Home
WWE 2K14 News Post

The WWE 2K14 WWE Superstars and Moves pack is available now for $7.99 (content included for WWE 2K14 Season Pass subscribers). Details are below.

Summer Rae is available for free.

Playable WWE Superstars and Divas:
  • Fandango
  • Big E Langston
  • Brie Bella
  • Nikki Bella
More than 30 new moves and taunts:
  • Koji Clutch
  • Soda Plunge
  • Black Widow
  • Leaping Tombstone Piledriver w/Pin Combo
  • Inverted DDT
  • Diving Headbutt
  • Explosive Dropkick
  • Elbow/Back Stabber Combo
  • Rope Flip Armdrag
  • Double Jump Body Splash
  • Two-Hand Chokeslam
  • Lil’ Jimmy
  • Shoulder Switch Powerslam
  • Zack Ryder Comeback
  • Alpamare Waterslide
  • Rope Hung Kick to Mid-Section
  • Package Piledriver
  • Burning Hammer
  • Butterfly Suplex Armbar
  • Corkscrew Shooting Star Press
  • Standing Shooting Star Press
  • Standing Corkscrew Moonsault
  • Springboard 450 Splash
  • Psycho Driver
  • Rebound Big Boot
  • Rebound Elbow Strike
  • Moonstomp
  • Billy Goat’s Curse
  • Pumphandle Neckbreaker
  • Suplex Backbreaker
  • KO
  • Hangman’s Facebuster
  • Cradle DDT
  • Powerbomb Lungblower
  • Wrist Lock Lariat
The WWE Legends and Creations Pack will arrive in January.

Game: WWE 2K14Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
WWE 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Rawdeal28 @ 12/24/13 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leenarko
same problem like Rawdeal28!

& SmashMan !!
when I picked fandango, summer rae isnt there! fandango comes alone!
What to do ???
and what problem is that?

# 22 mfer810 @ 01/02/14 08:25 PM
My question is why 2k hasn't updated superstars? I just got the game today and I played first with Daniel Bryan. He came out and began screaming no at the crowd. Why didn't 2k update that and bring him to how he is now? They also have him and others in old clothes from around Wrestlemania 29. They need to release an update changing t-shirts, hairstyles, etc.. I understand that is why they the universe creation, but i don't want to have to download a superstar off of there that is going to have a generic face and not look anything like the actual superstars.

# 23 BrianM207 @ 01/02/14 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfer810
My question is why 2k hasn't updated superstars? I just got the game today and I played first with Daniel Bryan. He came out and began screaming no at the crowd. Why didn't 2k update that and bring him to how he is now? They also have him and others in old clothes from around Wrestlemania 29. They need to release an update changing t-shirts, hairstyles, etc.. I understand that is why they the universe creation, but i don't want to have to download a superstar off of there that is going to have a generic face and not look anything like the actual superstars.
Bets guess here...and again, just a guess....is that due to the timetable when the purchased the game. WWE always comes out in October(if Im not mistaken)...a couple months after people have gotten "bored" with Madden. When 2k purchased the title, they didnt have enough time to revamp the game/series and really make it their own. Hell, I'm wondering if they did ANYTHING with it besides slap their name on it. But alas, that is my best guess.

And Daniel Bryan's "Yes" entrance is available...all you have to do is go to create an entrance and switch it.

# 24 SmashMan @ 01/02/14 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianM207
And Daniel Bryan's "Yes" entrance is available...all you have to do is go to create an entrance and switch it.
And in doing so, you lose the crowd chanting "YES!"

...because that makes sense.

# 25 mfer810 @ 01/02/14 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianM207
Bets guess here...and again, just a guess....is that due to the timetable when the purchased the game. WWE always comes out in October(if Im not mistaken)...a couple months after people have gotten "bored" with Madden. When 2k purchased the title, they didnt have enough time to revamp the game/series and really make it their own. Hell, I'm wondering if they did ANYTHING with it besides slap their name on it. But alas, that is my best guess.

Oh ok thanks. But i still feel they need to release a patch updating the superstars. Giving each star there new shirts and looks will help the game change a lot for the better. I would also like to see a slot available for the WWE World Heavyweight Champion instead of just choosing both titles. it would give the champion the correct title and would give you the ability to fight for both at the same time. If i remember correctly, if you assign two titles to a player in last years game you wold only be able to fight for one at a time. Just another idea for the 2k guys.

# 26 Colts18 @ 01/03/14 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leenarko
I cant set Fandango & Summer rae's tag team move! How can i set this???
isn't it supposed to be in the TAG Team Move List ???
What double team move should those two have?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.