Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 News Post

Konami is set to bring Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 data pack 2 later this month. It will include up to date transfers, over 800 new faces, 11 vs. 11, chat enhancements, new kits (third kits too), new shoes, gameplay tweaks and more.

Check out some of the new player faces and new screenshots here.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 screenshot gallery - Click to view Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 nickaepi @ 11/05/13 11:49 AM
I am curious to see what gameplay fixes they do. Do we have any specific details on "gameplay tweaks"?

If they fix the catch-up bug and a couple AI issues, this game would be really amazing. It's such a good base to work from, in my opinion.

I'm glad to see they are working on things.

# 2 DIESEL @ 11/05/13 11:56 AM
Good to see Konami is almost finished with the game they sold me 3 months ago.

# 3 mauro78 @ 11/05/13 12:40 PM
Pes 2014 is a gem and 2015 could be crazy on PS4 :-)

# 4 KG @ 11/05/13 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickaepi
I am curious to see what gameplay fixes they do. Do we have any specific details on "gameplay tweaks"?

If they fix the catch-up bug and a couple AI issues, this game would be really amazing. It's such a good base to work from, in my opinion.

I'm glad to see they are working on things.
Konami's patch notes are usually horrible. If I didn't sell my game this week I'd expect: "gameplay advances"

# 5 cadalyst17 @ 11/05/13 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL
LOL!! That is so true

# 6 cadalyst17 @ 11/05/13 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauro78
Pes 2014 is a gem and 2015 could be crazy on PS4 :-)
I am actually enjoying the game immensely

# 7 dubcity @ 11/05/13 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL
Yeah, I know I was disappointed enough to sell my copy. Seems like there are a ton of used copies of PES 2014 on the market right now. Last night I saw Amazon selling it for $38 used.

# 8 Artur @ 11/06/13 07:57 AM
PES 2014 feels like incomplete game. Last time I played it my score was 4-2 and from four my goals only one looks real, others looks very weird. I'm really like the pace of this game but shooting looks so wierd and robotic..

# 9 Artur @ 11/09/13 07:12 AM
There is another thing that bothers me so much and which I mentioned a long time ago, not just in this release. It's the speed of the ball when you shoot and WOW factor of the GOAL. What I mean by that is when you shoot you see exactly how ball flies into the net. For example, when I watch football on TV, I realize that there is a goal only then when I see the ball in the net, and that's the WOW factor of the GOAL. Fifa despite many disadvantages, has it!
But I really want this kind of feel in PES. Does anybody feel the same?

# 10 Sportfreund @ 11/11/13 08:41 PM
I'm into my Master League campaign and have 1.01 with the first Konami patch plus PESEdit patch 0.2.

I want to update to the newer data pack coming out along with the newest PESEdit Patch but I have concerns because I'm well into the master league campaign. Will it affect my master league file or will I be able to continue to play that?

# 11 nickaepi @ 11/13/13 01:23 PM
Anyone know when this is coming? Did they release specific details yet on the "gameplay tweaks"?

# 12 ezio @ 11/14/13 01:20 PM
Quote:
Anyone know when this is coming? Did they release specific details yet on the "gameplay tweaks"?
Might be out tomorrow. No details on gameplay fixes have been released yet.

# 13 nickaepi @ 11/14/13 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Might be out tomorrow. No details on gameplay fixes have been released yet.
http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread....-15th-November
Found this on PESfan. The screenshot doesn't say anything about gameplay fixes. Just boots and faces..?? Hopefully they tweaked some things under the hood and it's not listed here... ?

# 14 ezio @ 11/15/13 01:24 PM
Quote:
http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread....-15th-November
Found this on PESfan. The screenshot doesn't say anything about gameplay fixes. Just boots and faces..?? Hopefully they tweaked some things under the hood and it's not listed here... ?
here you go:

http://www.pes-united.com/news/2013/...14-patch-fixes

# 15 RaptorMania @ 11/16/13 10:58 PM
The patch has done wonders for this game. Things are so much smoother and better. Online is actually enjoyable now and the lag and slowdown are gone. Major improvements all around.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

# 16 Sportfreund @ 11/17/13 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportfreund
I'm into my Master League campaign and have 1.01 with the first Konami patch plus PESEdit patch 0.2.

I want to update to the newer data pack coming out along with the newest PESEdit Patch but I have concerns because I'm well into the master league campaign. Will it affect my master league file or will I be able to continue to play that?
Bump if anyone knows. I don't wanna install a patch and then have my master league campaign not work anymore.

# 17 KG @ 11/18/13 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportfreund
Bump if anyone knows. I don't wanna install a patch and then have my master league campaign not work anymore.
It should work. I've never had any issues with patches affecting previous PES games.

The only issue I've heard of is with the data pack affecting option files. Some people are claiming some faces are going back to default.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.