Home
NBA Live 14 News Post

It was reported on the EA Sports NBA Live Facebook Page that we will finally get our first glimpses of 5-on-5 gameplay this Friday. For now, here's a quick teaser.

Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 I Djm @ 10/16/13 06:58 PM
lies all lies i tell you. just post the link that will serve the purpose

# 2 Gosens6 @ 10/16/13 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Djm
lies all lies i tell you. just post the link that will serve the purpose
https://www.facebook.com/EASPORTSNBA

# 3 JBulls @ 10/16/13 07:01 PM
Holy crap that looks bad... better than elite '11 and live '13 but that's not saying much.

# 4 youvalss @ 10/16/13 07:04 PM
I like the graphics, but there's something about the movement...hard to say, but something is weird. Looking forward to seeing more.

# 5 myownsun @ 10/16/13 07:04 PM
Heckava find and link.......The quick clip didn't look all that great but at least they will show and prove this friday.

# 6 Behindshadows @ 10/16/13 07:04 PM

# 7 Playboy™ @ 10/16/13 07:04 PM
Arenas Look Next Gen, Players Not So Much.

# 8 Gosens6 @ 10/16/13 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
I like the graphics, but there's something about the movement...hard to say, but something is weird. Looking forward to seeing more.
They're all hunched over.. STILL..

Still EA...

Come on

I will say the arena and lighting looks fantastic though.

# 9 King_B_Mack @ 10/16/13 07:10 PM
Finally. Will save thoughts for Friday. Just good to FINALLY see some progress.

# 10 Shakedowncapo @ 10/16/13 07:10 PM
Nothing to see here. Bring on Friday for the "Full" trailer.

# 11 richlane007 @ 10/16/13 07:11 PM
The net was moving before the ball went through it. I can see why EA has been waiting to show the world this POS. I think that was supposed to be Steve Nash...

# 12 k1lo5 @ 10/16/13 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
Nothing to see here. Bring on Friday for the "Full" trailer.
+1, i dont wanna see another trailer though, wanna see say a qtr of actual gameplay!

# 13 ForeverVersatile @ 10/16/13 07:15 PM
I don't even know what to say..smh what i'm thinking isn't good though.

# 14 Brooke2011 @ 10/16/13 07:15 PM
Hmmm. Not even close the graphics of nba 2k . That Nash pic looks like current gen. I have a feeling Kylie Irving will have the most detail and everyone else will look sub par.

# 15 Ike04 @ 10/16/13 07:16 PM
this game looks egregious, and that's coming from a former avid nba live fan all the way up until 2010. I feel like they have great ideas to implement, but they cannot let the game suffer so much from a graphical standpoint again especially considering that this game is only coming out on next gen and their contemporary (2k) is raising the bar this time. Bounce tek is a great start but until EA sports fixes the graphics to adequately supplement the game-play, I fear NBA Live will always live in 2k's shadow.

# 16 iverson_2k @ 10/16/13 07:17 PM
You can tell this is an early build of the game. The scorers table only has one person there. I did like the lighting and the arena. I like how LaMarcus Aldridge played the screen and roll. Also, if you pause the video at exactly :06 right before Nash does his floater in the lane, you can see in-game Lillard who looks really nice, we expect that, but still good though. I think the only thing that wrong with this trailer is the player movement. It's the way they shift their feet and how slow they are moving. But I still think this is an early build of the game. It doesn't have that next gen feel to it. Hopefully this isn't the finished product.

# 17 bigeastbumrush @ 10/16/13 07:17 PM
Aww shucks! Finally. Finally. Finally.

I just hope to everything that someone purposely slowed that down because it was moving like molasses.

The colors pop. The spacing looks poor. P&R defense looks weird. Looked nothing like Elite to me. But I'll wait for the full version.

Friday is on the clock.

# 18 youvalss @ 10/16/13 07:18 PM
OK, here's something I have noticed: around 0:05 (the closeup), Steve seems to dribble to much while runnin/skating such a short distance. As if he's running in place at a weird angle (diagonal) while hardly moving. But it could be some slow-mo trailer effect or something. Need to see it from distance.

# 19 Optik @ 10/16/13 07:20 PM
"It's OVER ladies and gentlemen! It's OVVVEEEERRR!!!"

BTW, what did that imposter at the PG spot do with the real Steve Nash?

# 20 Shakedowncapo @ 10/16/13 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iverson_2k
You can tell this is an early build of the game. The scorers table only has one person there. I did like the lighting and the arena. I like how LaMarcus Aldridge played the screen and roll. Also, if you pause the video at exactly :06 right before Nash does his floater in the lane, you can see in-game Lillard who looks really nice, we expect that, but still good though. I think the only thing that wrong with this trailer is the player movement. It's the way they shift their feet and how slow they are moving. But I still think this is an early build of the game. It doesn't have that next gen feel to it. Hopefully this isn't the finished product.
I don't wanna judge anything 15 seconds long...But I did not like the way Lillard played that screen. He literally gave up and started crab walking.

« Previous1234567891920Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.