted possessions.

# 7 thedream2k13 @ 09/29/13 05:26 PM
Quote:
Play the game youself and you will see bro. Dont doubt until YOU have experienced it

# 8 mango_prom @ 09/29/13 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Play the game youself and you will see bro. Dont doubt until YOU have experienced it
Absolutely. But since I'm mostly playing offline, AI is important to me. Without online games and the whole fantasy thing (MyTeam,MyPlayer), there are two major areas for me, good CPU gameplay and accurate rosters. I'm only speculating here since I haven't played 2k14 yet, but if this video is the final build...well 2k13 with adjusted playbooks has better teamplay and execution from the CPU. But I agree, have to test it myself. Not buying it before having done this.

# 9 JasonWilliams55 @ 09/29/13 05:31 PM
2:22 Seriously that pass from Harden.

# 10 vtcrb @ 09/29/13 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Ok what we saw was the AI. Meaning that is what we as USERs would play against and how our User AI teammates would react. Why would i drop $60 on a game that looks like a Step back? 2k has been advertising Major Gameplay improvements and that video shows NONE. They didnt fix OTHER existing issues from 2k13(not for this thread), so the Gameplay Upgrades would be MAJOR for alot of USERs, including myself. If you want to buy into and believe whatever 2k tells you then that is great, I am was commenting on what I saw in the video. If you saw something else that worked for you then great. As from posts above I wasnt the ONLY one who same the issues.

# 11 mango_prom @ 09/29/13 05:35 PM
Quote:
Ok what we saw was the AI. Meaning that is what we as USERs would play against and how our User AI teammates would react. Why would i drop $60 on a game that looks like a Step back? 2k has been advertising Major Gameplay improvements and that video shows NONE. They didnt fix OTHER existing issues from 2k13(not for this thread), so the Gameplay Upgrades would be MAJOR for alot of USERs, including myself. If you want to buy into and believe whatever 2k tells you then that is great, I am was commenting on what I saw in the video. If you saw something else that worked for you then great. As from posts above I wasnt the ONLY one who same the issues.
I really don't believe this is the final build. Has to be freelancing gameplay without actual plays used.

# 12 vtcrb @ 09/29/13 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango_prom
I really don't believe this is the final build. Has to be freelancing gameplay without actual plays used.
I would assume Da Czar got an early copy of the game, which is why he posted the video.

# 13 dvir10 @ 09/29/13 05:56 PM
Quote:
you are totally right! i can only hope it's only AI vs AI issue because i saw a lot of cpu vs cpu vids on youtube, and way to much times they were just wasting the clock and taking a shot with one second left and not looking for post players, kind of disturbing..

# 14 vtcrb @ 09/29/13 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvir10
you are totally right! i can only hope it's only AI vs AI issue because i saw a lot of cpu vs cpu vids on youtube, and way to much times they were just wasting the clock and taking a shot with one second left and not looking for post players, kind of disturbing..
Are the Youtube Videos from guys who got the game early?

# 15 The 24th Letter @ 09/29/13 06:11 PM
We didn't find about about the CPU's need to play like the Phoenix Suns with every team in 2k13 until the game actually came out....this was not caught in any gameplay vids...I wouldn't declare the AI broken so fast...we don't know if any other factors contributed to what we saw...

What's with the need to try to bury the game so quickly this year? Its almost like you guys want something to be wrong lol

# 16 vtcrb @ 09/29/13 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
We didn't find about about the CPU's need to play like the Phoenix Suns with every team in 2k13 until the game actually came out....this was not caught in any gameplay vids...I wouldn't declare the AI broken so fast...we don't know if any other factors contributed to what we saw...

What's with the need to try to bury the game so quickly this year? Its almost like you guys want something to be wrong lol

I am actually looking FOR a Reason to buy the game to be honest. It has been proclaimed MAJOR gameplay improvement in 2k14, has anyone seen it? They fixed NONE of lingering issues from 2k13. So i am waiting to see something that convinces me to buy it. I wouldnt consider being honest with what I am seeing in videos and reading in reports Burying the game.

# 17 The 24th Letter @ 09/29/13 06:24 PM
I would probably just stick to 2k13 man, it would save you some stress

# 18 mango_prom @ 09/29/13 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klayups
People want to be blown away these days. The games LOOK so realistic when any thing big or small is wrong with the game and makes it *look* unrealistic , or not 'play well' in some way, it throws off immersion. Big time.
Nope. Don't care about graphics at this point. Current gen 2k13 is good enough for me. Simply would like good rosters and CPU teams resembling real life playstyles.

# 19 Colts18 @ 09/29/13 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
2:22 Seriously that pass from Harden.

You know how it is man. As with every other year, FLashy Passing Tencencies need to be dropped to zero and reserved only for those that deserve them. Rondo, Rubio, Nash to name a few. That pass was horrible man.

# 20 mango_prom @ 09/29/13 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klayups
I wasnt just talking about graphics. I was saying the graphics LOOK so realistic that any issues, specifically AI take the user out of immersion.
Ah, okay. But still, being an offline gamer, AI isn't a small detail. It's the most important thing basically.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.