Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Madden NFL 25 Title Update #2 is available now for PS3 and 360 users. Below is a more detailed list of fixes, provided by EASPORTS_AJ, which were not included in the blog posted yesterday.

General
  • Improved stability in all game modes.
  • Fixed various menu and UI bugs.
  • Fixed an issue with Gameface, which made the eyes render gray.
Gameplay
  • Tuned in-game injuries, which were occurring too frequently in some cases.
  • Improved an issue where the game ran slow in some cases on PS3.
  • Tuned an issue where players with a high Catch In Traffic rating were still dropping too many passes when they were hit after a catch.
  • Tuned pull blocking on the offensive line.
  • Tuned down broken tackles while using the truck stick.
  • Fixed an issue with toss/sweep plays when the game speed is set to Slow.
  • Tuned a defensive blitz when using 4-3 Stack: Thunder Smoke.
Ultimate Team
  • Fixed an issue where offline users who earned a Gold in a Skill Tutorial would not receive the content within MUT.
  • Fixed an issue where the user would be credited with a LOSS in the History Panel instead of a WIN when the user’s opponent quits the game.
  • Fixed an issue with Solo Challenges awarding players a win without finishing the game.
Connected Franchise
  • Fixed an issue where users would get kicked from the servers while advancing their franchise.
  • Fixed an issue where some players from an Imported Draft Class would not have facemasks.
  • Tuned ratings for Imported Draft Classes. (They were coming in too low compared to their NCAA 14 ratings.)
  • Fixed an issue with importing custom rosters where real NFL players have changed positions.
  • Fixed an issue with accelerated clock in CFM H2H games.
  • Fixed an issue where if a user created a new character in a CFM where they are the only member, other users couldn’t find/join the CFM.
  • Fixed an issue where the News Center would display the wrong player in the Draft Stories photo.
  • Fixed an exploit where users could make trades outside of week 8, when doing so from the web.
  • Improved depth chart philosophy so every player at a position is graded on the same player type.
  • Fixed an issue where the same draft storylines would appear in consecutive seasons.
  • Fixed an issue where the Vikings stadium overlay would show unrealistically low temperatures and heavy snow during the preseason.
  • Fixed an issue in Owner Mode when making scheme changes would reset after advancing the week.
  • Fixed an issue where toggles for Heat Seeker, Switch Assist and Ball Hawk would be OFF in game even though they were set to ON in the League Settings.
  • Fixed an issue with re-signing players.
  • Fixed an issue where the Goals tile would be locked in the Playoffs even when the team was still playing and achieving goals.
  • Fixed various incorrect records, names and dates in the NFL Records screen.
  • Fixed an issue where a user’s playbook would be changed when they started a CFM with a custom roster.
  • Fixed an issue where Owners were not notified when they made the Hall of Fame after retiring.
  • Fixed an issue preventing users from entering some passwords in Private CFMs.
  • Fixed an issue where CPU controlled teams were allowed to release injured players.
Madden Share
  • Fixed an issue where filters were not updating.
Presentation
  • Reinstated touchdown celebrations in all online game modes.
  • Improved the logic used to select the GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Game.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 lisinas @ 10/24/13 04:06 PM
Menus are really smoother and faster on PS3.

# 42 Jarodd21 @ 10/24/13 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
There is no confirmation on this yet, but in all other maddens i've played EA said that in order for patch to work at 100% you need to restart your CFM. I doubt its changed since, but again no one said anything from EA yet .
That's weird.. I never restarted my franchise before when they dropped a patch and it always kicked in right away as soon as I downloaded it..

# 43 NYBorn81 @ 10/24/13 04:15 PM
As stated in this thread already, EA said themselves during past maddens that you had to restart franchises in order for the patch to take effect. So we aren't the ones whos incorrect. Perhaps you were just playing patchless franchises all these years and didn't know any better.

# 44 Herbn @ 10/24/13 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
As stated in this thread already, EA said themselves during past maddens that you had to restart franchises in order for the patch to take effect. So we aren't the ones whos incorrect. Perhaps you were just playing patchless franchises all these years and didn't know any better.
Keep in mind that EA says lots of things that aren't true.

# 45 lisinas @ 10/24/13 04:21 PM
well i rather trust ea and restart it wasting 4-5 hours , than play not knowing if patch is in effect or no .

# 46 azdawgpound @ 10/24/13 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter2k9
can someone confirm if they fixed the helmet glitch where some QB's had their helmets halfway out of their heads? gosh that's annoying... Tom Brady looks ridiculous like that
I agree this has been known glitch since the demo and not to fix it is just plain laziness on ea's part. nothing like playing a game and seeing your qb's look like their wearing helmets 3 times smaller then their heads. I have even noticed it on some olinemen in cut scenes as well.

