Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

Uniform pack nine is available now for NCAA Football 14. As usual, it will cost you a $1.00.

Included in the pack are new uniform parts for Hawaii, Texas A&M, and Texas Tech.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 loccdogg26 @ 11/20/13 08:23 AM
With 3 weeks or so left in the college regular season I would expect a new uniform pack every Tuesday until then. Bowl games I'm not too sure about. This is just my opinion nonetheless.

# 42 coogrfan @ 11/20/13 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Evildoer
I always enjoy the whining about teams not making it into these. Especially when people use words like, "unreal" or "ridiculous." It's like they don't realize there are 126 teams in the game and the only update three to six (or so) teams per pack.
Give me a freaking break.

Pack 9 consists entirely of one off uni's that will likely never be worn again; meanwhile there are numerous schools (including several AQ's) whose base uni's are still either outdated, glitched in some way, or both.

For those of us on the outside looking in, with our noses pressed up against the glass watching while others get the cool stuff, this is an intensely frustrating situation. That frustration is compounded by two facts: (1) there isn't going to be a "next year"; (2) we have no idea how many more uni packs will be released before EA decides to close up shop for good.

# 43 lyleman222 @ 11/20/13 10:28 AM
this is it buddy we don't know how many more uni packs are gonna come out best we can do is hope for more for now as we have no link to any EA devs from what i can see , make the most of it ultimately if you dont want the uni pack dont buy it

# 44 Neverwhere @ 11/20/13 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartyParty11
Well there could be another theory that the school gave EA the unis on time but just decided not bring them out to the public. It's happened before.

But I'm curious which new uniforms that this pack makes glitch. I have yet to buy packs 7 and 8 because of the glitching and to be honest, most of the uniforms in there aren't that much different than what they had either already in the game or in another pack
The only problem that I'm aware of is the ND uniforms. If you have Uniform Pack 1 and Uniform Pack 7 then attempt to load the ND Shamrock uniform set it will soft-lock (game doesn't respond, but pushing the Xbox/PS button does). I've heard some whispers about it only being when it tries to load the jersey, but that's still speculation.

EA knows about this and is trying to find a fix but there's no telling if/when that will come. Also, as the game is no longer being made, if it's something that can't be fixed by updating the download it most likely won't get fixed.

# 45 TripleCrown9 @ 11/20/13 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere
The only problem that I'm aware of is the ND uniforms. If you have Uniform Pack 1 and Uniform Pack 7 then attempt to load the ND Shamrock uniform set it will soft-lock (game doesn't respond, but pushing the Xbox/PS button does). I've heard some whispers about it only being when it tries to load the jersey, but that's still speculation.

EA knows about this and is trying to find a fix but there's no telling if/when that will come. Also, as the game is no longer being made, if it's something that can't be fixed by updating the download it most likely won't get fixed.
Texas Tech's white gloves do the same thing.

# 46 loccdogg26 @ 11/20/13 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere

For me I was able to pick 13 Shamrock Helmet 13 Shamrock Pants and gloves but soon as I pick 13 Shamrock Jersey that's when the freeze happens.

# 47 w00dy Hayezz @ 11/20/13 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan

Pack 9 consists entirely of one off uni's that will likely never be worn again; meanwhile there are numerous schools (including several AQ's) whose base uni's are still either outdated, glitched in some way, or both.

For those of us on the outside looking in, with our noses pressed up against the glass watching while others get the cool stuff, this is an intensely frustrating situation. That frustration is compounded by two facts: (1) there isn't going to be a "next year"; (2) we have no idea how many more uni packs will be released before EA decides to close up shop for good.

The big problem is the not knowing, if EA said how many updates are coming and what teams would all be involved then people could either be patient or move on. Leaving people waiting with no communication is frustrating to everyone hoping that their team is next.

I am happy that we get any updates at all but would love for some communication from EA.

# 48 big earl @ 11/20/13 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy Hayezz
The big problem is the not knowing, if EA said how many updates are coming and what teams would all be involved then people could either be patient or move on. Leaving people waiting with no communication is frustrating to everyone hoping that their team is next.
So what's new?!?!?!?!?

