Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

NCAA Football 14 uniform pack 5 and uniform pack 6 are available now for 360 (later today for PS3) for $1.00 each. Uniform pack 5 includes new uniform parts for Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, and Western Kentucky. Uniform pack 6 includes uniform parts for Oregon, Texas, Texas Tech, and UL Monroe.

Uniform Store Pack 5

Uniform Store Pack 6

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 dso122783 @ 11/05/13 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerendipity
The University of Texas Home Uniforms are so bad, it's distracting. It blows my mind that EA can already have the appropriate and correct color pallet yet still get the new Uniform wrong. I feel like I'm playing as Oregon State or Oklahoma State in these games. The Road Uniforms are fine as you can't really notice too much of a difference in the Orange but I'll be reverting back to the old Uniforms for my Home games.
I haven't noticed too much of the Texas home jerseys this year, but they aren't really that bright are they?? Even the numbers on the away jerseys look way too bright. Looks like Tennessee

# 82 MrSerendipity @ 11/05/13 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dso122783
I haven't noticed too much of the Texas home jerseys this year, but they aren't really that bright are they?? Even the numbers on the away jerseys look way too bright. Looks like Tennessee
No, it's way too bright. I mean they have brightened the new Uniforms up some. But the Uniforms in the game practically glow.

Real Uniforms:

# 83 DaNextPhenom25 @ 11/05/13 08:14 PM
I was hoping for an update to OSU's new helmets, but I guess not. Would have looked sweet in-game though.

Spoiler

# 84 dso122783 @ 11/05/13 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerendipity
No, it's way too bright. I mean they have brightened the new Uniforms up some. But the Uniforms in the game practically glow.

Real Uniforms:

Wow, yea...they would have been better off not changing the color of them at all. Atleast they didn't take the old ones out.

# 85 Rolltide78980 @ 11/05/13 08:34 PM
Can u post the bama jerseys?

# 86 FS Bulldogs V @ 11/05/13 08:39 PM
Still, no FS Bulldog helmets, unis & field turf ? Cmon ea seriously ?? !! Smh .. At least our helmets .

# 87 gerg1234 @ 11/05/13 08:54 PM
no Kansas....dang.

# 88 jsr862 @ 11/05/13 08:56 PM
overall I am okay with these updates. But WKU and ULM disappoint me.

So many AQ teams need things fixed and are ignored. Ex. I am a Pitt fan all I ask is for the helmet to get it stripe, its not a one game and done deal its here to stay. The Oregon thing is getting old, they wear something once and its in. Wisky fans are getting the shaft also. Im sure if they get even one of the two red helms in they will be happy but no.

I hope they have some more stuff done and just going to post again weekly would be nice. I can see they are trying to get patch work right and details which is good. So maybe conferences like the ACC will come in a big pack with all new patchwork all together, who knows. Just think instead of Oregon WKU and ULM they could have worked on a few simple helmets also.

# 89 BBallcoach @ 11/05/13 09:35 PM
So they put in Oregon's spring game uni's before memphis'? You've got to be kidding me right?

# 90 olemiss86 @ 11/05/13 10:21 PM
Okay....still wondering why they took out the 13 Tennessee jerseys. The grey ones are nice. But it would be nice to have the other jerseys I paid for as well.

# 91 LowerWolf @ 11/05/13 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
Okay....still wondering why they took out the 13 Tennessee jerseys. The grey ones are nice. But it would be nice to have the other jerseys I paid for as well.
Huh? I haven't downloaded it yet, but surely they didn't take out the new home and road jerseys.

Edit: OK, read a few more posts. Wow ... that's terrible.

# 92 olemiss86 @ 11/05/13 10:28 PM
It has to be a glitch.

ETA: Okay figured it out. Just re-download the free pack and the other Tennessee jerseys will reappear.

# 93 SpartyParty11 @ 11/05/13 11:25 PM
Quote:
It has to be a glitch.

ETA: Okay figured it out. Just re-download the free pack and the other Tennessee jerseys will reappear.
If you redownload the free pack, wouldn't that just get rid of the pack you just bought? Like they just keep canceling eachother out?

Also, I'm disappointed they didn't put Wake in. Their white helmets are so sick. Probably one of the better teams with a white helmet. I'm bummed UNC's dark zero jerseys aren't in there. I'm bummed Syracuse didn't get their helmets in. I mean, don't get me wrong. Oregon's spring jerseys are probably one of the better jerseys I've seen. But stop with the Texas A&M updates. I am glad they finally put Tech in there.

# 94 olemiss86 @ 11/05/13 11:27 PM
No. I have all the new stuff still when I re-downloaded it.

# 95 TripleCrown9 @ 11/05/13 11:27 PM
Aside from the name glitch with Tech's gray jerseys, you also can't pick a different pair of gloves with Tech. The player model freezes whenever you change them, and no matter what button you push after that the game freezes.

# 96 Freakydeaky9 @ 11/05/13 11:44 PM
I'm really irritated. I just wanted to see Nevada's base uni's make the game. Actually, how about every team who needs a base uni correction. This is really disappointing to me. I was really hoping to see Nevada's redone uni's and their new standard white helmet. Oh well.

# 97 JstkrznTTU @ 11/06/13 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
Aside from the name glitch with Tech's gray jerseys, you also can't pick a different pair of gloves with Tech. The player model freezes whenever you change them, and no matter what button you push after that the game freezes.
Exact same thing happened to me.

# 98 roycew3 @ 11/06/13 12:10 AM
As happy as i am to see these are still rolling out, where are the Ohio State uniforms for this season and the alternate nike pro combats.

# 99 SpartyParty11 @ 11/06/13 12:39 AM
Now, Ive been reading some of the posts and one said about a big 10 theme with Northwestern's Wounded Warrior and MSU's green pants. Those are no go. Those came out wayyyy too late and the EA team was broken up way before those came to surface. Nice dream though.

One jerseys not mentioned is ECU's black jerseys. Now come on, if you can put WKU and ULM, you can at least put ECU's in there. Oh well. At least they did what they should they would do. Bummer there won't be any more packs

# 100 Jeremy7679 @ 11/06/13 05:40 AM
Quote:
It has to be a glitch.

How do you go about re-downloading the pack?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.