Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Madden NFL 25 is now playable for thousands for the PlayStation 4 with that console's launch. If you have the game, be sure to share your impressions below!

If you don't have the game, then no one cares about your impressions of a stream, so please don't post!

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 jarvis1104 @ 11/15/13 09:42 AM
I was worried that the o line would own the d line every play after seeing the war in the trenches videos but I'm happy to see that isn't happening. Matchups seem to work well so far.

# 22 Herschie @ 11/15/13 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk
Thanks for bringing this to our attention Herschie. One question: Was the game fully downloaded to your console at this point?

Thanks!
Frisk
Yes, and some more info, it was the first game of the Bears preseason, I made myself as the head coach, what exactly happened was their backup QB went to throw, the ball disappeared, it was called a fumble, then a safety, which shouldn't have happened because they were in Bears territory around the 40.

# 23 TJdaSportsGuy @ 11/15/13 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschie
Welp, here's one bug; the backup quarterback for Carolina went to throw, the ball disappeared, it was called a fumble, then the field looked like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk
Thanks for bringing this to our attention Herschie. One question: Was the game fully downloaded to your console at this point?

Thanks!
Frisk
Hah, wait. Was "the grass wasn't downloaded yet" actually a possibility? That's hilarious! Imagine other games being partially downloaded, omitting key pieces...like Mario reaching the castle and there's no Bowser, so he just walks right to the princess.

Thanks for the impressions though guys, keep'em coming. I've got a week to wait before I can get a taste of the next generation (going XBox One).

# 24 TombSong @ 11/15/13 10:06 AM
Here is a big test for those who have the game. Do a passing play, let the QB do his drop, then roll to the sideline. What does the defensive line do ? Are they still stuck playing patty cake with the offensive line ? Does the secondary allow the men they were covering to just run away from them and not cover them any more ?

# 25 Brian52682 @ 11/15/13 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Hah, wait. Was "the grass wasn't downloaded yet" actually a possibility? That's hilarious! Imagine other games being partially downloaded, omitting key pieces...like Mario reaching the castle and there's no Bowser, so he just walks right to the princess.

Thanks for the impressions though guys, keep'em coming. I've got a week to wait before I can get a taste of the next generation (going XBox One).
Someone obviously has absolutely NO CLUE how software troubleshooting works... EA is here trying to help and you let it be known that you're clueless to the process of debugging issues within software.

He's not implying that at all, he's trying to determine the scenario so they can duplicate it and find a resolution.

# 26 Herschie @ 11/15/13 10:22 AM
Other than that one bug, this game is fantastic. All-Madden isn't a frustrating ordeal anymore. You still lose here and there, and it's challenging, but not frustratingly so.

# 27 EmmdotFrisk @ 11/15/13 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschie
Other than that one bug, this game is fantastic. All-Madden isn't a frustrating ordeal anymore. You still lose here and there, and it's challenging, but not frustratingly so.
Thanks for the info Herschie. We will run this scenario on our end and see if we can identify the issue.

# 28 jarvis1104 @ 11/15/13 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TombSong
Here is a big test for those who have the game. Do a passing play, let the QB do his drop, then roll to the sideline. What does the defensive line do ? Are they still stuck playing patty cake with the offensive line ? Does the secondary allow the men they were covering to just run away from them and not cover them any more ?
Tried it once. Rolled to the right with Ben and the Browns D line disengaged and ran towards me. The defense was in zone and everyone continued to cover their area except for Haden, who ran towards me. He was the closest defender.

# 29 cdub71323 @ 11/15/13 11:40 AM
I haven't put it in my PS4 yet, but it's nice to come into this and see so much positivism coming from this after the bashing they took before the release.

# 30 EarvGotti @ 11/15/13 12:02 PM
If the impressions continue to be this good i may actually pick up the game.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

# 31 TreyIM2 @ 11/15/13 12:08 PM
Ahh, this sounds encouraging especially after catching IGN dude's review. Smh at his seeming to not 'get' the new footplanting as it sounded like he prefers the old footsliding. Lol.

That said, me and my Madden, 2K14 and BF4 still waiting for UPS man to bring my PS4 to my door.

# 32 jarvis1104 @ 11/15/13 12:14 PM
Games in outside stadiums really look great, especially at 1pm.

# 33 4thQtrStre5S @ 11/15/13 12:15 PM
I haven't played Madden NG yet, as I am getting the XBone, but I do have an impression...But first, good to see an EA member in this thread -

Now, my impression : It seemed that there was a lot of criticism, speculation as to the quality of Madden 25 NG, in a negative manner, due to the fact that EA was being tight lipped with info, gameplay videos and non disclosure stuff; but what it appears to be fact now is, to truly get an idea of the quality of this new game, you have to actually play it....I support this impression by the consistent good reviews posted in this thread...Maybe EA did the best thing for marketing, letting the community make its own decision?

# 34 bluengold34_OS @ 11/15/13 12:19 PM
In a PS4 party chat last night and the ones who were playing it, were pleasantly surprised.

# 35 Bryzine21 @ 11/15/13 12:24 PM
Madden(xbox360)-6.5
Madden(PS4)-8.0

# 36 TheBinnzer @ 11/15/13 12:25 PM
One thing I really liked. I turned the game off last night and I was pleasantly suprised to see that when I logged back in I would pick up my game where I left off. I don't know if this is in CG or not, but I really dug that I could just pick up my game and resume playing from where I left off

# 37 TreyIM2 @ 11/15/13 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
I haven't played Madden NG yet, as I am getting the XBone, but I do have an impression...But first, good to see an EA member in this thread -

Now, my impression : It seemed that there was a lot of criticism, speculation as to the quality of Madden 25 NG, in a negative manner, due to the fact that EA was being tight lipped with info, gameplay videos and non disclosure stuff; but what it appears to be fact now is, to truly get an idea of the quality of this new game, you have to actually play it....I support this impression by the consistent good reviews posted in this thread...Maybe EA did the best thing for marketing, letting the community make its own decision?
Possibly. Many ppl get affected by what others think to the point that they parrot without forming their own real opinion or just go with popular sentiment. It is what it is and while I like hearing the more positive gameplay feed back bent for once with Madden, I need my own hands on this. I have my own mind just like when it comes to NFL2K5 - I was no parrot...

# 38 southriver @ 11/15/13 12:45 PM
I am chained to a thing called a job till 10pm tonight ...FML..ha.

Everything i have seen on twitch has been very encouraging and the visuals look great considering its streamed video. I can't wait to see it on the console

Just one question can you digitally download this from the PSN store for only 10$ aslong as you have the PS3 version? Gamestop dude told me that...if he is wrong that will suck for tonight.

# 39 SickDL @ 11/15/13 12:49 PM
Next gen looks really good. Definitely a step up. Only played 1 half but visualy it looks really good and sharp. I did notice that the running changed. Exited to play some more after work

# 40 FinnZzgo @ 11/15/13 12:56 PM
My thoughts..A complete let down,looks a little better,feels the same as ps3 and xbox 360 versions...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.