Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Check out the NBA 2K14 screenshot comparison of Derrick Rose and Dwight Howard current-gen vs. next-gen.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 apollon42 @ 10/30/13 03:46 PM
who is Tobias Harris?

# 42 cthurt @ 10/30/13 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HakeemOlajuwon
Wow never noticed how off colored the current gen Magic jerseys were until now.

# 43 robo3687 @ 10/31/13 04:38 AM
this is awkward....

fact of the matter is that next gen 2k gives me moments where i have to look twice to make sure its not a photo whereas live has me looking twice wondering if they just transferred over the models from when the new Live was just going to be a small downloadable title....

# 44 lakers24 @ 10/31/13 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robo3687
this is awkward....

fact of the matter is that next gen 2k gives me moments where i have to look twice to make sure its not a photo whereas live has me looking twice wondering if they just transferred over the models from when the new Live was just going to be a small downloadable title....
As much as people are ragging on the jerseys, I gotta admit, I didn't notice until now just how much more realistic the next gen jerseys look. I've been playing on PC since 2k10, but it looks so much better around the collar and shoulder area due to tightness, but also the overall texture due to the increased resolution. And they seem to have less "milky" cloth physics and more a actual movement.

# 45 El_Poopador @ 10/31/13 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robo3687
this is awkward....

not sure why youre bringing live into this but i dont think anyone ever expected live to beat out 2k in graphics, especially in their first try. but they have a chance when it comes to gameplay and presentation. 2k looks a lot like cg in motion, so if live steps up in the gameplay department then they can make some noise.

but graphically, live obviously isn't anything special from what ive seen so far.

# 46 RIZDRAVER @ 10/31/13 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
i dont think anyone ever expected live to beat out 2k in graphics
I.....did (sheepishly raises hand).

# 47 mrbigshot @ 10/31/13 12:32 PM
Quote:
dwights face looks spot on perfect, almost like its a picture, but they still have the jerseys looking weird. dwights jersey is usually tight. he just doesnt look like as huge in the screenshot as irl. i actually think roses face looked better in the cg version. something about his eyes is messed in ng.

wow i feel so ********...i thought that was a ps4 picture. at the same time wondering why he is still in a lakers uniform.
guess it just goes to show you how realistic this new 2k is.

# 48 Dslayer7 @ 11/18/13 09:48 AM
They should have let the socks be seen while wearing ankle support in current-gen like in next-gen. Also with the shorts. When you equip anything to the knees that will reach your thighs, the shorts underneath will be gone.

# 49 Kdot @ 11/19/13 03:23 PM
Quote:
not sure why youre bringing live into this but i dont think anyone ever expected live to beat out 2k in graphics, especially in their first try. but they have a chance when it comes to gameplay and presentation. 2k looks a lot like cg in motion, so if live steps up in the gameplay department then they can make some noise.

but graphically, live obviously isn't anything special from what ive seen so far.
Your smoking the finest of cracks if you think that even lives game play is messing with 2k's it's. It on any level period

# 50 Daddy123 @ 11/20/13 09:03 PM

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.