Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

QJB has been given the green light on some Madden NFL 25 next-gen videos. For the next 4 days, he will post a new video. Today's video features True Step and enhanced graphics.

Thoughts?

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 cthurt @ 10/31/13 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc21045
At 1:15-1:20 why didn't chris johnson trip? His foot clearly hit the lineman and it seemed to have zero effect on the run.
The fact that they slowed it down and zoomed in to show the contact made me laugh, come on EA your making it too easy for guys to say same old Madden.

# 42 radatdude2 @ 10/31/13 04:26 PM
looks ok not like the e3 vids though still seeing some sliding but thats cause true step only apply to the ball carrier, bummed the vikings number fonts wont be corrected

# 43 bc21045 @ 10/31/13 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
Just an observation, does anybody else still feel like the running animation is off? That pulled back side view of CJ in full stride looks like he is running without putting any weight into his legs, almost like he is suspended by wires while his feet are still hitting the ground if that makes any sense.
That's how the whole video looked to me, they're taking all the steps but weight/momentum don't appear to be a factor at all. Might just be hard to tell since we haven't seen real gameplay footage though.

# 44 kjcheezhead @ 10/31/13 04:31 PM
Start at :50. Defender looks like he's trying to make out with AP instead of tackle him.

# 45 bc21045 @ 10/31/13 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
Start at :50. Defender looks like he's trying to make out with AP instead of tackle him.
Next Gen emotions?

# 46 shutdown10 @ 10/31/13 04:40 PM
I played this game a couple of days ago during a group focus event trying out Madden 25 on the Xbox one. The graphics are better, but the game play is the same. The defensive A.I. feels much improved though, which is a good thing. I think the game will be much better in the future, but this one felt like a port.

# 47 The_Balm @ 10/31/13 04:46 PM
Why is the crowd only men who are 25-45 years old? If you take time to share tech and build a brand new crowd why is it this... lame?

# 48 jyoung @ 10/31/13 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
Why are there so many Vikings fans at a Titans game in the first place?
The opposing team's fans taking over LP Field is actually pretty true to real life.

I would say that's the most realistic element of this Madden video's crowd.

Here's a shot of the Titans' most recent home game:

Spoiler

# 49 soonermagic88 @ 10/31/13 04:55 PM
Thats next gen? A majority of that video looked current gen. Still a lot of ice skating and gliding movements.... Dissapointing. Glad im waiting to get a next gen system.

# 50 tmac747 @ 10/31/13 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfctillidie
One thing that has to be fixed with the crowd, and I think would be very impactful, is the clothing. Yes now they appear to be different people, but in a single shot you see 5-10 CJ2K jerseys, and 5-10 Jared Allen jerseys.

Need fans wearing team hoodies or tshirts mixed in, as well as better variety in jerseys worn.

That would really help "individualize" the crowd.
LOL....the only thing different from this crowd and CG is this crowd is 3D...that's it. A lot of duplicate people doing the same motion at the same time.

# 51 SageInfinite @ 10/31/13 04:58 PM
This is the best Madden next gen has looked since E3. Still that ain't saying much.

# 52 tmac747 @ 10/31/13 05:01 PM
Adrian P. high step looks like one of those clog dancers.

# 53 apollon42 @ 10/31/13 05:03 PM

Now that's a diverse crowd. MLB The Show 09 on PS3.

# 54 dghustla @ 10/31/13 05:06 PM
Quote:

Honestly I can spot the kid in the hoodie and the guy in the striped shirt dozens of times. but to each his own. perception is reality.

# 55 dghustla @ 10/31/13 05:10 PM
I thought the video looked good. So far every review I've read for every game that is releasing on current gen and next gen, says the games play the same with better graphics. I don't expect anything different with Madden. I purposely didn't purchase those games on current gen to wait for next gen. I'm glad I'm not waiting only 2 weeks away.

# 56 radatdude2 @ 10/31/13 05:17 PM
Wow didnt realize how good the shows crowd was on current gen until I seen the crowd in madden next gen smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 57 hawley088 @ 10/31/13 05:21 PM
just put out some gameplay videos for the love of god, i am so sick of waiting a week or 2 for a new video and all it is is close up shots of feet

# 58 ThrowBack @ 10/31/13 05:23 PM
Quote:

They also have fans and vendors walking up and down the aisles and the fans jump up and react to balls hit their way. All this on PS3.

Can't wait to see what they can do on PS4.

# 59 tmac747 @ 10/31/13 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawley088
just put out some gameplay videos for the love of god, i am so sick of waiting a week or 2 for a new video and all it is is close up shots of feet
LOL...now that's funny...lol

# 60 Sausage @ 10/31/13 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfer717
loved the static sidelines!
I know what to expect of gameplay...so the crowd and sidelines were important to me. Sad we still have zombies with slightly higher polygons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
"Check out the crowd," he says.

Spoiler

Well, I did, and I see a whole lot of repeats. Vikings fan #69 appears 7 times. Vikings fan with the purple collared shirt appears 5 times.

Still no sign of women, children, or elderly people. Just 20 to 40 year old males.
Another disappointment, but improved I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat swag
Who cares about the crowd...who's got time to stop the game and stare at the woman to man to kid to elderly ratio?...The crowd has zero to do with gameplay.
Maddens gameplay will only keep our attention for so long, because it is so far behind. This game needs presentation, crowds, sidelines, emotion-emotion-emotion, better camera shots throughout to make it feel alive, and a true football experience.

We have a long way to go, but we knew that with Rex and Clint's interviews. 2 years working on next gen right? I'm not sure anymore.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.