Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

GameSpot has posted the first gameplay footage from the PlayStation 4 version of NBA 2K14. Check it out and post your thoughts!

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 friscob @ 10/23/13 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavs25
This guy only likes things that aren't popular or receive negative receptions.

Bioshock Infinite 4.0
Skyward Sword 7.5
Last of Us 8.0
Infamous 2 7.5
Say what??

# 22 TheBleedingRed21 @ 10/23/13 09:48 PM
After watching it, I think I need to play it to feel how it plays. I can really see the players feet actually planting and stopping which is nice.

I feel when we get to play, we will feel the weight of the players and not sliding, stuff we cannot tell by watching videos.

I am pumped!

# 23 cavs25 @ 10/23/13 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
Say what??
Yep he did a second opinion after the original review and gave it a 4.

Look
http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/bios.../1900-6415464/

# 24 yungflo @ 10/23/13 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
1) Don't judge how the game plays by a video, might feel different, who knows.

2) Even then, is that a bad thing? NBA2K has been awesome on current gen.
funny how everyone is saying this for 2k but when it comes to live, the Crucifixion was warranted. Im just saying

# 25 The 24th Letter @ 10/23/13 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
funny how everyone is saying this for 2k but when it comes to live, the Crucifixion was warranted. Im just saying
This is the 2k forum though..

# 26 Sports fanantic @ 10/23/13 09:51 PM
Awesome seeing the Warriors get so much love from 2k.

# 27 23 @ 10/23/13 09:53 PM
Quote:
Can we get through one topic without bringing up other games

You guys are getting on my nerves with this crap

# 28 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 10/23/13 09:54 PM
I sware I blinked for a second and thought the heat players were real.

# 29 23 @ 10/23/13 09:54 PM
I think I saw Wade's shoes on there Haslem was wearing.

# 30 LingeringRegime @ 10/23/13 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports fanantic
Awesome seeing the Warriors get so much love from 2k.

I found it funny when McShea was like, "the Warriors of all teams???"

I knew from that moment on to take what he said with a great deal of caution. Warriors are a dark horse to come out of the West this year.

# 31 magicman32 @ 10/23/13 09:55 PM
I liked the animations on the Bogut screen. And I also like the Wade's ball denial. Not sure I'm in love with the ball and rim interaction though. Overall it looks really good.

# 32 23 @ 10/23/13 09:58 PM
sounded like the same rim sound even though this nut was playing music over the game

# 33 yungflo @ 10/23/13 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Well, It was a fair point, how quick this forum and others included are quick to crucify one game and accept the Crucifixion, yet when its on the other side of the fence, its "I have to play it" I just thought that was hypocritical. I didn't mention anything fanboyish about either game. I just thought that was an interesting take.

# 34 Sports fanantic @ 10/23/13 10:00 PM
Can anyone make some gif/pics of the gameplay. Much appreciated.

# 35 Mholtz2j @ 10/23/13 10:00 PM
It's a bit tough to judge a game on these terrible video players. Maybe I'm the only one, but it was compressed to hell. When playing on a 1080p tv with my camera view (sideline -- lowest height, zoomed in all the way) It will look great.

Foot planting was good.

# 36 LingeringRegime @ 10/23/13 10:00 PM
The crowd looks a lot better too. One thing I noticed that there were fans sitting next to the scorers table, don't remember if that was on current gen or not.

# 37 friscob @ 10/23/13 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Watching this video makes me get mad at EA for having an exclusive license. Imagine how good a 2k football game would.... lol /s

# 38 23 @ 10/23/13 10:02 PM
Quote:
Well, It was a fair point, how quick this forum and others included are quick to crucify one game and accept the Crucifixion, yet when its on the other side of the fence, its "I have to play it" I just thought that was hypocritical. I didn't mention anything fanboyish about either game. I just thought that was an interesting take.
Look man

Stop whining and comment on the topic or consider you're coming in here trolling the thread

# 39 Vni @ 10/23/13 10:03 PM
Not that impressed.

# 40 Rasco11 @ 10/23/13 10:05 PM
Gameplay does seem similar to CG (at least in that 2min). However, it is impossible to see how CPU AI, coaching AI, and player emotion as described will translate. I'm still optomistic to see these implemented! Also, curious how the "coaching adjustments" will affect human vs human games. Hope the 3'fest of CG online is addressed. We'll see. That said, lighting, player likeness and emotion are over-the-top improved. Even if this is just CG with makeup, I'm down for dinner and a movie!!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.