Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Check out LeBron James giving LD2K some career advice, in next-gen NBA 2K14.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 scottyp180 @ 11/14/13 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
I'm not saying we shouldn't have friends, I'm just saying we should have mentors based off position, status, and team. From Veteran team to all-star to superstar to hall of famer, that type of way, like a Tier-system.

Those tiers can then be like emotional things to tie in with the emotions thing, with a veteran we start off a lil pushy and super energized, but they want us to cool off, with a HoF, we just act like Kobe or LeBron when their in a zone, but just we only act when we need to. (I know using Kobe and LeBron are bad examples sometimes, but you get the point, maybe KD is a better choice.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think your idea makes perfect sense. In real life I don't think (and I can be completely wrong) a player like lebron will mentor a rookie unless the rookie is either A. On his team or B. Suppose to be the next big superstar. Because your draft position depends on your performance in the rookie showcase its not a guarantee that your my player will be projected to be a future star in need of mentoring, although if this cutscene takes place a little later in your career (or even rookie season) when you are proving yourself to be a star then it makes sense. I'm hoping they have more players than just lebron but I won't hold my breathe. Like you said I would like to see some tier system of players that mentor you.

# 22 radatdude2 @ 11/14/13 02:06 PM
i hope they have some DLC lebron shave option

# 23 MNPhatz @ 11/18/13 07:04 PM
Does it bug anyone else that LeBron is cross eyed in this clip?

# 24 BluFu @ 11/18/13 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
Im sure they didnt make the game just for you. No offense
naah just half the community.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.