Home
NBA Live 14 News Post

Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 King_B_Mack @ 10/15/13 05:08 PM
On the plus side, this looks very similar to the models of Live 10 which I thought looked pretty good. On the negative, this is supposed to be next gen, so they needed to step it up a few notches. Not a fan of John Wall's Hulk arm there. The sleeve shouldn't puff his arm up like that.

# 22 joeisup @ 10/15/13 05:14 PM
Its Tuesday weres the next track... i mean im not bothered by this but that trust factor..cuz other people r goin to be like u lied again live

# 23 blingballa333 @ 10/15/13 05:16 PM
John Wall's face looks pretty spot on, but man do those arm sleeves look weird. Those things should be almost skin tight and stop an inch or two above the wrist. Right now it looks like they're wearing casts.

# 24 Feevision @ 10/15/13 05:17 PM
Wow this looks like current gen if wall didnt have a wizard uniform on u couldnt tell it was him.... Nba live is not gonna be good this year.. I use to love nba live now they suck smh

# 25 k1lo5 @ 10/15/13 05:19 PM
Another screenshot EA, come on! 2K releasing another video later this week. Act right and get it together. Give us what we want. Only 5 weeks till next gen drops! Getting over it already!

# 26 Sundown @ 10/15/13 05:20 PM
One of the six faces we know will look good.

Hilarious that Kyrie managed to photobomb this screenshot too.

# 27 boltokPwnage04 @ 10/15/13 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
If you've played any past NBA Live's then you know exactly what im talking about. If not you should research people's gripes with that, because its ugly.
Based on what I've seen between screens and vids (trailers) I fear it might be still there.

# 28 donp1981 @ 10/15/13 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lo5
Another screenshot EA, come on! 2K releasing another video later this week. Act right and get it together. Give us what we want. Only 5 weeks till next gen drops! Getting over it already!
NBA live is dropping a video this week too so they say. Lol I saw this today.

https://twitter.com/easportsnba/stat...35906843107329

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

# 29 edwing @ 10/15/13 05:27 PM
Man so much negativity here. Even when we get material from EA many of you just bitch and complain about everything. The screen looks pretty decent to me and it's nice to see a face other than Kyrie's for once. Hoping that some of the colours are fixed by release though. Remember, even on 2k's screen of Lebron the side paneling on the Heat jersey was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feevision
Wow this looks like current gen if wall didnt have a wizard uniform on u couldnt tell it was him.... Nba live is not gonna be good this year.. I use to love nba live now they suck smh
Really?

# 30 TalenT @ 10/15/13 05:33 PM
I actually think it looks pretty damn good. I guess you can't please everybody. I DO still need to see players in motion though. All in all...not bad.

# 31 SouthBeach @ 10/15/13 05:36 PM
John Wall looks pretty good face-wise.

Player models look a bit more accurate.

As for Kyrie's defense, it still looks a bit robotic but not as robotic as prior iterations of Live. But then again, it's hard to tell from this screen shot if robo-defense is making its return to next-gen.

It's easy to make poop look artistic with the right angle and right lighting.

Need to see gameplay from both sides now.

# 32 Feevision @ 10/15/13 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwing
Man so much negativity here. Even when we get material from EA many of you just bitch and complain about everything. The screen looks pretty decent to me and it's nice to see a face other than Kyrie's for once. Hoping that some of the colours are fixed by release though. Remember, even on 2k's screen of Lebron the side paneling on the Heat jersey was wrong.

Really?
Im not impressed just giving my honest opinion ... Im not a live ***** i have no stock in 2k or live i just want to play the best game out of the 2

# 33 drewst18 @ 10/15/13 05:37 PM
What jumps out at me is that its not a video....

# 34 sooperb @ 10/15/13 05:38 PM
A big JOKE!! We saw a small snippet of a piece of a fraction of a clip of a video of NBA BounceTek14 already and could have made a screenshot ourselves. What jumps out at me is they are seriously hiding something(EA). This game might turn out to be just a quick money grab situation if it plays like next gen robots in NBA uniforms. We can watch UFC clips in full action although the title is scheduled for next spring. smh

# 35 Shakedowncapo @ 10/15/13 05:39 PM
The crowd is telling me theres a fight on the other side of the court!

# 36 edwing @ 10/15/13 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feevision
Im not impressed just giving my honest opinion ... Im not a live ***** i have no stock in 2k or live i just want to play the best game out of the 2
I think all of us here just want to play the best game possible. But calling that photo current gen and saying that doesn't look like Wall is just ludicrous. His face was scanned, so I don't know what more you're looking for.

I find it amusing that you can say that the game is going to suck when we haven't even seen any real gameplay yet. Most of us are skeptical, but to dismiss the game before any gameplay has been shown is just dumb.

# 37 23 @ 10/15/13 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwing
I think all of us here just want to play the best game possible. But calling that photo current gen and saying that doesn't look like Wall is just ludicrous. His face was scanned, so I don't know what more you're looking for.

I find it amusing that you can say that the game is going to suck when we haven't even seen any real gameplay yet. Most of us are skeptical, but to dismiss the game before any gameplay has been shown is just dumb.
They need to quit hiding and just show it to people

Theyre definitely not putting it out there like its the cream of the crop

You know EAs marketing is as flamboyant as any, but here you have more ducking

# 38 Gramps91 @ 10/15/13 05:52 PM
looks good I guess, still waiting on gameplay.

# 39 edwing @ 10/15/13 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
They need to quit hiding and just show it to people

Theyre definitely not putting it out there like its the cream of the crop

You know EAs marketing is as flamboyant as any, but here you have more ducking
Yeah for sure, I mean we're only a month out from release so the game should nearly be completed and going gold soon. I want to see gameplay as much as anybody but until we do I don't think any rational person can just dismiss the game.

Realistically though, anybody who expects this game to be on 2k's level is setting themselves up for disappointment. First game in 3+ years, I think we should be happy with a solid functional game that is fun to play.

In any case, we'll have a whole lot more answers by the end of the week when we get video. If they postpone that, then I'll be worried.

# 40 radatdude2 @ 10/15/13 05:53 PM
looks ok, but at this point not sure what to expect form EA next-gen. Does look a little like Live 10 tho. Just ready to see these games in action

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.