Home
NBA Live 14 News Post

Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Brooke2011 @ 10/15/13 05:56 PM
I'll be buying nba2k14.... It looks much better, and all this hiding has back fired on you EA. no info or gameplay = no money from me.

The ironic thing is you pump up bounce tech, but it looks like your still dropping the ball.

# 42 oasis90 @ 10/15/13 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
I'll be buying nba2k14.... It looks much better, and all this hiding has back fired on you EA. no info or gameplay = no money from me.

The ironic thing is you pump up bounce tech, but it looks like your still dropping the ball.
Where is 2k GAMEPLAY for next gen?
Btw, screen looks very good to me. Now i'm waiting for GAMEPLAY videos

# 43 King_B_Mack @ 10/15/13 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwing
I think all of us here just want to play the best game possible. But calling that photo current gen and saying that doesn't look like Wall is just ludicrous. His face was scanned, so I don't know what more you're looking for.

I find it amusing that you can say that the game is going to suck when we haven't even seen any real gameplay yet. Most of us are skeptical, but to dismiss the game before any gameplay has been shown is just dumb.
Who said it didn't look like Wall? Serious question. I may have missed it, but I don't recall seeing anybody say that.

As for current gen, looking at that picture and NBA Live 10 pics in comparison and it does look similar to 10 a current gen game.

# 44 edwing @ 10/15/13 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011

It's more ironic how you say that yet you're completely sold on 2k14. Media-wise, the 2 companies have shown about the same amount of material. Info-wise, we at least have a feature list for Live, while all we have for the other game is the mention that there is no Crew mode for it.

# 45 oldman @ 10/15/13 06:07 PM
Why aren't the fans, refs or anyone on the sideline looking at the game? Did they take this screenshot as a streaker was running across the other end of the court or something?

# 46 edwing @ 10/15/13 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Who said it didn't look like Wall? Serious question. I may have missed it, but I don't recall seeing anybody say that.
It should be a couple of posts up. Here it is, with the Wall part bolded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feevision
Wow this looks like current gen if wall didnt have a wizard uniform on u couldnt tell it was him.... Nba live is not gonna be good this year.. I use to love nba live now they suck smh

# 47 kgbrolic @ 10/15/13 06:10 PM
Why are the hands in the same posture in every picture that I've seen for Live? I like how the crowd looks tho

# 48 23 @ 10/15/13 06:17 PM
Quote:
It's more ironic how you say that yet you're completely sold on 2k14. Media-wise, the 2 companies have shown about the same amount of material. Info-wise, we at least have a feature list for Live, while all we have for the other game is the mention that there is no Crew mode for it.

Thats an old rehashed dead horse discussion over and over And to be honest anybody saying they expect 2ks game ro be trash is lying.

You can't say the same for EA from how many times theyve shown their behinds.

Either way this is people's thoughts on EAs screen and after this many years it sewms to have some current gen issues. Whether its true or not they need to prove its not or juat the same ole stuff different day

By ducking videos til the last possible second def. Doesn't help their case in too many people's minds

Galaxy Note 2

# 49 magicman32 @ 10/15/13 06:36 PM
There's something about these latest "Live" Screens that just don't seem right. It's looks more like a sketch than an actual video game. Like they are touched up to hide the shine. Somethings just not right.

# 50 edwing @ 10/15/13 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Thats an old rehashed dead horse discussion over and over And to be honest anybody saying they expect 2ks game ro be trash is lying.

Either way this is people's thoughts on EAs screen and after this many years it sewms to have some current gen issues. Whether its true or not they need to prove its not or juat the same ole stuff different day

By ducking videos til the last possible second def. Doesn't help their case in too many people's minds

Galaxy Note 2
I agree that 2k won't be completely trash, but if the game has the same legacy issues as current gen and has features stripped (ie. Crew) with just a fresh new coat of paint, then that's not very appealing either.