# 49 Noble Evildoer @ 11/20/13 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan

Oh, give me a freaking break. Join the club. The only pieces of my team's uniforms that are right are the away jersey and the pants. The helmet is wrong, the black jersey is wrong, the red jersey is glitched, the gray jersey is non-existent and the red socks are also non-existent.

Besides, it's not like you'll get any good uniforms since the current real-life Houston set is a train wreck anyway.

But again, there are over 126 teams to potentially update. And who among us actually knows how these uniforms get updated. It wasn't long ago we thought we had seen the last uniform update.

# 50 dhs22p @ 11/20/13 04:19 PM
First of all Im glad they are releasing any uniforms at all. This will help bridge the gap between games. But here is proof that their will be several more uniforms which to me is only good news!

# 51 Neverwhere @ 11/20/13 04:49 PM
Quote:
And who among us actually knows how these uniforms get updated.
So true!

# 52 kindella2 @ 11/20/13 05:04 PM
Not sure if this was mentioned earlier but the teams have to sign off on these uniforms to be updated and included. Glad to see any updates when they come.

# 53 Neverwhere @ 11/20/13 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhs22p
First of all Im glad they are releasing any uniforms at all. This will help bridge the gap between games. But here is proof that their will be several more uniforms which to me is only good news!
Let's hope this isn't a case of the mouth not knowing what the hands are doing...

# 54 coogrfan @ 11/20/13 05:50 PM
Quote:
Oh, give me a freaking break. Join the club. The only pieces of my team's uniforms that are right are the away jersey and the pants. The helmet is wrong, the black jersey is wrong, the red jersey is glitched, the gray jersey is non-existent and the red socks are also non-existent.
I'll see your wrong helmet and jerseys (although I'll bet yours don't have ASU in the wrong conference; ours still have us in C-USA), and raise you wrong pants, socks, gloves and a stadium that was completely demolished almost a year ago.

Quote:
Besides, it's not like you'll get any good uniforms since the current real-life Houston set is a train wreck anyway.
I can think of at least two examples of uni's that are clearly worse than ours (So Miss, Miami OH ) that have been included in uni packs updates, so I fail to see how your statement is in any way relevant.

Quote:
But again, there are over 126 teams to potentially update. And who among us actually knows how these uniforms get updated. It wasn't long ago we thought we had seen the last uniform update.
True. The fact remains that most of the schools that got new base uniforms in 2013 have received some love from EA (either on the original disc or via the Uni Store). That only serves to make those of us who have not all the more frustrated.

# 55 LionsFanNJ @ 11/20/13 06:03 PM
Hoping wyoming and Houston unis Pitts helmet and Rutgers alt helmets show up sometime soon. Still not going to DL the last 5 or so packs till the freezing issues with ND and Tech are fixed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

# 56 Coyotesfan98 @ 11/20/13 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Hoping wyoming and Houston unis Pitts helmet and Rutgers alt helmets show up sometime soon. Still not going to DL the last 5 or so packs till the freezing issues with ND and Tech are fixed.

I will say I no longer have the freezing issue granted I had to delete all of my packs and re-download them going from 8 to 1. The only issue I have now is that both the unc helmets now have the black decal.

# 57 LionsFanNJ @ 11/20/13 06:12 PM
Wait so you deleted the packs and downloaded them again in reverse order? I'm getting that right?

# 58 Coyotesfan98 @ 11/20/13 07:00 PM
Correct. I deleted them and then downloaded again in reverse order. Now I will say you still have the color on color issue for sd state and Fresno state as well as it being white on white for the shamrock unis. And also for unc now I have both the 13 Carolina blue and 13 alt blue both having black logos now. But the ND unis do work.

# 59 SpartyParty11 @ 11/20/13 10:55 PM
I'm just going to wait until EA or people figure out how to fix these packs. i stopped after pack 6. Also, I'm going to wait a while to buy these packs since I'm probably going to have to write down which teams came in which packs since you can't play with them online unless the other play has the same packs as you do

# 60 BBallcoach @ 11/20/13 11:21 PM
Those Hawaii ones are sick... once I get NCAA back from my buddy I'm downloading this pack and starting a new dynasty

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.