Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Check out the Madden NFL 25 screenshot comparisons between the current-gen and next-gen version of the game. Also, be sure to scroll down to see some more, posted by Kevin26385.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 cthurt @ 10/01/13 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I disagree. The skin tone is much better on current gen then that next generation picture.

Im confused these pics you posted show opposite of what your saying...the next gen pic looks closer to these pics then the current gen pic.

# 22 apollon42 @ 10/01/13 01:10 PM
Instead of giving Colin Kaepernick tattoos, they just cover them with a shirt he doesn't wear.

# 23 Kevin26385 @ 10/01/13 01:13 PM
Here is another one of Dez Bryant. The one I took of current-gen is on the right and in a dome, so the lighting is different.

# 24 cthurt @ 10/01/13 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin26385
Here is another one of Dez Bryant. The one I took of current-gen is on the right and in a dome, so the lighting is different.

Skin tone still isnt dark enough but looks good on next gen.

# 25 tmac747 @ 10/01/13 01:22 PM
LOL...All they did was cut the lights on. As far as P.Manning goes...he looks like some sort of creature from a childs fairytale story in next-gen.

# 26 Cold_Fries @ 10/01/13 01:26 PM
For it to be next gen.. It doesn't really jump out at me like 2k did. I feel like madden 15 could look like this on PS3. I'm not very impressed by this. I need to see gameplay, if that is improved, I will purchase it.

# 27 Phobia @ 10/01/13 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Im confused these pics you posted show opposite of what your saying...the next gen pic looks closer to these pics then the current gen pic.
That goes to show you how much of a improvement the graphics are because I assumed it was like the manning picture. Next gen on right, current on left. Now if russell wilson next gen is on left and current is right THEN manning is next gen on right, current left then NOW I get it

# 28 grodbetatted @ 10/01/13 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold_Fries
For it to be next gen.. It doesn't really jump out at me like 2k did. I feel like madden 15 could look like this on PS3. I'm not very impressed by this. I need to see gameplay, if that is improved, I will purchase it.
i actually agree that 2k's graphics did look better, but for some reason I do feel that player faces and graphics should look better on a basketball player seeing that you can actually see a lot more of the person. I want to see what NBA Live's players look like at full speed to see if my theory is true.

# 29 PVarck31 @ 10/01/13 02:18 PM
I'm impressed. While not a huge leap, the lighting, color, and general detail are very much improved.

I know people are gonna kill these screens over every minute detail - that's fine, its your prerogative - but these look great to me. They will only get better as the generation moves forward.

Detail is the key for next-gen. We won't see photo realistic games anytime soon.

Now the real question is gameplay. Anxiously awaiting for the power of these systems to directly effect it.

# 30 Rams_3 @ 10/01/13 03:27 PM
Whats wrong with next gen Peyton's face. He looks like he's up to something or maybe hes on the toilet lol

# 31 Lilgoosy @ 10/01/13 03:41 PM
to be honest, what we saw at E3 was way better than this...and i gotta tell you, all those next gen screens are under a sunny weather with all those shades andh lights and stuff, the current gen screens are in night time or completely shadowed.

# 32 apollon42 @ 10/01/13 06:04 PM
I always thought NCAA looked better than madden.

# 33 SageInfinite @ 10/01/13 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
If you couldn't tell that Russell Next-Gen is Left, current on the right and Manning is the opposite, then you are blind. It's clear which is next gen by how much more detailed things look. Although part of me feels like i'm looking at PS3 vs PS2. The PS4 pics make the PS3 pics look like PS2 like by how outdated they seem when you compare them.
A little perspective incase people forgot how PS2 looked, lol.

# 34 Eman5805 @ 10/01/13 06:27 PM
Talk about the law of diminishing returns. NG looks better, sure. But it is not a great leap by any stretch. No matter.

# 35 RandyBass @ 10/01/13 06:49 PM
How could they get current gen Russell Wilson so wrong? Just another EA SMH moment.

# 36 Maelstrom-XIII @ 10/01/13 07:03 PM
If they don't rebuild it for launch, they're certainly not going to rebuild it at any point during the console's life cycle, as they'll only have 10 months or whatever to do it.

That's why it's so important to get this one right, because it pretty much carves into stone what Madden Next-Gen is going to be for the rest of the PS4/Xbone's life cycle.

# 37 Dr. Poe @ 10/01/13 07:37 PM
Graphics look ok. 2k just has us spoiled. 2k is next gen, madden is a port.

# 38 PVarck31 @ 10/01/13 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Poe
Graphics look ok. 2k just has us spoiled. 2k is next gen, madden is a port.
If you're talking about NBA 2K14, that is not built from the ground up. I'm sure lots of components were ported.

Apparently Madden line play has been built from the ground up. So its not all ported.

Pretty much all next-gen games making the jump from current-gen are ports in a lot of respects.

# 39 PVarck31 @ 10/01/13 09:00 PM
@FaceMask You're trying really hard aren't you. Look, I understand where you're coming from, but the graphics can only be so good right now. If anyone had done research when it came to graphical improvements generation over generation they would see that this gen to next gen would be the least improvement we've had. Its just how it is with hardware diminishing returns.

I think the graphics look great right now. Do I wish they were better, of course. They will steadily improve as the generation goes on.

I would also take M25 next-gen over Madden 06 any day. Those shots are grainy and dull imo.

And yes, APF looks great close up. But like you said, its a jaggy fest in motion. At least on PS3.

I think we will see that next-gen madden will keep its graphic fidelity much better in motion than any previous football game.

# 40 kel16harris @ 10/01/13 09:16 PM

madden 06

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.