Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA Sports has released Madden NFL 25 title update #3 for Xbox 360 and PS3 users today, focusing on an issue with injuries in online CFM games, which caused desyncs.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Flightwhite24 @ 12/24/13 01:30 PM
Quick questions for you Vets. How do I save on Next Gen?? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

# 42 mr92 @ 12/28/13 02:02 PM
Is anyone having massive frame rate and freezing problems on PS3?
After this update the frame rate in menu is horrific and every time I try to play a game it either freezes when selecting teams or loading the game itself.

If I delete the update then it works fine again and there was no such issue on 1.02. I've checked this post and the issues / glitches post but haven't found any one else with any such issues.

I would just play without the update but it means that running is broken, there's invisible players and I can't play my connected franchise because I have to update to play online

# 43 TarHeelbred33 @ 12/29/13 09:58 AM
Bought the game for the first time last night. Downloaded overnight, now I go to start the game and the 1.03 patch pops up. I click ok to download and multiple times now it just reboots by ps3 instead of downloading. Anyone hear of this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 44 TarHeelbred33 @ 12/29/13 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aranapc33
Bought the game for the first time last night. Downloaded overnight, now I go to start the game and the 1.03 patch pops up. I click ok to download and multiple times now it just reboots by ps3 instead of downloading. Anyone hear of this issue?

LOL...of course on like the 7th try and after typing this it's downloading fine now

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.