# 47 Hiro1 @ 10/24/13 04:30 PM
Quote:
This is just false I've been playing online franchise the past couple of years with 31 other guys and we've never restarted.

# 48 Sausage @ 10/24/13 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I guess I'm going crazy but I don't ever remember having to restart a franchise or ccm in order to get a patch to take effect.
That's what I remember as well

# 49 Sausage @ 10/24/13 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldergamerleague
I was glad to finally see the accelerated clock fixed in CCM hum vs hum.

What I don't like is there are hardly no injuries at all I have put injuries at 100 tested a game no injuries at all. So I put fatigue at 65 and seen 1 injury but the fumbles began to happen way to often. So I tried fatigue at 100 and injuries at 100 and believe it or not no injuries. Then I thought maybe the injury slider is backwards now put it on 25 and still no injuries.

You can be in a CCM and games can be simulated with injuries ON and you will see the CPU teams players have injured players but there will not be any for HUMAN owners unless there games get simmed.

This sux I would like to see injuries during game play doesnt have to be major injuries but something.
I have had 3 injuries since the update. 1 was long term and the other 2 returned by the end of the game.

# 50 BigVin95 @ 10/24/13 04:32 PM
Do draft classes still repeat?

# 51 lisinas @ 10/24/13 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
This is just false I've been playing online franchise the past couple of years with 31 other guys and we've never restarted.
I am talking about offline , online could be server based.

# 52 BadAssHskr @ 10/24/13 04:37 PM
Quote:
Link? Post number?

Something, anyone?

I've never really played much madden but was under the impression that online CFM patches took place server side?

# 53 SFNiners816 @ 10/24/13 04:45 PM
Quote:
I am talking about offline , online could be server based.
It's false even concerning offline franchise too. I only play offline and didnot restart last year, yet I got the fix for editing player equipment and the schemes started working right on an existing franchise. The only thing last year I remember they saying u needed a restart was if u wanted to do a fantasy draft or custom roster.

The only madden I remember needing a total restart was madden 09 when there was a problem with the draft not generating enough Fullbacks and it always lead to an eventual freeze.

# 54 kehlis @ 10/24/13 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Link? Post number?

Something, anyone?

I've never really played much madden but was under the impression that online CFM patches took place server side?
He"s wrong.Here's the link from last year's third update.
Will clean up this post when I get home if it comes out messy:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...044264489There

There was an update to rosters that if you wanted to utilize you had to restart but I think we all understand that. If you just wanted to continue your ccm without editing rosters you could.

# 55 C_Bailey24 @ 10/24/13 04:48 PM
Quote:
Menus are really smoother and faster on PS3.
Is your PS3 internet enabled?

# 56 hoopvillian @ 10/24/13 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFNiners816
It's false even concerning offline franchise too. I only play offline and didnot restart last year, yet I got the fix for editing player equipment and the schemes started working right on an existing franchise. The only thing last I remember they saying u needed a restart was if u wanted to do a fantasy draft or custom roster.

The only madden I remember needing a total restart was madden 09 when there was a problem with the draft not generating enough Fullbacks and it always lead to an eventual freeze.
Why custom roster restart?

# 57 SFNiners816 @ 10/24/13 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopvillian
Why custom roster restart?
That was for last year and it was because they added in the ability to use custom roster via that specific patch. So u would have had to start over because it was not an option until that patch.

# 58 lisinas @ 10/24/13 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Bailey24
Is your PS3 internet enabled?
Yes. (10 characters)

Edit:CFM menus are still slow as hell, but the main menu in game and the load/save menus are a lot smoother though.

# 59 bcruise @ 10/24/13 05:10 PM
I can confirm that at the very least, the accel clock fix works just fine with existing CFM's as I'm watching one of our OS Vets games with that feature right now.

We'll find out soon enough about the imported class ratings fix because we're nearing the end of season 1 - I doubt it'll affect the players in this current year's class (the one that's already scoutable to us), but it should take effect with season 2's class, I would think.

Edit: Toss plays seem to be working now too - no hitch.

# 60 Sturzinator @ 10/24/13 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldergamerleague
I was glad to finally see the accelerated clock fixed in CCM hum vs hum.

What I don't like is there are hardly no injuries at all I have put injuries at 100 tested a game no injuries at all. So I put fatigue at 65 and seen 1 injury but the fumbles began to happen way to often. So I tried fatigue at 100 and injuries at 100 and believe it or not no injuries. Then I thought maybe the injury slider is backwards now put it on 25 and still no injuries.

You can be in a CCM and games can be simulated with injuries ON and you will see the CPU teams players have injured players but there will not be any for HUMAN owners unless there games get simmed.

This sux I would like to see injuries during game play doesnt have to be major injuries but something.
Oh snap!

Par for the EA course. Ruin something that was working great and could be slider adjusted to ones preference.

When will it ever change?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.