Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 4thQtrStre5S @ 11/15/13 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
No. I've just watched a lot of the new gameplay video's. I will play the Xbox1 demo. It still might be better when I play it. It just doesn't look worth $60 when I already have the 360 version. I'm still open to changing my mind when I play it.
No exchange deal from 360 to One? I would think that NG for $10 is worth it regardless...I made the mistake of getting my M25 xbox360 CG at Best Buy so it looks like I'll have to trade it in to Gamestop for credit and buy NG at full price. :-( I will only shop Gamestop from now on, as far as game...

# 82 charter04 @ 11/15/13 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
No exchange deal from 360 to One? I would think that NG for $10 is worth it regardless...I made the mistake of getting my M25 CG at Best Buy so it look like I'll have to trade it in to Gamestop for credit and buy NG at full price. :-( I will only shop Gamestop from now on, as far as game...
I'm in a really good Online CFM on the 360 so it's not worth it to me. Like I said I might play it and change my mind

# 83 DaveDQ @ 11/15/13 03:02 PM
Ignite. I don't get it. This is the same engine. Same quirky/jerky stuff the game has been known for.

If that is what EA has for Madden, fine, that's their direction, but this game still has zero soul. And that's a shame. The NFL has to be the biggest draw for a video game. EA has done very little with it.

# 84 vrtkolman @ 11/15/13 03:56 PM
Guess I will stick with Madden 12 for the time being. Same old issues. Too many tackles by defensive linemen, no penalties, terrible kickoff return mechanics on both sides, special teams play not even noticeable in general, etc.

# 85 tjd211 @ 11/15/13 08:07 PM
I really tried to see the the difference from this and the ps3 version and I just couldn't seeit . EA can't be serious with this.

# 86 Lovesports @ 11/16/13 08:49 AM
Live has zero chance of making a successful comeback.

# 87 DGuinta1 @ 11/16/13 10:31 AM
Sidelines look the same and where's the sticks? Refs are all hunched over. I really am enjoying Madden on cg but cmon, next gen?!

# 88 Scribe1980 @ 11/16/13 05:43 PM
Ha. The old drop Mike Vick back 20 yards and heave it. Nice to see absolutely nothing has changed.

Not worth the time or investment. At least not for now. Maybe next year

# 89 ausar72 @ 11/18/13 04:22 PM
Yeah, this is pretty bad.

Not bad in the sense that the visuals look next gen, for the most part. I realize EA is trying, but through all of the frustration I've come to the realization that this is the sports video game world that we are living in circa 2013. For all intent and purposes, all of the major American sports are dominated by one game developer.

The main thing to really be frustrated about is the lack of competition with the NFL license, which really is all on the NFL at this point. If you look at the three major American sports leagues, the NFL is the only one that chose to go the route of full exclusivity with their license, and unfortunately they don't have the personnel to actually judge what is the best representation of their sport. And to be honest it just doesn't matter to them. They went with a name/brand recognition and then just kept it moving. And Madden is what we've ended up with.

Look at the other sports and you'll see that ultimately the best games have won out, through competition. NBA 2K14 and MLB The Show are leaders because there was competition and they did it the right way and just made the superior product. Unfortunately (for us) the NFL just doesn't get it and are just too big to be bothered by it. They are still getting paid and that's all that matters.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.