Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Here's some gameplay video posted by Bug (@Weezyy_F_Baby) of the final moments of some first half gameplay between the Thunder and Bulls -- you also get a peak at the halftime show in NBA 2K14 next gen. At one point, you see Derrick Rose being interviewed as he walks off of the court.

What do you guys think?

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Bug @ 11/08/13 04:24 PM
Trust me all the vids 2k has released are the real deal players move the same way no diff you have to play it yourself to feel it videos are nothing compared to playing it

# 102 LeBronistheKing @ 11/08/13 04:24 PM
Thanks so much for posting the video. I have a request can someone there who is playing choose one of the Chicago Bulls classic teams so we can see next gen Michael Jordan?

# 103 johanan anneus @ 11/08/13 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
That Rose interview made me jump out my seat at work. Two girls I work with told me to relax, it's just a game. I told them to shut it!

Hopefully they show more in a broadcast cam, can't stand the 2k cam.

One week!!!
That's the point! The fact that THIS is a game!!!

# 104 franzis @ 11/08/13 04:26 PM
So...now we know that the E3 NG reveal trailer was a bluff
No way LBJ steal & dunk of that trailer was actual gameplay

# 105 poloelite @ 11/08/13 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay2
Gameplay is like in gameplay in current generation. I am very disapointed!! 2K showed us in first trailers a loooooot better animations... I was planing to buy PS4 and Nba 2k14 in this november but i will not. Why are you here so thrilled? If you like everything 2K give you they will not improve game like they can!
How do you know gameplay is the same?

# 106 RipCity71252 @ 11/08/13 04:27 PM
Wish list for 2k15...Doris Burke face scan.

All kidding aside, game looked incredible!

Looks like jumpshots are going to feel like jumpshots again. Amazing what a little foot planting will do. Gone are the days of no gathers and super quick releases. No need to compensate anymore.

Lovin' it!

# 107 Gstate_510 @ 11/08/13 04:27 PM
This is where nip picking goes too far who gives a damn if he's not playing on a sim level not everyone buys 2k for the same reasons as you.you wanted gameplay well you got it

# 108 franzis @ 11/08/13 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poloelite
How do you know gameplay is the same?
Because you just saw it
Or maybe he should say "gameplay looks (and not feel) the same of CG"?

# 109 LingeringRegime @ 11/08/13 04:30 PM
Wish it was broadcast cam, but otherwise I am pumped.

Halftime interviews = next gen sports.

# 110 magicman32 @ 11/08/13 04:34 PM
Color me impressed. Those animations tho!!!!! LoL. WOW!!!!

# 111 Sparkles @ 11/08/13 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poloelite
This when the thin line between opinion and hating gets crossed smh
im not hating on it. i love how the games looking. i just think that interview is getting a little overhyped than how it actually looks. 2k has always been awkward with audio matching for models in game

# 112 BezO @ 11/08/13 04:35 PM
I shouldn't have watched that. I hate that angle. And dude sucked. Dude sucked so bad, I couldn't see much from the CPU. I'm wondering if my expectations are too high though. Despite the bad user, I expect more from the CPU. When they got trapped in the corner, teammates didn't put much effort into making themselves available.

I dig the half-time interview but would've prefered they fleshed out the half-time show. Unless they skipped it, that wasn't even as much as we have on this gen.

Looking forward to a better vid from broadcast view, with a better gamer . I know this game is better than what I just saw.

# 113 tnixen @ 11/08/13 04:38 PM
I am kind of surprised at some of the negativity being said here after this small video footage. For a second I thought I was in the Madden forum lol

I think we all need to understand that we are dealing with launch titles here. It's going to get way batter over the next few years! NBA 2K and the other sports games including Madden are going to improve so much in the next few year just you wait and see.

Launch games are just scratching the surface!

# 114 49UNCFan @ 11/08/13 04:38 PM
6 more days and counting!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

# 115 The 24th Letter @ 11/08/13 04:38 PM
It did seem like there was a lot of flailing on jump shots...I wonder if it's sensitive to the left stick...

Also, I understand that the user was leaving Lamb open some but I REALLY hope the tendencies are on point and he's not LeBron Lamb in next gen...

Everything else looked great...Doris did look awkward on the interview but I was definitely impressed with that presentation....

overall a great video!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
I fail to see a real improvement over current gen. Graphics are a tiny bit better from the gameplay angle. But it's the way the players move is what bothers me, still last gen in that area. Doesn't look like what I see on TV at all, players don't move like that.
What if it was NBA Live? Lol

# 116 Beluba @ 11/08/13 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
Didn't watch the whole thing yet, but noticed that Rose is jacked. They got him way too slim. Also, I guess the question about whether we will have warmups or not is answered.
Rose has been fixed... you'll get it in the 1st patch.

# 117 49UNCFan @ 11/08/13 04:40 PM
I don't understand how anyone can't be impressed for they're first next gen game with a new engine and what we are receiving! Madden kept the same engine and still is a average game with more time on they're engine

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

# 118 JerzeyReign @ 11/08/13 04:40 PM
First, thanks to whoever posted the video. I appreciate taking your time out to do that for us.

But I just wasn't impressed with the gameplay - not the user's gameplay but the overall 'not mindblowing' gameplay. I expected to see so much more but from that sample it looked like current gen with updated graphics. I'm sure I'll get the 'you have to play it to feel the difference' response but it doesn't look much different from just that standpoint.

Side note: MyGM look like its gonna be handing out work for years to come though

# 119 TerminallyOdd @ 11/08/13 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
Rose has been fixed... you'll get it in the 1st patch.
Nice, thanks for the update...is that a Day 1 patch?

# 120 blingballa333 @ 11/08/13 04:41 PM
People commenting on the graphics not being much better than CG after watching an off-screen video capture...is laughable.

I can tell it looks amazing.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.