Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Check out the latest NBA 2K14 next-gen screenshots, featuring Paul George, Quincy Acy and Ray McCallum.

NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Escobeats @ 11/01/13 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Hopefully it's just the angle, but that looks more like John Salmons than Paul George.

Also, again, lack of muscle definition. That seems to be a recurring trend with these pics unfortunately.

I wish we could see more of the pic. It almost looks like they have him wearing those 3/4 tights. That'd be great if they put those in since so many guys wear them nowadays.
Attachment 68146

Attachment 68145

John Salmons disagrees....

I hope they empathize the imporantance of wingspans on the smaller players too and not only big men, judging off what we've seen from Kevin Durant things are looking great. For insistence P.G, Andrei Kirilenko, Kawhi Leonard, Jimmy Butler and other 2 guards / small forwards.
Not relatively 'SUPERSTARS' minus perhaps Paul George but it would be great to see some athletically gifted defensive players with size getting a piece of the cake too. I could only imagine having a team full of them in MyGM and causing so much havoc on the defensive end, it would really change the landscape of basketball sim and offer something dynamic in my opinion.

# 22 wrozay @ 11/01/13 08:33 AM
the lighting in the fieldhouse looks spot on

# 23 Mintsa @ 11/01/13 08:34 AM
Acy looks spot on. I can't tell because of the angle if the road jersey is wrong like the home jersey.

# 24 cdub71323 @ 11/01/13 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escobeats
I hope they empathize the imporantance of wingspans on the smaller players too and not only big men, judging off what we've seen from Kevin Durant things are looking great. For insistence P.G, Andrei Kirilenko, Kawhi Leonard, Jimmy Butler and other 2 guards / small forwards.
Not relatively 'SUPERSTARS' minus perhaps Paul George but it would be great to see some athletically gifted defensive players with size getting a piece of the cake too. I could only imagine having a team full of them in MyGM and causing so much havoc on the defensive end, it would really change the landscape of basketball sim and offer something dynamic in my opinion.
Even though he's at the end of his career, Elton Brand is the first current player that comes to mind that should greatly benefit from it. There's a lot of point guards these days that are 6'2" or so that sport 6'9"+ wingspans which should be represented also.

He won't be on a classic team, but Ben Wallace is another that could have benefited from the wingspans. Had giant and long arms as well.

# 25 Jakeness23 @ 11/01/13 08:47 AM
What's up with the color of that sleeve? Are we gonna have gray sleeves filling in for white sleeves.... again?

# 26 Gramps91 @ 11/01/13 08:47 AM
They look great!

# 27 ruLEX$$ @ 11/01/13 09:38 AM
PG Looks spot on. Much better than current gen which looks nothing like him.

# 28 j3nkins29 @ 11/01/13 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
What's up with the color of that sleeve? Are we gonna have gray sleeves filling in for white sleeves.... again?
Probably an older build. I feel like the images and even the momentous teaser are using images and video from different builds of the game. We have seen other images where the sleeves look white and not off white.

# 29 msdm27 @ 11/01/13 10:23 AM
PG's skin looks a bit too light imo

# 30 ForeverVersatile @ 11/01/13 11:52 AM
This shot of PG is much better.

# 31 kgbrolic @ 11/01/13 12:47 PM
Why is Paul G. holding the ball like that? This is the second time I've seen a Next Gen player hold the ball all duffy.

# 32 kgbrolic @ 11/01/13 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbrolic
Why is Paul G. holding the ball like that? This is the second time I've seen a Next Gen player hold the ball all duffy.
I meant doofy

# 33 RangersCruz @ 11/01/13 01:03 PM
Wow some people PG looks good

# 34 Earl1963 @ 11/01/13 01:12 PM
We all know the game looks nice, but what a bout the atmosphere? I'm yet to play a 2k game that captures that part of sports.

# 35 JODYE @ 11/01/13 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
We all know the game looks nice, but what a bout the atmosphere? I'm yet to play a 2k game that captures that part of sports.
CHoops 2k5 atmosphere was pretty real.

But other than that, nah not really lol

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.