Home
WWE 2K14 News Post

Check out the latest WWE 2K14 video, which details the creation suite. You can edit entrance attires, custom logos on belts, 100 CAWS and much more.

Jeux Video has posted a few other details as well.

Game: WWE 2K14Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
WWE 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 King_B_Mack @ 10/07/13 10:17 AM
FINALLY! 100 slots and editing entrance attires. That's good news. I feel good about the future of this series.

# 2 Shadojoker @ 10/07/13 11:01 AM
I agree Mack...finally 100 CAWS !!! Been waiting YEARS for this news!!

# 3 LOOSECANNON @ 10/07/13 11:55 AM
Plus Roddy Piper, Paul Heyman, and being able to edit roster in different gear -- not just diff color clothing.

My life is now complete.

# 4 Yankees_CT @ 10/07/13 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
Very disappointed in the very limited amount of superstar heads.
I agree, you would think everyone at least already in the game would be available. I wonder if they will make Superstar Heads DLC?

# 5 İroke @ 10/07/13 01:05 PM
Quote:
Me too. And it's just because they want to save something to next year. When the news about the superstar heads came out they used AJ, now she's not available... Not cool at all

# 6 SmashMan @ 10/07/13 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by İroke
Me too. And it's just because they want to save something to next year. When the news about the superstar heads came out they used AJ, now she's not available... Not cool at all
I believe that was a mock-up someone threw together.

# 7 lynkraid @ 10/07/13 01:51 PM
100 slots is long over due, its funny how they have one of the biggest rosters in the history of WWE gaming and oh we finally get 100 CAW slots too? So what is the reason they didn't have 100 CAW slots back when the roster was small, back when it sucked, back when we begged for more CAW slots? But as for the Video it didn't show much. Wondering though, with the Ultimate Warrior finally being in, do they finally have some of his different face paint designs in CAW? And do they have any of his attires in?

# 8 poloelite @ 10/07/13 01:52 PM
WOW!! Amazing!! they seem to be knocking out every gripe I had with previous games.

# 9 King_B_Mack @ 10/07/13 02:14 PM
Quote:
I'm really not. This is Yukes' MO. Everytime there's a new feature introduced to the game it's got potential through the roof and we all salivate at the obvious applications for it that we're going to do with it when we get the game. Then release day comes and we're slapped in the face with the reality that they crippled the feature by not allowing it to work how we thought it obviously would. Like for example when they introduced story mode BUT you could only use created characters 10 times. Or they introduced superstar threads BUT you couldn't edit entrance attires to match your new creations. Or they introduce GM mode BUT you only get twenty stars on your rosters. There's more I'm forgetting I'm sure. Point is, when a new feature is revealed and then we learn that something stupid has been done with it the first year, I don't even worry because it's expected with them at this point. There's always a BUT with Yukes and this series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by İroke
Pretty much this. Sometimes it might take them a little longer than a year to finally change it after they get bitched at enough for being stupid and not including it in the first place.

# 10 İroke @ 10/07/13 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
I believe that was a mock-up someone threw together.
Anyway, there's no reason to do just 14 if it's just the head. If it were the whole model I could accept it, but this is BS... At least we have 100 slots...

If the gameplay is good then this would be a gem

# 11 Gronk4M13 @ 10/07/13 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadojoker
I agree Mack...finally 100 CAWS !!! Been waiting YEARS for this news!!
This. 100 slots= much better Universe.

# 12 UMhester04 @ 10/07/13 03:45 PM
Blown away by all this

# 13 JoeMimic @ 10/07/13 05:07 PM
Something tells me modders will find a way to use all the superstar models.

# 14 EAGLESFAN10 @ 10/07/13 05:58 PM
I didn't get WWE13 so the create-a-belt is Great news to me

I'm going to have Pretty going to have the Main roster with some Real Diva Caws and Some TNA wrestlers (Dudley's, Hardy's, Kennendy, Angle, and Chavo)

There going To be in the NEW AGE OF WWE

Also can somebody who bought WWE 13 explain what I can actually do with the C.A.B feature

# 15 theCP @ 10/07/13 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
I didn't get WWE13 so the create-a-belt is Great news to me
...snip...
Also can somebody who bought WWE 13 explain what I can actually do with the C.A.B feature
Create a belt lets you create your own custom championship belt, give it a name (picking 6 parts from a list) and assign it to a show in universe mode.

