Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

PlayStation.Blog has posted a new NBA 2K14 next-gen blog detailing the new Eco-Motion, which brings the NBA experience to life. With Eco-Motion, players will see more crowd reactions, better atmosphere, coaching strategies, real player voices, and emotion of the game.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Mr_Riddick @ 11/06/13 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HakeemOlajuwon

I can feel the ball turn in my hand haha
Wow........

# 102 d23x @ 11/06/13 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Tbh i just can't stand em i like Lebron but majority of their fans acting like die hards smh
Have you ever been to Miami? It's honestly not a huge basketball city obviously. People care more about partying there than sports. It's such a shame though that the team doesn't get more support from the locals there. Game 6 when those people left was just awful. I'd die for a pair of finals tickets.

# 103 SouthBeach @ 11/06/13 07:53 PM
Quote:
Nothing really special about them maybe its just because i can't stand Miami if Lebron left they wouldn't have fans..
Just know this:

About 70% of the real Heat fans are never shown on TV.

Either they're at the game watching from the ceiling or they're at home watching because they can't afford tickets.

Been a fan since Wade got here and watched players come and go. I'll still be here.

I apologize in advance...
Spoiler

# 104 Da InFaMoUs NY @ 11/06/13 07:53 PM

# 105 RangersCruz @ 11/06/13 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
Have you ever been to Miami? It's honestly not a huge basketball city obviously. People care more about partying there than sports. It's such a shame though that the team doesn't get more support from the locals there. Game 6 when those people left was just awful. I'd die for a pair of finals tickets.
Yes i have and i was at that game specifically which is why i say that

# 106 wordtobigbird @ 11/06/13 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da InFaMoUs NY
Thank you!

# 107 8and9 @ 11/06/13 07:56 PM
Looks great but online is my biggest concern still.

# 108 hoopsjones84 @ 11/06/13 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
They also had Playstation PR rep speak. 2k has to get money for all this somehow. Business is business.
BUSINESS IS BUSINESS!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 109 RangersCruz @ 11/06/13 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
Just know this:

Either they're at the game watching from the ceiling or they're at home watching because they can't afford tickets.

Been a fan since Wade got here and watched players come and go. I'll still be here.

Spoiler
Well 1.Orlando was the only winner in that trade 2.Im glad Nikola came to the Magic and hes been doing work and hes from my family's country which only makes me support the team more

Im still a D12 fan i wish he went to play with D Rose and go on to compete with Miami but that never happened

# 110 Optik @ 11/06/13 07:59 PM
They've got to do something about the eye openness of some of the players. Chalmers looks blind.

# 111 d23x @ 11/06/13 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
Just know this:

Spoiler
Well let's just hope James doesn't leave.. At lease for a while lol. I like winning and not seeing Wade have to do it all.

# 112 RangersCruz @ 11/06/13 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
Well let's just hope James doesn't leave.. At lease for a while lol. I like winning and not seeing Wade have to do it all.
What about Bosh?

# 113 KidHypeTellem @ 11/06/13 08:02 PM
Quote:
what about it?
Lol Well there are many who care about stuff like shoes, regardless of if they think said shoes or even the player and team suck or whatever crap. It's just the fact 2K put them in the game, so that's what...

# 114 d23x @ 11/06/13 08:03 PM
Quote:
What about Bosh?
I don't want to keep taking away from what this thread is really about, but I love Bosh. Hope we have room to keep him after this season, if he decides to opt out.

# 115 magicman32 @ 11/06/13 08:03 PM
The crazy thing is, this is just the 1st game for next gen.

# 116 RangersCruz @ 11/06/13 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidHypeTellem
Lol Well there are many who care about stuff like shoes, regardless of if they think said shoes or even the player and team suck or whatever. It's just the fact 2K put them in the game, so that's what...
I hope 2k steps it up with their rosters but OS will always be better

# 117 seanjeezy @ 11/06/13 08:03 PM
Forgive me if this has been asked already but is this going to be something that is exclusive to the PS4 version? This seems like the perfect way of showing off the PS4's GPGPU capabilities, and of course there was the mentioning of exclusive content in an earlier trailer...

Haven't played 2K since '11, definitely picking this up next week!

# 118 RangersCruz @ 11/06/13 08:04 PM
Finally got to see Monta Ellis where K-Love though?

# 119 KidHypeTellem @ 11/06/13 08:05 PM
Quote:
I hope 2k steps it up with their rosters but OS will always be better
I'm not getting my hopes up lol We'll see what happens.

# 120 yungflo @ 11/06/13 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da InFaMoUs NY
lol smoking mirror. Why did they slow the next gen clip but not the current gen or play both at regular speed?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.