Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 youvalss @ 10/15/13 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt8732
That looks like my ball that left outside all winter in backyard lol
Pre-order and your game will have a brand new ball.

# 62 BiggD @ 10/15/13 07:16 PM
Seriously....... 1 Screenshot????? and Kyrie again??? Well EA sports are helping themselves into the body bag i guess. Maybe this is what we are gonna get, load up the NBA live14 disc into our new next gen consoles to be greeted with just a heap on still pictures LOL

# 63 yungflo @ 10/15/13 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo22
So this it 'Tuesdays News'.... They'd have been better not bothering. A month away and we've yet to see gameplay footage?? I think if they were proud/happy with the product we'd have seen it by now.

I'm holding hope that Live is good, I've grown tired of 2K's game and really dont want to spend $60 on 2k14. If Live turns out to be a steaming pile then I'll be waiting until next year before I play next gen Basketball.

Screenshots do absolutely nothing to show a game off.
I applaud this screenshot, but again, it emotionless. Its a stone wall capture, which was my point last night. I don't think there will be dynamic emotions in live 14. I think you'll see some emotions here and there, the way you see for current gen basketball, but nothing dynamic. Kyrie drove to the lane and his face only altered once then went back to stonewall

# 64 yungflo @ 10/15/13 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Pre-order and your game will have a brand new ball.
preorder now, and we'll give you the preorder elite 11 ball we still had in the back shed from four years ago

# 65 Dr. Poe @ 10/15/13 07:20 PM
Not close to 2k. Still looks cartoon.

# 66 youvalss @ 10/15/13 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Poe
Not close to 2k. Still looks cartoon.
It's not bad that they look different. It's actually a good thing.

# 67 youvalss @ 10/15/13 07:23 PM
^^ I wish you didn't start this...

# 68 Dr. Poe @ 10/15/13 07:28 PM
2k looks real. Live looks like a sharper current gen game.

# 69 spottieottiedop @ 10/15/13 07:43 PM
Looks official. Up to par w/ 2K

# 70 Earl1963 @ 10/15/13 07:47 PM
And yeah, that ball is dirty. Did it come from NBA Streets?

# 71 yungflo @ 10/15/13 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spottieottiedop
Looks official. Up to par w/ 2K
man, ya'll drunk lol

# 72 jasmindany @ 10/15/13 07:56 PM
like Lisa explained I'm taken by surprise that a single mom able to make $9020 in one month on the computer. browse around these guys............ http://gg.gg/l1iy

# 73 Earl1963 @ 10/15/13 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
man, ya'll drunk lol
Nah, just love NBA Live.

# 74 RodDixon @ 10/15/13 07:57 PM
I am getting both games, I won't judge until both ea and 2k drop gameplay videos. I've always gotten and played both ea and 2k basketball games since 2004 up until 2010 when ea stopped making the game. Honestly playing just 2k for 3 years straight has gotten boring. So I am truly glad that (so far) EA Sports has not canceled Live 14 because I am already getting both no matter which game people say is better. I like the variety and the luxury of having more than one game.

# 75 MarvinOida @ 10/15/13 08:03 PM
I'd say it looks pretty good, with the exception of the ball being used and the arm sleeve being too bright on Wall. Should look like this:

Should match the jersey. Gotta say Faces are looking great on both games.

Tap Taptalking away from my iPhone 5.... C

# 76 yaboythecib @ 10/15/13 08:34 PM
I think it look gd...nutin mind blowing...... Im just waiting will get gameplay....we haven't had a NBa live Game sense 2009....Stop acting like We can't Wait For Gameplay...... It clear EA is handling NBA Live 14 Different From Live 10..... But this is nutin like Live 13 and Elite 11. Ea seems like they're Confident enough to give a release Date this time around....But idk if EA is Stalling,NoT confident, or Wanting to show off the Complete Game and not some unfinished Work. Like Clearly The resent Gameplay trailer was. i just don't know So we Just have to wait....

# 77 nextlevelshhhh @ 10/15/13 08:40 PM
The screenshot does not look bad....am just more interested in actual gameplay at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

# 78 Arod2k9 @ 10/15/13 09:41 PM
Looks like current gen to me, the models look dead to me. There is no emotion in that drive, his eyes are looking in direction. Boy that looks like Live 10. Ouch!

# 79 RayDog253 @ 10/15/13 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
I'd say it looks pretty good, with the exception of the ball being used and the arm sleeve being too bright on Wall. Should look like this:

Should match the jersey. Gotta say Faces are looking great on both games.

Tap Taptalking away from my iPhone 5.... C
After seeing this. The screen shot seems way too dark. They need to add more lighting. I think that alone will help it look more real.

# 80 alaska2k3 @ 10/15/13 09:43 PM
For what it is, the face looks great. The obvious discrepancy would be the arm sleeve. The ball, as mentioned through out the thread, seems as if it's been used in the rain and snow.

Not to beat a dead horse but upgraded graphics should be a given. I'm in the same boat as y'all who are anxiously wondering how this translates into action.

For now, I'm leaning towards using my $60 towards the competition. Granted the two companies marketing strategies are rather annoying on how they go about sprinkling information a month away from release... Meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.