Home
NBA Live 14 News Post

The NBA Live 14 demo is available now on the PlayStation Store. You can also queue it up on the official PlayStation app (iOS, Android).

Below are some of the details for the NBA Live 14 demo, read more about it here.

Tip-Off - Play a full game with the following teams:
  • Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Oklahoma City Thunder
  • New York Knicks
  • Golden State Warriors
Offline head to head matchups
One of five BIG Moments
Live Ultimate Team

Throughout the season, CourtQ and Synergy Sports will update the rosters, ratings and tendencies of all available teams and players in the demo.

Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 tha_show256 @ 11/19/13 02:11 PM
Sweet!! I'm on it!

# 2 tha_show256 @ 11/19/13 02:17 PM
Now how do I download from the app??

# 3 H to the Oza @ 11/19/13 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tha_show256
Now how do I download from the app??
PSN Store > Search > NBA Live > Demo > Purchase > Download now

Cant remember the exact names for these steps but its something like that, hope it helps.

# 4 ahuffman @ 11/19/13 02:23 PM
Well if nothing else this will give me a chance to try out starting downloads from the psn website. Should be an interesting demo regardless.

# 5 tha_show256 @ 11/19/13 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by H to the Oza
PSN Store > Search > NBA Live > Demo > Purchase > Download now

Cant remember the exact names for these steps but its something like that, hope it helps.
Yes, it does, thanks!!

# 6 Super Glock @ 11/19/13 02:31 PM
Hmm I downloaded the demo but now it says I cannot start the application because I don't have a license for it.

# 7 tha_show256 @ 11/19/13 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Glock
Hmm I downloaded the demo but now it says I cannot start the application because I don't have a license for it.
Hmmm???? Can anyone else confirm that this is happening to them as well?? I would, but, I'm at work so I can't check otherwise I would myself...

# 8 Steve_OS @ 11/19/13 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Glock
Restart the PS4, happened to me as well.

# 9 RoyalBoyle78 @ 11/19/13 03:49 PM
crap, where is the demo section, when I look in the PSN store I don't even see a sction for demo like I did with the PS3?

# 10 DirtyJerz32 @ 11/19/13 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballforever
crap, where is the demo section, when I look in the PSN store I don't even see a sction for demo like I did with the PS3?
Search for it and just type in NBA Live demo. You can buy it $59.99 or purchase the demo.

# 11 HoodedSoldier @ 11/19/13 03:53 PM
Have a demo stream going up right now.

http://www.twitch.tv/hoodedsoldier

# 12 seemoe @ 11/19/13 03:57 PM
Alright I put about an hour into it and I have to say that IGNs 4.3 review is very harsh. Personally, I'd give it about a 6.5-7. It's a decent game. Yes I know animations aren't amazing, but who is gonna compete with 2K? One thing I noticed is that it's very hard to get an open lane to the rim, the computer just keeps locking me down, learning the controls does take time. Presentation is good, commentary is meh. Computer AI for whatever reason likes running plays more for Bargnani rather than Melo, but maybe thats because I'm playing the demo?

# 13 shawnydee @ 11/19/13 03:58 PM
i cant start the demo its locked helpp plzz

# 14 seemoe @ 11/19/13 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnydee
i cant start the demo its locked helpp plzz

Go to PSN in settings and click "restore licenses" and youre good

# 15 CavsFanSteve @ 11/19/13 04:02 PM
Can you play as any team anywhere? Or are the matchups pre-determined. Can I use the Cavs and play the Thunder in Cleveland or only Cavs-Knicks at The Garden?

# 16 seemoe @ 11/19/13 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CavsFanSteve
Can you play as any team anywhere? Or are the matchups pre-determined. Can I use the Cavs and play the Thunder in Cleveland or only Cavs-Knicks at The Garden?
You can switch it up

# 17 lilscoot13 @ 11/19/13 04:09 PM
How do I start a game on Live 14 demo. Installing teams?

# 18 daam81 @ 11/19/13 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
Not bad at all still not worth $60. I like the long half time and post game report with all the information. Ign score sucks but game needs some work and hopefull they bring their A game next year.

Can tell my why my controller is red when playing this demo?
Massive battery drainage?

# 19 fluent2332 @ 11/19/13 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
Not bad at all still not worth $60.
Again, you do realize that when you buy this game, you will be getting constant updates for the ENTIRE NBA SEASON? And that's not worth $60 to you?

# 20 yungflo @ 11/19/13 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluent2332
Again, you do realize that when you buy this game, you will be getting constant updates for the ENTIRE NBA SEASON? And that's not worth $60 to you?
NO, ITS NOT.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.