Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Check out the NBA 2K14 screenshot comparison of LeBron James current-gen vs. next-gen.

Your thoughts?

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Dr. Poe @ 10/14/13 07:13 PM
2k wins again! Need to see Jordan and magic next gen.

# 42 frankwyte81 @ 10/14/13 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay2
Give us real gameplay 2k! I don't want to see all this pictures and bad gameplays from trailers.
You know 2k will give us 5 on 5 gameplay. They do it with ever release they drop, as of lately, even for the wrestling game they released. Be patient buddy.

# 43 JJRuelz @ 10/14/13 08:31 PM
Next Gen Pro's & Con's
Con's
So Wrong Jersey, Worse Player Models, No I Promise Band, lebron's Fat arms

Pro's
Better Ball, Better Faces, Faded Tatoos

Really 2k...

# 44 TheBleedingRed21 @ 10/14/13 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRuelz
Next Gen Pro's & Con's
Con's

Pro's

Really 2k...
You sure know what you're talking about...

# 45 Brooke2011 @ 10/14/13 08:35 PM
Umm no and and no..... Player models are spot on, and I'm sure all attire will be fine come release. This is the best looking sports game I have seen so far.

# 46 JJRuelz @ 10/14/13 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Umm no and and no..... Player models are spot on, and I'm sure all attire will be fine come release. This is the best looking sports game I have seen so far.
there not "spot on" there like live's player models but live have them skinny they look like sausages running around the court

# 47 MarvinOida @ 10/14/13 08:45 PM
Quote:
there not "spot on" there like live's player models but live have them skinny they look like sausages running around the court
Um the jerseys are right. And my reaction to seeing you say they are wrong and looking to the avatar...

edit: thought you meant the # not the stripe, As everyone I've meant thought the #.

Tap Taptalking away from my iPhone 5.... C.

# 48 LeBronistheKing @ 10/14/13 08:51 PM
Quote:
Next Gen Pro's & Con's
Con's

Pro's

Really 2k...
Jersey- Has been confirmed to be fixed and is now accurate
Player model- looks so much more accurate and true to life to LeBron's current physique.
I promise bands- are in the current gen version. I find it hard to believe they won't be in the next gen.
Fat arms- not sure what you are seeing here.
As far as faded tattoos.....tattoos fade in real life. Also it was confirmed that LeBron will also have his new "Akron Est 1987" tattoo as well.

# 49 yungflo @ 10/14/13 09:05 PM
they even fixed the headband, they gave him the double banded headband, in e3 he did not have that. why can't peple ee the ggood? uggetions and comments are ok, but some of yall cats take it too seriously.

# 50 LM1213 @ 10/14/13 09:21 PM
thank god they fixed his mouth. it was way wide. I don't even like lebron, but during the first trailer I thought...this dude is going to swallow a planet or something.

# 51 King_B_Mack @ 10/14/13 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBronistheKing
The stripe on the Jersey has been corrected it was confirmed by one of the developers. My only other question is will they have the "I promise" wristbands that you can see in this real life pic. They actually not only have them in the current gen version, but also called attention to it in thr intro to NBA 2K14 on current gen.
The only issue I have with 2K's inclusion of the I Promise bands is the fact that they don't allow you to change the color. Bron, pretty much never wears white bands with his black road uniform, yet the Promise bands can only be black at home and white on the road. That's inaccurate to the way he usually wears them. Typically he wears the white at home and black on the road, though he switches up the home bands to be black or red on occasion.

# 52 Pared @ 10/14/13 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay2
Give us real gameplay 2k! I don't want to see all this pictures and bad gameplays from trailers.
And it only took 4 pages.

You're slipping fellas.

# 53 LeBronistheKing @ 10/14/13 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
The only issue I have with 2K's inclusion of the I Promise bands is the fact that they don't allow you to change the color. Bron, pretty much never wears white bands with his black road uniform, yet the Promise bands can only be black at home and white on the road. That's inaccurate to the way he usually wears them. Typically he wears the white at home and black on the road, though he switches up the home bands to be black or red on occasion.
Agree with all this. ...hope they give us the option to change the color of the I promise bands as he has worn red, white, and black.

# 54 MavsManiac4Life @ 10/14/13 10:26 PM
Quote:
Next Gen Pro's & Con's
Con's

Pro's

Really 2k...

# 55 Dr. Banner @ 10/14/13 10:38 PM
Honestly the only thing I think current gen has right more than next, is LeBron skin tone, he's a bit darker than he ison next gen.

# 56 JJRuelz @ 10/14/13 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBronistheKing
Jersey- Has been confirmed to be fixed and is now accurate
Player model- looks so much more accurate and true to life to LeBron's current physique.
I promise bands- are in the current gen version. I find it hard to believe they won't be in the next gen.
Fat arms- not sure what you are seeing here.
As far as faded tattoos.....tattoos fade in real life. Also it was confirmed that LeBron will also have his new "Akron Est 1987" tattoo as well.
I said the tattoo are good

Edit: Im not hating on the game its just im surprised that 2k didn't do a that much for next gen its like they just added cyberfaces. And some better Graphix

Edit: Im not hating im just ticked its not much more better than current gen its like they just added cyberfaces

# 57 boltokPwnage04 @ 10/14/13 10:50 PM
Looks amazing, this game has the feeling of something, just a hunch.

# 58 yungflo @ 10/14/13 11:33 PM
Quote:

Edit: Im not hating on the game its just im surprised that 2k didn't do a that much for next gen its like they just added cyberfaces. And some better Graphix
Have you been in a coma my brother? lol

# 59 d23x @ 10/15/13 01:14 AM
Quote:

Edit: Im not hating im just ticked its not much more better than current gen its like they just added cyberfaces
are you using this?

# 60 yungflo @ 10/15/13 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Hard to say this until we see the legs and make sure the stumps are gone. ANd I wanna see skinny, lanky guys actually look that way.

Also, when you edit/create a player, you better be able to make them skinny too. I hate having a guy who 6'5" 180 lbs looking like a LB still.
go watch the e3 trailer, pause right when lebron steals the ball and about to dunk it, view ray allens body type and kobe's. they are different from each other . I think body types will tay true to the individual

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.