Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

The updated NBA 2K14 roster update for Xbox One and PS4 is available now.

The same issues with Luigi Datome and Vitor Faverani on current-gen have appeared on next-gen consoles as well, with the wrong profile picture.

The recent trade of Derrick Williams from the T-Wolves to the Kings is included, as well as updated kicks from various players in the league.

To get the latest roster, simply go to Quick Game and hit the "Y" (triangle for PS4) button, make sure the Official 2K Sports Roster is highlighted and hit the "A" (X for PS4) button. It should auto-download. You can't save the file to the hard drive, from what we are hearing, users won't be able to until patch #3.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 jwboutte @ 12/06/13 10:08 AM
This might be the worst update ever (from a neglected Celtics fan) -- Jared Sullinger still can't score inside or shoot a three (If he keeps playing at the level he is now he deserves Post Proficiency). Jeff Green's corner 3 has two bars in-game, while he's shooting an outrageous 52% from the corner this season. Avery Bradley's mid-range jumper has improved and so has his 3 point shooting but is not reflected. Finally, Faverani and Pressey.... just aren't Faverani (who also can't currently shoot) and Pressey. Oh yeah, they also have Bradley at the Point Guard and and Jordan Crawford at the Shooting Guard when it's clearly the other way around!

PLEASE GIVE US SUBSTANCE 2K! -- Disappointed Celtics fan

# 62 grodbetatted @ 12/06/13 10:22 AM
My rosters still outdated nerlens Noel is out for the season he shouldn't be playing on the sixers Annette moultrie also injured

# 63 teebee @ 12/06/13 10:30 AM
How isn't that Datome? I googled him and it looks exactly like him

# 64 seanbarkley @ 12/06/13 10:32 AM
Is there some way to play quick games with updated rosters and injured players in?

# 65 ssmteppa @ 12/06/13 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Is there some way to play quick games with updated rosters and injured players in?
why there is no way to play NBA today match with updated rosters and injured players in?

# 66 ssmteppa @ 12/06/13 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicana420
How do we get these new rosters in NBA today or do we have to wait till patch #3?
same question, it should not call today...

# 67 seanbarkley @ 12/06/13 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmteppa
why there is no way to play NBA today match with updated rosters and injured players in?
I guess that's a no...

I still don't freaking understand why once do you create/edit a roster injures are not reseted. It's something that people have been asking for FOR 2-3 YEARS Jesuschrist! Is that so hard to do??

They should forget about freaking virtual currency and give customers what they have been wishing for a long time ago.

# 68 JCaponio @ 12/06/13 11:08 AM
It looks like they're still missing six players (three of which are currently assigned to the D-League):

J. Southerland CHA
L. Brown PHI
C. Smith NYK (D)
H. Ndiaye SAC
E. Harris LAL (D)
R. Covington HOU (D)

# 69 JazzMan @ 12/06/13 11:23 AM
Glad to hear that Ian Clark and Mike Harris are now on the game.

Is Diante Garrett on the Jazz as well?

# 70 Zane3490 @ 12/06/13 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCaponio
It looks like they're still missing six players (three of which are currently assigned to the D-League):

J. Southerland CHA
L. Brown PHI
C. Smith NYK (D)
H. Ndiaye SAC
E. Harris LAL (D)
R. Covington HOU (D)
N Diaye is in I thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 71 STLRams @ 12/06/13 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
I guess that's a no...

I still don't freaking understand why once do you create/edit a roster injures are not reseted. It's something that people have been asking for FOR 2-3 YEARS Jesuschrist! Is that so hard to do??

They should forget about freaking virtual currency and give customers what they have been wishing for a long time ago.

Yeah that is unacceptible at this point. Once we download a 2K roster and edit it to become our own personal custom roster, we should be able to do whatever we want with it. Most of us just want a upto date roster to be able to do whatever we want with it. Could you imagine if Lebron James was injured in real life for most of the season and because of 2K's restrictions that fans can't even play with him in offline quick games??? Could you imagine the backlash from customers that wouldn't even be able to play with the cover athlete of the game? We tell 2K year after year to let us do what we want with the custom rosters in quick games, they don't need to put them on the IR list, just take them out of the rotation for offline gameplay. I've messaged Ronnie 2K, and Beluba about this, I'm curious if they respond or if 2K will respond about this...

# 72 seanbarkley @ 12/06/13 11:45 AM
Exactly! specially when it's something that customers have been asking for year after year and is pretty easy to give:

They could just release a roster without injuries or delete every injury when you edit/create a roster. It's not so hard.

EDIT: Is it a smart idea that I can't play any other quick/ NBA Today game with Derrick Rose for the rest of the season??these guys should think twice some of their decisions...

# 73 Kaanyr Vhok @ 12/06/13 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Glen Davis still looks like this...

Maybe the big patch will fix body type and faces....
I always thought Scottie Pippen looked like one of those easter Island statues

Hey are the Trail Blazers still the number 22 ranked team in the league and if they arent what BS ratings did they raise to improve them. Portland is a top five team but you have to overrate them to make them top ten in 2k14 because so many other teams are overrated.

Im not expecting them to actually give other teams and players proper ratings .

# 74 Primo585 @ 12/06/13 12:25 PM
Can somebody tell me how to use these rosters to play with them on mygm? I haven't really played modes like MyGM and my career because of the outdated rosters and was waiting for the update... But I see people say u can't save them? How do I use these rosters for these modes???

# 75 Primo585 @ 12/06/13 12:28 PM
Can somebody tell me how to use these rosters to play with them on mygm? I haven't really played modes like MyGM and my career because of the outdated rosters and was waiting for the update... But I see people say u can't save them? How do I use these rosters for these modes??

# 76 franzis @ 12/06/13 12:35 PM
sometimes I really don't get some complaints.
Nba today is imagined to replicate games day by day as in real life
What's the point in playing it with injured players?

# 77 seanbarkley @ 12/06/13 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by franzis
sometimes I really don't get some complaints.
Nba today is imagined to replicate games day by day as in real life
What's the point in playing it with injured players?
What's the point of having D.Rose in the game and can't play with him against you friends or in quick matches until 2k15? They could have added him to the injured list and would have caused the same effect.

Would be too much work if they do this or if they release an official roster without injuries for those who want to use every player? I don't think so.

# 78 Primo585 @ 12/06/13 12:43 PM
Can somebody tell me how to use these rosters to play with them on mygm? I haven't really played modes like MyGM and my career because of the outdated rosters and was waiting for the update... But I see people say u can't save them? How do I use these rosters for these modes???

# 79 HxCNinja @ 12/06/13 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
Where did you get this info about patch 3 updating anything? Has a 2k person said this or is this just board speculation?
Well for one it shows it in the description of this thread and it also shows it on the 2K forums website so I'm really hoping that this upcoming patch will really fix this situation

# 80 seanbarkley @ 12/06/13 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo585
Enter MyGM and choose custom rosters. No need to post the same 3 times.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.