Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Check out the latest NBA 2K14 PS4 video, courtesy of @Weezyy_F_Baby and @thugmentality1. Their local GameStop has a PlayStation 4 and allowed them to capture footage of other people playing. This would be the first look at Michael Jordan and the classic Chicago Bulls.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 DIESEL @ 11/10/13 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
Everything looks great, I just really wish he would stop posting gameplay videos or at least find someone who can play "basketball" and not "run around like an idiot and jack up dumb shots".
It looked pretty realistic to me.

Everyone knows Jordan's Bulls would not know how to handle the Heat.

# 102 DJ88 @ 11/10/13 10:09 AM
I got a question. Why do you keep ruining these videos with the horrible music choices? I'd much rather hear the game audio.

# 103 El_Poopador @ 11/10/13 10:18 AM
so much for footplanting being consistent...2:10-2:17 cpu sliding all over the place. and cpu bosh cheesing hard in that same clip. looked like a bad user online.

# 104 El_Poopador @ 11/10/13 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ88
I got a question. Why do you keep ruining these videos with the horrible music choices? I'd much rather hear the game audio.
could be a couple reasons. might be to avoid copyright claims. could be getting paid to put the music over a popular video. i have a video up from when i found the nba elite 11 hookshot glitch had like 100K views and got a random message saying theyd pay me $25 or something like that to put a song over it (from a list they gave me). was an easy $25 lol.

# 105 2k24/7 @ 11/10/13 10:34 AM
i wish they got people who actually knew how to play the game to film these haha

# 106 jasonator @ 11/10/13 12:20 PM
EVERYTHING IS GREAT, BUT ONE THING ANNOYS ME IS the "JUMPSHOT" OF PLAYERS! THEY ARE NOT ACCURATE! SMFH! Realistic jumpshots should be the focus!!!!!!!!

# 107 liodeesxalf @ 11/10/13 02:37 PM
the font size on the Bull's jersey a bit too small...the height should be just as long as the number

# 108 Sundown @ 11/10/13 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
Fact is, everyone who plays the game isn't an expert. Like when first loading up FIFA. So all these cats here making excuses based on the players ability is funny. Bosh looked off can't miss that. Neon mouth looks like a fish, ppl still glide and slide, these are can't misses. Now is that the end all for me? No because I'm going to playbs bball game this year, and if Live is wack, or the Gm mode is dope I'll still play this.

You guys need to jump off the jock strap of 2k, seriously yall str8 riding. The game isn't perfect, and when you make excuses you look very suspect.
The game isn't perfect but it's much improved. It does look much worse with bad players that just ram and twitch incessantly as the more extreme, less than perfect animations play out more that way.

Good players do make things look better but there's more work to be done in the collisions and foot planting department.

# 109 icejumpman23 @ 11/10/13 09:41 PM
great to finally see a legends team Jordan looks fine the united center looks good.

# 110 BluFu @ 11/10/13 10:26 PM
watched again and lebron was actually running a nice offense. wade's layups (and falls) and the stepback were exactly what you see in a heat game. good stuff.

video is bearable if you pretend the heat is actually the user

# 111 midwestking100 @ 11/11/13 12:38 AM
After watching this video, I really hope 2k fixed the halfcourt line and circle around the bulls logo in the chicago stadium in next gen. In current gen the halfcourt line in the chicago stadium is red with the line going straight through the bulls logo and the circle is red. The line and circle is suppose to be black with the line going around the bulls logo. That's why I wish they gave us an opportunity to edit our own courts.

# 112 midwestking100 @ 11/11/13 01:25 AM
Please fix your classic chicago stadium court to this http://www.flickr.com/photos/8179152@N02/9032965107/

# 113 MarvinOida @ 11/11/13 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestking100
Please fix your classic chicago stadium court to this http://www.flickr.com/photos/8179152@N02/9032965107/
But it's the 1997-98 Chicago teams being used. Not the 1980s/1st 3-peat Bulls. They have it right for this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 114 RangersCruz @ 11/11/13 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL
It looked pretty realistic to me.

Everyone knows Jordan's Bulls would not know how to handle the Heat.
really? they would not be in the arena after MJ's was done with them

# 115 PJBrownHeat @ 11/11/13 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
But it's the 1997-98 Chicago teams being used. Not the 1980s/1st 3-peat Bulls. They have it right for this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is not a dotted line for the half circle in the paint.

And for chicago stadium he meant to say the classic paint is not respected as well as the 3 pt line which is normally white and not red.

Thanks for trying to save 2k dev.

# 116 lakers24 @ 11/11/13 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJBrownHeat

And for chicago stadium he meant to say the classic paint is not respected as well as the 3 pt line which is normally white and not red.

# 117 PJBrownHeat @ 11/11/13 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Wt????????????????????????????

FF

Tell me have you got a problem man????????

# 118 King_B_Mack @ 11/11/13 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJBrownHeat

Bro get outta here. The United Center has never had a white three point line. As for the restricted area in the paint, you are correct about that, but that has been in every game since 2K11 for all classic teams outside of the Jordan and Greatest modes. I'm guessing that it can't be taken out for exhibition because it has to be present and working for the normal arenas in the game to reflect the current NBA.

Thanks for trying to continue your anti-2K agenda.

# 119 RayRay34 @ 11/11/13 08:14 AM
One thing this video showed me is at least if someone doesn't know how to play the game (guy with 96 bulls) they aren't going to be able to get cheap wins. He was getting his *** handed to him!

# 120 PJBrownHeat @ 11/11/13 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Bro get outta here. The United Center has never had a white three point line. As for the restricted area in the paint, you are correct about that, but that has been in every game since 2K11 for all classic teams outside of the Jordan and Greatest modes. I'm guessing that it can't be taken out for exhibition because it has to be present and working for the normal arenas in the game to reflect the current NBA.

Thanks for trying to continue your anti-2K agenda.
Chicago stadium! I said chicago stadium!!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.