Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

QJB has been given the green light on some Madden NFL 25 next-gen videos. For the next 4 days, he will post a new video. Today's video features True Step and enhanced graphics.

Thoughts?

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 radatdude2 @ 10/31/13 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
This was screen captured from the Presentation video from the beginning of the month. It's dark, but it does seem like there's more indiscernible fans here.

Hummm so from today's Video maybe that's how the fans look during celebrations since the celebrations are cuts scenes and not in game real time footage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jp not a good comparison the only thing similar is they are both crowds of people, well in madden only men, 2ks is far better.

# 82 infemous @ 10/31/13 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonfb
look at this....now i dont care about small things usually but last gen in the crowd we had cutouts and at times just about 10 guys all doing the same thing.

Well this whole "crowd is alive" and whatnot is BS. Basicially EA is telling me they made about 10 fans again and just generated them throughout the stadium all each with animation. So your going to see the same guy doing the exact same thing. They couldnt take an hour or two more and add 20 more fans in doing there own animations? What a joke
I just circled the guys wearing 69 which are 7 in this small frame.
All I want is the animations to start at different times and the jerseys to be more varied.

I couldn't care less about males vs females or ages etc. I just want the crowd to look engaged and alive, which is not hard work.

Most crucial for the experience is the sound recording and cues of these audience sounds. They need to fix the levels too, so that commentators have the audience sound almost mixed into their dialogue.

Commentators need more emotion in their voices too and they need to get louder over big plays etc. not only in intensity but actual volume.

# 83 dlk90514 @ 10/31/13 07:36 PM
IMO I don't think that this a final build... Why would EA let this guy post a video of something that they haven't even discussed yet, which is the "Living World". I hope that I'm right and they will surprise us all next week with that blog. Besides the crowd and sidelines, I personally, do not have any problem with the graphics of this game. I thought it looked pretty smooth with all of the hesitations added in. I think finally guys will not be running at full speed constantly they will have to slow down to make moves, which would improve the defensive side of the ball tremendously.

I'm not jumping to conclusion just yet, once we get more information on "Living Worlds" and video of the final build. If we still aren't satisfied let's grab our pitchforks then.

# 84 JayD @ 10/31/13 07:40 PM
I'll probably be in the minority but I actually liked the video.

# 85 radatdude2 @ 10/31/13 07:41 PM
Can't believe living worlds has been bragged and touted as this new huge element of next gen gaming only possible on next gen and this is the best they can do !!! Not sure what living world they are from but the world I live in has more then just middle aged men in it com on man smh. Current gen had interactive sidelines all pro 2k8 and mlb the show had great diverse crowds please step it up EA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 86 newtonfb @ 10/31/13 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by royounggoku
Sorry dude but nothing in Madden is looking like this.

2k has ALWAYS been smoother than EA. For some reason 2k has movements down to the T while EA captures from who knows what and then the code is so screwed up that everything gets jerky and players slide everywhere to get into place.

# 87 buckeyedawgtribe @ 10/31/13 07:51 PM
Looks worth the 10 upgrade but I would not buy it for 60 now way no how

# 88 DruBreeze @ 10/31/13 08:34 PM
AP's expressionless face is an eyesore for next gen. Foot planting looks great, but I believe there should be more life, character, and personality injected into this game. Celebrations are one thing, and the passion should shine there, but want more. In AP's face, can't tell if he's trying to run through tackles or walking to his car in the parking lot. C'mon EA. If it's in the game, put it in the game!!!

# 89 Lawdog1897 @ 10/31/13 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfer717
am I blind.. or does it not look much better graphically than this?... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbfiCJG6rz8 (which i think has been the best looking madden to date)
Haha wow man! Thanks for that vid. Sure does look pretty similar to me.

# 90 hanzsomehanz @ 10/31/13 08:46 PM
I enjoyed the vid and look forward to seeimg more from QJB but I did LOL almost uncontrollably half way thru the clip cause its as if EA is trolling us hard. I mean, this vid pleased me but what about the others that underwhelmed? Now this random one gets posted and it is certainly more plausible than others but where is this contrast coming from lol

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

# 91 roadman @ 10/31/13 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
I enjoyed the vid and look forward to seeimg more from QJB but I did LOL almost uncontrollably half way thru the clip cause its as if EA is trolling us hard. I mean, this vid pleased me but what about the others that underwhelmed? Now this random one gets posted and it is certainly more plausible than others but where is this contrast coming from lol

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
If you are talking about the MNF video's, I don't think EA was ready to show us anything at that date. I'm guessing they had a date circled on the calendar with war in the trenches.

# 92 stiffarmleft @ 10/31/13 09:18 PM
The running looks good but I hate the deceptive marketing tactics, give me a break.

# 93 SageInfinite @ 10/31/13 09:21 PM
The animations still don't blend well together, but we all knew that already.

I was surprised he highlighted CJ not tripping over the linemans foot. That is the same problem that is in current gen. The way his foot hit there's no way he should've been able to continue to run unfazed.

I appreciate Tiburon trying to get the running right, but it's still just not there yet. I would never mistake this game for actual highlights, and that's the level we should be at now.

# 94 bdeezy89 @ 10/31/13 09:39 PM
I bet QJB's segment tomorrow will be on Coach Headsets and Ball physics

# 95 supremeteam_ceo @ 10/31/13 09:47 PM
they just need to invest in a new motion engine honestly.even mlb has lifelike graphics and gameplay as well as 2k.i dont see why ea thinks they're game moves great in motion...somebody needs to be fired

# 96 JAYHOVA110 @ 10/31/13 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeteam_ceo
they just need to invest in a new motion engine honestly.even mlb has lifelike graphics and gameplay as well as 2k.i dont see why ea thinks they're game moves great in motion...somebody needs to be fired
Absolutely!!!!

# 97 Gagnon39 @ 10/31/13 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetpac
Why don't Madden animation artists know how to make runs look real? They had it right in Madden 05 (not talking about the cutting and foot planting, but the ACTUAL motion of running). These guys never extend their knees... its such an eye sore.. smh
I've been saying this since, well Madden 06 on the 360.

# 98 bigwill33 @ 10/31/13 10:12 PM
I like how much they touted getting all of the uniforms updated and "correct" in the next gen. Guess they don't count the Viking's new number font in that regard because they didn't even attempt to replicate it.

# 99 tmac747 @ 10/31/13 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
How can it be a port? I don't think you know your stuff. In the video it shows feet digging in the ground. But in the current gen these cats are skating on air.
Try watching CG in slow-mo and you will see foot planting. Maybe not to the same degree as NG, but it does happen.I also see more animations when I play the game on very slow.

# 100 kehlis @ 10/31/13 10:28 PM
lol at the camera man looking in completely the opposite direction.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.