Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

The official Madden NFL 25 Facebook page has posted four new screenshots from the next-gen version.

Madden  NFL 25 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden  NFL 25 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden  NFL 25 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Lilgoosy @ 10/02/13 06:50 AM
i know that this is not one of the most important topics but ... we have a next gen Madden and it's still without tattoos....!!!!

nba2k has it from 2k what...8? i mean tattoos are very useful to help the realism...imagine Crabtree the tight end..

# 22 ApolloKids @ 10/02/13 07:27 AM
The struggle is real.

# 23 NYBorn81 @ 10/02/13 08:50 AM
Too bad the change lack of tattoos in these video games are the NFL's call, not EA's.

# 24 TeeDogg @ 10/02/13 09:13 AM
Off topic: ya know I've wondered if the NBA moving towards those soccer styled jerseys isn't an effort to cover up some of all those tatted up players.

# 25 MrSerendipity @ 10/02/13 09:30 AM
This is pretty much the reason I decided I won't be grabbing Madden 25 on my PS4. It looks like it's going to be the same game as Current Gen only with a few updated graphical spots (Eg. Stadium and Crowds). I'll hold off until Madden 15 comes out.

# 26 gator3guy @ 10/02/13 09:31 AM
Seems helmets/and facemasks were ported right over from this gen. I see no improvement. Helmets still not fitting right. Facemaks not proportioned. Disappointing.

# 27 radatdude2 @ 10/02/13 09:36 AM
Glad they pulled the Ware pic because it was "turrible Ernie" sir Charles voice lol, I'm getting nervous though because the cover athlete AD isn't even accurate his uniform is littered with errors. Fingers crossed I remain optimistic

# 28 radatdude2 @ 10/02/13 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloJello
Adrian... Deterson?

:-P

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA!
Lol his nickname "AD" All Day

# 29 MST246 @ 10/02/13 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerendipity
This is pretty much the reason I decided I won't be grabbing Madden 25 on my PS4. It looks like it's going to be the same game as Current Gen only with a few updated graphical spots (Eg. Stadium and Crowds). I'll hold off until Madden 15 comes out.
Exactly the case here.This is nothing but a port,that's been prettied up a bit.Expect all the same issues,as current gen.

# 30 raiders81tim @ 10/02/13 11:42 AM
So underwhelming.

# 31 frankwyte81 @ 10/02/13 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
Alfred Morris has the wrong facemask
Alfred Morris has the wrong face, skin tone, and body type also

# 32 Jonsco28 @ 10/02/13 11:48 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I don't get why they can't get the lighting right in these stadiums. So now they are playing games in the morning in Denver? Seattle's stadium is wrong as well. You don't get shadows on the east side of the stadium.

EA talks up the lighting, and they can't even get the orientation of the stadiums correct. What's even funnier is that in some years they do it correctly, and then the next year they change it and the sun sets on the opposite side.

Granted, I've only been in a handful of stadiums, but when you know the real life orientation, the shadows present a different feel. That's especially true when it's your team's stadium.

# 33 mavfan21 @ 10/02/13 11:54 AM
The PS2/Xbox jump to the PS3/360 was a noticeable difference.

This is not. We are at a point where you really can't get much more photorealistic.

I would be fine with no change in the graphics at all....

Simply improve animations/reactions and FIX the damn CFM glitches and other bugs. Get rid of the white sleeve glitch, repeating draft classes, and so on.

BTW-Will RG3 continue to be the ONLY player in the whole NFL that is allowed to wear a single arm sleeve (according to Madden editing settings)?

# 34 infemous @ 10/02/13 12:16 PM
The issue with player models are:

i) a lack of variance in skin tones

ii) faces are not separate from hair styles or even how certain helmets sit on the head

iii) No presence of fat vs muscle, only muscle definition to separate fat guys from muscly guys

iv) no changeable proportions - every player has the same length arms, legs, neck etc.

We need to see this changed in Next Gen.

# 35 Only1LT @ 10/02/13 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
The PS2/Xbox jump to the PS3/360 was a noticeable difference.

This is not. We are at a point where you really can't get much more photorealistic.

I would be fine with no change in the graphics at all....

Simply improve animations/reactions and FIX the damn CFM glitches and other bugs. Get rid of the white sleeve glitch, repeating draft classes, and so on.

BTW-Will RG3 continue to be the ONLY player in the whole NFL that is allowed to wear a single arm sleeve (according to Madden editing settings)?
This is completely untrue.

Look at any current gen console game and compare it to its PC port and you will see a drastic difference.

Battlefield 3 PS3/360 compared to Battlefield 3 PC on Ultra? Sheeet!

Crysis 3 PS3/360 compared Crysis 3 PC on Ultra? Child, please! (Chad Johnson voice).

I know that Next Gen consoles are still not as powerful as top PCs, but many of the current PC games were designed with console in mind, and were not heavily optimized to even take advantage of most of the PC's power.

Don't use Madden as a guide and conclude that there is no graphical "fidelity' to be wrung out of next gen. The best Tiburon is capable of does not equal the best that Next Gen is capable of.

# 36 MrSerendipity @ 10/02/13 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only1LT
This is completely untrue.

Look at any current gen console game and compare it to its PC port and you will see a drastic difference.

Battlefield 3 PS3/360 compared to Battlefield 3 PC on Ultra? Sheeet!

Crysis 3 PS3/360 compared Crysis 3 PC on Ultra? Child, please! (Chad Johnson voice).

I know that Next Gen consoles are still not as powerful as top PCs, but many of the current PC games were designed with console in mind, and were not heavily optimized to even take advantage of most of the PC's power.

Don't use Madden as a guide and conclude that there is no graphical "fidelity' to be wrung out of next gen. The best Tiburon is capable of does not equal the best that Next Gen is capable of.
I couldn't agree more. I'm not sure why people continue to claim Madden has reached it's limits graphically. Heavy Rain, anyone? How about The Last of Us? Those are both Current-Gen games. With as much power as the PS4 and X1 are pushing out, I don't believe for a second that we've reached the limit.

(Waits for someone to retread the Triangle Debate)

# 37 carvis#15 @ 10/02/13 01:32 PM
Current Gen/Next Gen...good shift to me
They need to fix the jersey sleeves in this game though. It's good to know they have actual head shapes. Can't wait to see how the players look on an actual game camera though.

# 38 The_Balm @ 10/02/13 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilgoosy
i know that this is not one of the most important topics but ... we have a next gen Madden and it's still without tattoos....!!!!

nba2k has it from 2k what...8? i mean tattoos are very useful to help the realism...imagine Crabtree the tight end..
I'd love to see tattoos as well. But EA can't add them, the NFL doesn't allow tattoos to be in Madden.

# 39 The_Balm @ 10/02/13 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by royounggoku
Disclaimer: Please no one get mad as this is not to start an argument between games but strictly to talk about the capabilities of next gen.

In my opinion this is where Madden needs to strive to be in terms of graphics

Compared to this:

No bueno
If Madden could look this good by the end of next gen I would be very impressed. Not to take anything away from 2k, but Madden has a lot more going on (more players, bigger stadiums, more complex rules etc.).

I think this would be a great goal for Madden's graphics, but if they don't make it but the game plays great I'll be happy.

# 40 SageInfinite @ 10/02/13 04:31 PM
If EA could actually put together a trailer that looked like something I'd see on TV I'd be impressed. Meaning no floaty cinematic camera angles, but actual camera angles used in a broadcast.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.