Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

The official PlayStation YouTube account posted this New Age for Games on PS4 video. At roughly the :35 second mark, you see NBA 2K14 with a banner that reads "Exclusive In-Game Content".

No official word from 2K Sports, but it's always fun to speculate. What do you think it could be?

Thanks Lesh Knight!!

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Gosens6 @ 11/05/13 02:25 PM
Well what we do know for sure is that they won't tell us what it is before release

Sent from the Dungeon Of Doom using Tapatalk

# 2 d23x @ 11/05/13 02:28 PM
I'm not really feeling this whole "nba 2k a ps4 exclusive."

# 3 RangersCruz @ 11/05/13 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
Is there anything you're feeling about next gen lol?

# 4 Thelorn @ 11/05/13 02:30 PM
Extra my player gear. Wouldn't make sense for it to be a real jersey/shoe or accessory since those are a big deal for some in the basketball world.

# 5 d23x @ 11/05/13 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Is there anything you're feeling about next gen lol?
I guess I'm just "salty" because I have an xb1 on preorder.

# 6 RangersCruz @ 11/05/13 02:31 PM
Quote:
I guess I'm just "salty" because I have an xb1 on preorder.
im glad i cancelled mines and switched over not to long ago not willing to pay more for weaker hardware

# 7 d23x @ 11/05/13 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
im glad i cancelled mines and switched over not to long ago not willing to pay more for weaker hardware
Not making this an argument among systems, I think both will play similar if not identical. People just still have a sour taste in their mouth from what Microsoft tried to do earlier this year.

Ok conversation done lol

# 8 RangersCruz @ 11/05/13 02:35 PM
Anyway this will probably be something of a legendary team

# 9 24 @ 11/05/13 02:35 PM
While I'm hoping it's something big, I doubt it will be. 2K doesn't want to alienate an entire group of gamers by putting better features on one console over another.

# 10 MarvinOida @ 11/05/13 02:37 PM
PS4-themed clothes for your myCareer closet... Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 11 El_Poopador @ 11/05/13 02:41 PM
touchpad passing controls lol. but really it probably wont be anything major like a new mode or something. probably some clothes for my player like others are saying. i cant imagine them saying f-u like that to everyone who gets a xb1.

# 12 stillfeelme @ 11/05/13 02:47 PM
I bet it is something along the lines of "the ability to run your MyGM remotely from an app". My other idea is something to do wity My player a deeper "crib" aspect decked out in Sony Equipment. They are trying to do things to either get you to buy other hardware or get the consumer to feel like they are missing out on a feature.

2K typically doesn't get into these types of things but nothing is out of bounds now that EA is in bed with Microsoft.

# 13 WTF @ 11/05/13 02:52 PM
60FPS at 1080P...

Not sure what it could be.

# 14 yungflo @ 11/05/13 02:54 PM
Quote:
agreed, even though I'm getting a ps4. With sport games, DLC usually tends to be a ripoff. If anything its probably all star weekend at launch and xbo gets it after asw. Or additional dialogue with myplayer that no one will care about. something that won't make or break the core experience, but won't be damn glad you got it either

# 15 King_B_Mack @ 11/05/13 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelorn
Extra my player gear. Wouldn't make sense for it to be a real jersey/shoe or accessory since those are a big deal for some in the basketball world.
Ehh All-Star Weekend is a pretty big deal and we see how that worked out for PC gamers.

# 16 LingeringRegime @ 11/05/13 05:04 PM
It is probably a timed exclusive. I don't think it will be anything too drastic.

Maybe celebrities in the crowd, lol.

# 17 MarvinOida @ 11/05/13 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
It is probably a timed exclusive. I don't think it will be anything too drastic.

Maybe celebrities in the crowd, lol.
A PS4 exclusive = Spike Lee on the Knicks sideline or Jack Nicholas on the Lakers. Yep... The XBone just gets Bill Gates at classic Supersonics games or Paul Allen at Portland games.

You're right though, I don't expect much on this "exclusive" content for the PS4. Be cool if they go old school exclusive and create a team based of famous Sony characters. But that's too much and none of y'all would like it cause you'll be like "waste of # players we could've had"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 18 ccoaxum @ 11/05/13 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
touchpad passing controls lol. but really it probably wont be anything major like a new mode or something. probably some clothes for my player like others are saying. i cant imagine them saying f-u like that to everyone who gets a xb1.
i think you had it right the first time...they going to do something with the touchpad on the ps4 controller

# 19 I Djm @ 11/05/13 05:53 PM
it's obviously alternate jerseys in mycareer for ps4

# 20 stephenk24 @ 11/05/13 05:57 PM
A full set of BBL teams! Wishful thinking I know... GO LIONS!

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.