Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Check out new NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Momentous sneak peek trailer, which aired on TNT earlier this evening. Let us know what you think!

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Dr. Banner @ 10/30/13 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
Glad the graphics are great cause we know the online gameplay will be $H!T
Unfortunately that's true....can't think of any company that has worse servers than 2k.

# 122 Da_Czar @ 10/30/13 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
Ok so was it just me or did anybody notice that Derrick Rose was just wearing the ankle brace but no socks on under it. Just the other day the trailer they played with the song "in the air tonight" had him wearing the socks & ankle braces & now they just got him wearing the ankle braces with out the socks... Idk if this is another late build & the trailer before this one was a newer build but can somebody clear up to me if or if not this trailer is a older build & if rose will at least have his ankle braces along with his socks & knee pads as he did in the previously newer trailer before is. Cause it would be stupid to have him fully equipped with his proper gear in one trailer then take it all away, unless this trailer is a older build & he will equipped as he once was. So it would be great if somebody could clear this up to me cause I'm really curious to know if he will be like he normally is in real life. Who ever knows hit me with the info please.
Mo could easily have captured this from different builds. When capturing you don't wait until the game is finished. When you get something dope you want to use. You keep it even if it was from a build a month ago.

It could even be several people playing several diff builds sending clips that might make the trailer. So don't panic over differences in builds. All that matters is the roster in the submitted build. Not saying it couldn't be wrong there but that is the one that counts.

# 123 Da_Czar @ 10/30/13 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Greatness...pure greatness

Dirk is the first "WTF" face I've seen since these trailers have started coming out....maybe I need another angle but he didn't compare to the rest, lol
Probably was not scanned. I would imagine that is similar to what the legends are gonna look like. The made faces just can not compare to the scans. I think this will be true in both games.

# 124 reverend_heat @ 10/30/13 06:43 AM
Quote:
So I'm guess nobody noticed that derrick rose was off again from the previous trailer before this one with his accessories just wearing the ankle braces & knee pads in this one but fully equipped in the "in the air tonight" trailer I hope they fix/adjust it back before release..
This trailer could have actually been made before they corrected that I suppose. Never know what build is being shown

# 125 CaCHooKa Man @ 10/30/13 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by royounggoku
That Kobe three was just....

Can we please get a gif?

# 126 Gosens6 @ 10/30/13 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man
Mama, there goes that man!

That is a thing of beauty

Sent from the Dungeon Of Doom using Tapatalk

# 127 El_Poopador @ 10/30/13 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASLAM2001
Everyone doesn't have 1080p TVs though.
tv broadcasts dont air in 1080p anyway, so no one saw it that way.

and why does dirk have black hair? didnt anyone look at a picture at least? hes blond!

# 128 DWades House @ 10/30/13 07:36 AM
Physics are still lacking. Balls and hands still warping through bodies.

Well the graphics and lighting look nice.

# 129 daveberg @ 10/30/13 07:41 AM
Urgh...still just footage of current teams. C'mon 2k, show us some next gen MJ and legends. I might actually show some interest then.

# 130 jersez @ 10/30/13 08:12 AM
This probably has been asked and answered, but I can't go through this whole thread, when will they show the full trailer?

And great job Edotd

# 131 Glenn33 @ 10/30/13 09:26 AM
Quote:
So I'm guess nobody noticed that derrick rose was off again from the previous trailer before this one with his accessories just wearing the ankle braces & knee pads in this one but fully equipped in the "in the air tonight" trailer I hope they fix/adjust it back before release..
With all due respect...you've said the same thing like 4 times in this thread. No one cares about D Rose ankle braces like that. For your sake I hope it gets fixed but my friend it is not that big a deal to the rest of us. Just enjoy the rest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

# 132 cthurt @ 10/30/13 09:29 AM
I wonder if there is a home and away option for shoes in next gen becuase, I see that Lebron has the Kings Pride colorways at home and the Black and Red colorways on the road, instead of having the base change from white to black. I could be wrong but in current gen you cant have one colorway shoe at home and a different colorway shoe on the road, you would have to wear one colorway home and away.

# 133 MarvinOida @ 10/30/13 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
I wonder if there is a home and away option for shoes in next gen becuase, I see that Lebron has the Kings Pride colorways at home and the Black and Red colorways on the road, instead of having the base change from white to black. I could be wrong but in current gen you cant have one colorway shoe at home and a different colorway shoe on the road, you would have to wear one colorway home and away.
Actually the way that shoes are edited from 2K10/2K11/2K12 are still hidden and accessible in 2K13 and most likely 2K14. (It could possibly be more in depth without having to sacrifice shoe slots.)

Tap Taptalking away from my iPhone 5.... C

# 134 cthurt @ 10/30/13 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Actually the way that shoes are edited from 2K10/2K11/2K12 are still hidden and accessible in 2K13 and most likely 2K14. (It could possibly be more in depth without having to sacrifice shoe slots.)

Tap Taptalking away from my iPhone 5.... C
Yea thats why im curious if they brought that option from 2k12 back to the next gen version, since its different from current gens version, I would welcome it if so. Hell I wish we still had the option to change sock color for home/away games I cant even remember the last 2k I could do that in.

# 135 zasbury25 @ 10/30/13 10:19 AM
Nitpicking...the lettering on the front of the home Magic uniform is ridiculously small. There is a clear shot of it at 0:28 when Ross is dunking on Harris. Magic should extend close to the armpit holes of the jersey. All of the other jerseys look pretty much spot on, though. Like it has been mentioned before, hopefully the footage has been captured from an old build and fixed in later iterations.

# 136 apollon42 @ 10/30/13 10:30 AM
D. Rose's mustache is looking right.

# 137 DonWuan @ 10/30/13 10:51 AM
Surprised no recorded footage of gameplay. During 1 of the breaks people were playing a demo with warriors and I believe heat.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

# 138 engrishbwudd @ 10/30/13 10:52 AM
Trying to stay in the present because the game looks absolutely phenomenal, but the fact that 2k14 will be the most primitive installment in the next generation of consoles is tough for me to absorb. Judging by how great this looks now can you imagine what the game will look like in a few years? Incredible.

# 139 Shosho @ 10/30/13 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Banner
Unfortunately that's true....can't think of any company that has worse servers than 2k.
I really hope they use the servers Microsoft is offering to developers for free.

# 140 jkd32332 @ 10/30/13 11:29 AM
I noticed real carefully, that when Derrick Rose appears and dribbles, I can see that some players on the Bulls bench are wearing warm ups... Hopefully they actually ARE included in the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.