Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Check out the latest NBA 2K14 PS4 video, featuring the New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets, courtesy of @Weezyy_F_Baby and @thugmentality1.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 stillfeelme @ 11/09/13 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
Video was good liked that one a lot.

The rebounding and the player's awareness of the ball still bothers me. Like stilfeelme said the game is going to look at lot like CG but with better footplanting.

From the video's I've watched it definitely seems like you will still have to do everything on defense yourself. Looking for help from the AI may not be an option once again but I'll know for sure once I get my hands on it.
Yeah the rebounding awareness kills me. It looks identical to CG. I hoped they improved the logic on loose ball awareness. I think it will be almost the same as CG hopefully they prove me wrong but I think the game will be good either way. Just some things that kill me in CG which takes away from the realism

# 22 Mr_Riddick @ 11/09/13 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
Video was good liked that one a lot.

The rebounding and the player's awareness of the ball still bothers me. Like stilfeelme said the game is going to look at lot like CG but with better footplanting.

From the video's I've watched it definitely seems like you will still have to do everything on defense yourself. Looking for help from the AI may not be an option once again but I'll know for sure once I get my hands on it.
I agree with u on the rebounding. But again we can't make any assumption off of such a short clip.

# 23 Jano @ 11/09/13 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug
That was CPU vs CPU
Oh I figured it was that comment was more based on all the videos I've seen.

Did you feel any difference in the way your cpu controlled teammates would react on defense. Did they boxout when expected?

Did they help when expected?

# 24 phillydaboss404 @ 11/09/13 09:54 PM
i love the shoes in this GAME

the shoes look sooooo good....you can see reflections in the material...the foam is raised off the shoe

the shoes are no longer paint jobs...they are real textures love it

# 25 RangersCruz @ 11/09/13 09:56 PM
I hope bigs will pass out more to the shooters notice Bargs was just wide open

# 26 Chickenney @ 11/09/13 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
I hope bigs will pass out more to the shooters notice Bargs was just wide open
CPU vs CPU

# 27 RangersCruz @ 11/09/13 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenney
CPU vs CPU
Yeah why does that matter? they can pass

# 28 Jano @ 11/09/13 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Riddick
not my video bruh, i was rushing to upload before i watched it and forgot to give credit to the guy that uploaded it to YT. Maybe the mods can fix the title for me?
oh I noticed that's why I made that edit! You guys posting so fast I didn't think my message would end up 20 posts away Bug's post

# 29 Chickenney @ 11/09/13 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Yeah why does that matter? they can pass
Oh my bad thought, i read Bugs, thinking you meant he was playing

# 30 JDrew8 @ 11/09/13 10:04 PM
The crowd sounds a lot better and I can definitely see the better foot-planting. Speed, spacing, and rebounding are still awful though.

# 31 Mr_Riddick @ 11/09/13 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug
That was CPU vs CPU
BUG are u taking video requests?

# 32 Bug @ 11/09/13 10:09 PM
Yes I am what would u like to see

# 33 Goffs @ 11/09/13 10:10 PM
Looks like Melo couldn't make it to the head scanning session.....Lopez is also suspect....I can't believe I'm looking at the faces trying to figure out if they were scanned or not....

# 34 Jano @ 11/09/13 10:10 PM
Grizzlies if you can. Would love to see Gasol and Randolph going to work.

# 35 MarvinOida @ 11/09/13 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug
Create a ______.
Shoe Creator.

Anything art and user creation related.

And Blazers and Kyrie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 36 Mr_Riddick @ 11/09/13 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug
Cavs vs Washington?

# 37 gator3guy @ 11/09/13 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug
Sixers. Lol. Haven't seen a single piece of video evidence they exist on next gen.

Appreciate your work my friend.

# 38 eko718 @ 11/09/13 10:12 PM
These guys really missed the mark on some of these body sizes. There are many, many guys who are way too thin.

# 39 RangersCruz @ 11/09/13 10:12 PM
Could you show us player editing?

Pacers vs Orlando if you can please

# 40 lakers24 @ 11/09/13 10:12 PM
I keep forgetting that I can't fathom how good this will look in person. These cellphone vids are like damn that's good, but I keep having to remember how the momentous trailer looked on tv

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.