Dead horse discussion? I'm sorry but I don't come along the basketball forums often because, as you can see, I take issue with a lot of these irrational thoughts that people have.

EA is losing a lot of goodwill given the summer video debacle and their Madden next-gen videos. However, I like to keep an open mind whereas some of the posters here seem to have made their decision already and are just voicing their displeasure with EA every chance they get.

Trust me though, I'm not biased one way or another. I just want to see some good games come out and will reserve judgement until we do get a healthy dose of gameplay. As of right now, I have preorders for both games. What happens in these next few weeks will help me make my decision - not whatever has happened in the past.

# 51 yungflo @ 10/15/13 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Galaxy Note 2
All I know is EA better drop their video before 2k does, cause if it comes after and plays like dookie, we're looking at another cancellation. they have to be first to release game footaage

# 52 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 10/15/13 06:54 PM
I think the 2k screens seem more lifelike . These look ok though.

# 53 rockchisler @ 10/15/13 06:54 PM
The thing that jumps out is the lack of 5 on 5 gameplay..

# 54 youvalss @ 10/15/13 06:56 PM
Every time I see other players than Kyrie, it makes me think that they made Kyrie "the most next-gen" guy, and other guys look good - but not as great as he does. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me, but Kyrie's pics when he's alone seemed better. But it could be me.

Graphics won't be a problem either way. I like it.

# 55 23 @ 10/15/13 06:57 PM
Quote:
I agree that 2k won't be completely trash, but if the game has the same legacy issues as current gen and has features stripped (ie. Crew) with just a fresh new coat of paint, then that's not very appealing either.
Even if they just did a straight port, which I dont think it is, it would garner interest because at this point they have a fanbase, it just wouldnt be a nex gen blow you away kind of game.

Quote:
Dead horse discussion? I'm sorry but I don't come along the basketball forums often because, as you can see, I take issue with a lot of these irrational thoughts that people have.
For months and years. Simply put

According to EA history - this game has some big time problems and has even gone as far as cancelling consecutive games.

According to 2k history - they at least release a solid title even with issues
and at worst case will do the same.

Quote:
EA is losing a lot of goodwill given the summer video debacle and their Madden next-gen videos. However, I like to keep an open mind whereas some of the posters here seem to have made their decision already and are just voicing their displeasure with EA every chance they get.
They have no goodwill which is why you see what you see happening now and they can't blame anyone but themselves. Matter of factly hiding 5 on 5 at this moment makes it so they better have some pretty dope gameplay or one real bad thing that happens will end up going viral again on the internet.

Quote:
Trust me though, I'm not biased one way or another. I just want to see some good games come out and will reserve judgement until we do get a healthy dose of gameplay. As of right now, I have preorders for both games. What happens in these next few weeks will help me make my decision - not whatever has happened in the past.
The problem here is you're ignoring what they're doing now is what they did in the past which led to either crappy gameplay or cancelled games, which is why people are wondering why they "continue" to hide stuff.

# 56 LRBTODAY @ 10/15/13 06:57 PM
Looks nice to be honest, but I'm ready for gameplay to be shown.

# 57 Vni @ 10/15/13 07:00 PM
Screenshots... lol.

# 58 yungflo @ 10/15/13 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Your thoughts? Do you see anything which jumps out at you?
what are you hinting at steve? lol

me thinks, hes talking about John Wall Accessories

# 59 jimbo22 @ 10/15/13 07:08 PM
So this it 'Tuesdays News'.... They'd have been better not bothering. A month away and we've yet to see gameplay footage?? I think if they were proud/happy with the product we'd have seen it by now.

I'm holding hope that Live is good, I've grown tired of 2K's game and really dont want to spend $60 on 2k14. If Live turns out to be a steaming pile then I'll be waiting until next year before I play next gen Basketball.

Screenshots do absolutely nothing to show a game off.

# 60 bigeastbumrush @ 10/15/13 07:11 PM
No wonder they haven't shown it going through the net. SMH

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.