For example, in '13 you could make a title (limited options, the logos will help break this open) and name it, say, the Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Championship, and use it in Universe mode alongside a custom arena and custom superstars and play more creatively than just having Raw and Smacksown.

You know, if the game didn't freeze from all the custom parts.

# 16 lynkraid @ 10/07/13 07:16 PM
off topic* Game needs custom stadiums or at least a few places WWE and maybe in the WWF era hasn't been in. Like for instance they need a place like the ECW Bingo Hall, the (what ever that Texas arena was called ) WCCW arena, Cowboys stadium, Metrodome, and maybe any kind of generic baseball stadium for events like AWA & Wrestlefest 88' and also your generic high school gym arena, and some small places (2000-5000 seat kinda places like the TNA areana). On top of all the big places WWE currently goes to, and the Wrestlemania mode arenas. Would be nice, and only makes sense for the create a ring/stage feature.

If they are going to have 100 slots, and I'm betting even more slots for next year with next gen, hopefully they add arenas said above. Makes sense for all the old school & non WWE wrestlers made (TNA, ROH ect..).

Considering with 100 slots, create story mode, create a belt, its possible you could make a Universe mode that is only WCW or ECW or TNA, or WCCW ect.. leaving WWE guys out. Just need arenas that look like those and they would be all set.

# 17 Gramps91 @ 10/07/13 09:00 PM
Very happy with all this. Hopefully, now CAWS will work in Universe the exact same as on-disc superstars.

# 18 Buckeyed @ 10/07/13 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
Very happy with all this. Hopefully, now CAWS will work in Universe the exact same as on-disc superstars.
If this works then I am all in. I hated the same 10 cut scenes with CAWs. I only do CAW universe.

# 19 wkukicksbutt @ 10/07/13 09:52 PM
Depnding on how many of the current wrestlers that aren't on the roster, and are put on the DLC. Here is my list of about 100 wrestlers, I want to download for my CAWs, a little something from each era.

Ahmed Johnson
Animal
Arn Anderson
Ax
Bam Bam Bieglow
Barry Horowitz
Barry Windham
Bertha Faye
Beth Phoenix
Big Boss Man
Billy "Mr. ***" Gunn
Bob Backlund
Bobby Lashley
Booker T
Brian Pillman
British Bulldog
Bruno Sammartino
Buff Bagwell
Carlito
Chris Benoit
Chyna
D-Lo Brown
Dean Malenko
Diamond Dallas Page
Disco Inferno
Doink the Clown
Dusty Rhodes
Earthquake
Ernest "The Cat" Miller
Fabulous Moolah
Finlay
Flash Funk
George "The Animal" Steele
Godfather
Goldust
Greg Valentine
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Harley Race
Hawk
Honky Tonk Man
Ivory
Jacqueline
Jake Roberts
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Jimmy Snuka
John Morrison
Junkyard Dog
Kanyon
Ken Shamrock
Konnan
Kurt Angle
Lance Storm
Lawrence Taylor
Lex Luger
Luna
Mabel
Madusa
Marc Mero
Marty Jannetty
Matt Hardy
Meng
Melina
Mickie James
Mongo McMichael
Mr. Kennedy
Mr. Perfect
Mr. T
Muhammad Hassan
MVP
Owen Hart
Paul Orndorff
Perry Saturn
Raven
Ric Steiner
Rick Rude
Rikishi
Road Dogg
Rob Van Dam
Roddy Piper
Sable
Scott Steiner
Shelton Benjamin
Sherri Martel
Smash
Stan Hansen
Sting
Sycho Sid
Taka
Tazz
Terry Funk
Test
Texas Tornado
The Mountie
Tito Santana
Trish Stratus
Umaga
Vader
Val Venis
William Regal

# 20 Buckeyed @ 10/07/13 10:34 PM
Terrible list above. What? No One Man Gang? Hahahaha.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.