Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

It appears as if EA is planning on showcasing gameplay very soon for Madden NFL 25 next-gen. For now, here's a quick teaser video to get you ready for their 'feel it' feature. We're expecting the full reveal next week!

In the video, you see a variety of teams and quick shots of gameplay. Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson opens up the video talking about how making every step count is important as a running back.

You then see Peterson juke a defender and Jamaal Charles spin off of an Oakland Raider defender. The next clip shows Joe Staley, OT for the 49ers, holding onto the jersey of Cliff Avril, DE of the Seahawks. The next clip shows Ryan Clady and what appears to be Tyson Jackson of the Chiefs jockeying on the edge of a pass play as well. This tends to indicate, to me, that the offensive line play will see some pretty big upgrades in the game. You didn't see that kind of jostling on current gen.

There are other various clips of footwork and a few moves as well. All in all, the video tends to show some potential for notable improvements on the field. We'll know more for sure next week.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 djordan @ 10/10/13 02:03 PM
Can't see anything. Your link is broken.

# 2 spacedog @ 10/10/13 02:05 PM
Can't see the post either, says I need flash (no go on an iPad lol)

# 3 RaychelSnr @ 10/10/13 02:08 PM
Will try to get a better embed here shortly folks!

# 4 DirtyJerz32 @ 10/10/13 02:17 PM
Looks good... Hopefully we'll get to see some 11on11 real time gameplay soon.

# 5 dghustla @ 10/10/13 02:20 PM
What a tease! Watching the players feet closely I didn't see any hovering in that video.

# 6 guaps @ 10/10/13 02:22 PM
We need to see real gameplay to judge if these things actually work...

# 7 djordan @ 10/10/13 02:23 PM
To be honest... I believe Madden looks best while in slow mo.. Once shown in real time you can see how horrid the animations are.

# 8 dghustla @ 10/10/13 02:27 PM
Just watched this 3 more times. Cant wait for the release next week!!

# 9 aholbert32 @ 10/10/13 02:31 PM
Liked the Peterson move and the Dez sideline run. Hated that the same TD celebrations (Bengals celebration) and cutscenes are in the game.

# 10 Dogslax41 @ 10/10/13 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
What a tease! Watching the players feet closely I didn't see any hovering in that video.
Must not have been watching very closely.

Peterson looked good. Jukes looked bad. Oline shows massive promise.

# 11 ultralow36 @ 10/10/13 02:31 PM
boy the AP run looked nice

# 12 TheBleedingRed21 @ 10/10/13 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslax41

He was coming to a stop? Of course his feet come up.

# 13 tsbmolina @ 10/10/13 02:36 PM
I honestly couldn't distinguish the difference when compared to current generation. When you consider the high entry cost of a new system and game the difference isn't worth the investment to me.

# 14 Dogslax41 @ 10/10/13 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
He was coming to a stop? Of course his feet come up.
His right foot is clearly supposed to be planted in the turf and its not. The bottom of the shoe is cut off for peat's sake.

# 15 jpdavis82 @ 10/10/13 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
I honestly couldn't distinguish the difference when compared to current generation. When you consider the high entry cost of a new system and game the difference isn't worth the investment to me.
The very first scene where it shows AP running down field in slow motion, is the closest to realistic player movement we've ever seen in Madden or any football game.

# 16 dghustla @ 10/10/13 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslax41

There are times when I sprint that both of my feet are simultaneously off the ground.

# 17 radatdude2 @ 10/10/13 02:44 PM
Hummm with all this talk about true-step im hoping one of the developers will provide insight into why in multiple scenes/ videos shown the players feet continue to hover above the ground.

# 18 Dogslax41 @ 10/10/13 02:44 PM
Quote:
There are times when I sprint that both of my feet are simultaneously off the ground.
You guys are kidding right. You honestly have to be kidding if you can not see that the Seahawk is planting his right foot chopping his feet to change direction. The BOTTOM OF THE CLEAT IS CUT OFF as its supposed to be buried in the grass.

# 19 jpdavis82 @ 10/10/13 02:45 PM
Quote:
You can see that here too

# 20 adub88 @ 10/10/13 02:46 PM
I want to see this in live action, been on the fence, darn near about to fall with cancelling my pre-order, but this did look promising.

I'm surprised no mentioned the violent hand fighting in the DL/OL exchange. That was very very nice! Hopefully this will mean the end of that looping patty cake animation that we've seen for so many years.

« Previous123456789Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.