Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Check out more NBA 2K14 PS4 footage from our man bug.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Guapo516 @ 11/09/13 09:06 AM
Other than the graphics, the foot planting, the half time interview this is jus a port everything's basically the same, may be more physics.

# 62 jayman504 @ 11/09/13 09:14 AM
****PROBLEM*** I got a issue at the :41 second mark... WTF is that? The Defender runs forward then outta bounds..in CG my teammates are forever doing this and its very annoying now seeing this in NG worries me alot

# 63 bumpyface @ 11/09/13 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillydaboss404
who decided ....a 2k14 next gen reveal was a good moment to debut their crappy amateur mixtape music
that mf said "let's play house, I'll be the mommy u be the daddy." WTF

# 64 bumpyface @ 11/09/13 09:21 AM
Oh and I'm not really impressed with this video. I'm not really a presentation guy. I would like to know how the game will play online. Haven't heard anything about that. Any news?

# 65 L_Diddy @ 11/09/13 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman504
****PROBLEM*** I got a issue at the :41 second mark... WTF is that? The Defender runs forward then outta bounds..in CG my teammates are forever doing this and its very annoying now seeing this in NG worries me alot
Oh wow thats funny haha. Hope this can either be fixed or happens very rarely. In fact it should never happen haha.

# 66 JDrew8 @ 11/09/13 09:46 AM
Is it just me or does this game still struggle with the same issues as cg. The spacing still looks choppy, speed is still irrelevant unless its shaq vs d rose, and there is minimal interaction between matchups. On the bright side, I'm sure the graphics will be stellar and all the flaws I pointed out are actually slightly improved due to better foot planting. Next year if 2k doesn't get distracted by current gen so they could focus on implementing this new ecomotion engine, I can almost guarantee that all these issues can be improved upon to a much larger degree.

# 67 wrozay @ 11/09/13 10:03 AM
durant looking 6'9 :/

# 68 javicd21 @ 11/09/13 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Yeah, I was going on a rant on how the graphics are good but not great yet. And the whole "photorealistic," "ultra HD," and "4K" gimmicks. (Your eyes can't notice the difference people until we get to screens that are for MOVIE THEATERS or at least, bigger than a wall.) Never said that looks bad or feels bad. Just said the dude played bad. Maybe he was playing with one hand and using his Samsung Galaxy S4 with another, but still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey I got a galaxy s4...F U lol.

" Don't let the liberal media tell you how to think and feel! If you have hate I'm your heart let it out"

-Clayton Bigsby

# 69 Earl1963 @ 11/09/13 01:03 PM
2k looks like a port to me. Gameplay wise it looks no different, i'm not impressed.

# 70 orlandofan123 @ 11/09/13 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
2k looks like a port to me. Gameplay wise it looks no different, i'm not impressed.
what the hell are u expectin gameplay wise? does basketball in real life change every year? lol no. all 2k needs to do is that we get a different gameplay experience everytime we play a new matchup

# 71 Goffs @ 11/09/13 01:09 PM
Quote:
Quote:
I figured this would be the same as last gen. With a new console I need new gameplay, so Live here I come.
Quoted from another thread.....see you next thread where you say the same damn thing...as Boiler calls you guys...a bunch of parrots spewing the same crap on every thread....

If you made a choice already of what game to get I don't know why you still need to hang around these parts....

# 72 Gosens6 @ 11/09/13 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Quoted from another thread.....see you next thread where you say the same damn thing...as Boiler calls you guys...a bunch of parrots spewing the same crap on every thread....

If you made a choice already of what game to get I don't know why you still need to hang around these parts....
I love the user ignore feature. Works like a charm

# 73 NDAlum @ 11/09/13 01:23 PM
These vids are not doing anything for me. I hate 2K cam so I'll just wait one week until we get the real thing.

# 74 Goffs @ 11/09/13 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exogenesis33
Hey guys, turns out I might be able to hit the place up where these videos were shot. I am going to do my best to get a reliable camera and get some more footage. If you have any requests, please PM them to me. No guarantees, but I will do my best.
Play broadcast cam....that is all....

# 75 RangersCruz @ 11/09/13 02:48 PM
Butler looks good

gonna be the first time i want to play with all the teams in a 2k game

# 76 theycallmeZZ @ 11/09/13 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exogenesis33
Hey guys, turns out I might be able to hit the place up where these videos were shot. I am going to do my best to get a reliable camera and get some more footage. If you have any requests, please PM them to me. No guarantees, but I will do my best.
Would love to see the next gen Raptors

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

# 77 eye guy @ 11/09/13 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Play broadcast cam....that is all....
This......

# 78 Earl1963 @ 11/09/13 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandofan123
what the hell are u expectin gameplay wise? does basketball in real life change every year? lol no. all 2k needs to do is that we get a different gameplay experience everytime we play a new matchup
Expected next gen gameplay, smoother animations and more life like movements. I also expected the crowd reaction to improve. The fans sound the same as current gen and current gen is all wrong in that department.

# 79 Cowboy008 @ 11/09/13 04:46 PM
Has anyone come across more videos? I would like to see more.

# 80 The 24th Letter @ 11/09/13 05:04 PM
Quote:
Expected next gen gameplay, smoother animations and more life like movements. I also expected the crowd reaction to improve. The fans sound the same as current gen and current gen is all wrong in that department.
So basically you didn't watch the video....unless you thought the crowd were all rapping in unison about "day one *****"

Stop it, man.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.