Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

For a limited time on Monday, December 16th, 2K Sports will release locker codes for a Diamond Kobe Bryant, to use for your MyTeam.

Thanks to @Shake4ndBake for the heads up.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Shake4ndbake @ 12/12/13 07:08 PM
Thanks man! Much appreciated and to those interested I'm guessing there will be a couple hundred at MAX. So hook them keyboards up to the next gen consoles on Monday! lol

# 2 NUH_UHHHHHHHHHHH @ 12/13/13 10:04 AM
are these blood diamonds? Jacob dont lie to me man

# 3 KingTocco @ 12/13/13 01:38 PM
I am so excited to hear this! I am enjoying MyTeam the most of any modes, although the domination star rewards are too skewed toward blocks and not enough of other categories.

As you can tell by name I love Kobe and I'm a die-hard Lakers fan. Does anyone know around what time this will be released? As lame as this sounds, I will totally sit by my Xbox and wait for this...I just hope it comes out after I get home from work.

# 4 Csquared @ 12/13/13 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
I am so excited to hear this! I am enjoying MyTeam the most of any modes, although the domination star rewards are too skewed toward blocks and not enough of other categories.

As you can tell by name I love Kobe and I'm a die-hard Lakers fan. Does anyone know around what time this will be released? As lame as this sounds, I will totally sit by my Xbox and wait for this...I just hope it comes out after I get home from work.
I already asked Robbie he wouldn't say. I hope they don't release it early in the day because I will be at work as well. All we can do is hope.

# 5 shegotgame @ 12/13/13 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824

Kobe annoys me--him not his game. But I'd gladly take him for MyTeam. I'm new to the mode, and right now my team is all 8-10th rotation men.

# 6 Rotatingkitchen @ 12/16/13 03:08 AM
Have the codes already been released?

# 7 daam81 @ 12/16/13 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotatingkitchen
Have the codes already been released?

Codes will be released at 4 pm according to Ronnie2k twitter.

# 8 Settlon @ 12/16/13 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake4ndbake
Thanks man! Much appreciated and to those interested I'm guessing there will be a couple hundred at MAX. So hook them keyboards up to the next gen consoles on Monday! lol
USB keyboards aren't compatible with 2k's in-game keyboard menu. I've already tested.

However, the keyboard works fine with PS4's natural keyboard interface.

I'm not sure if Xbox one users experience the same issue. If they don't, they chances of getting diamond Kobe is largely in their favor.

# 9 doctorhay53 @ 12/16/13 12:51 PM
Is it really going to be the case that I'm going to sit here and hit refresh or something every second, get a code, try to type it in with my PS4 controller, and not get a Kobe because I'm too slow?

I mean if I type a code in 1 minute after they're released, am I going to be too late? If so, this is stupid.

# 10 Redskinsfan26 @ 12/16/13 01:41 PM
What's the code?

# 11 LD2k @ 12/16/13 02:24 PM
You'll have to enter it to redeem it. We'll have a very limited number of redeems available. Be quick.

# 12 Fener1907 @ 12/16/13 02:42 PM
Very late for Europe

# 13 Csquared @ 12/16/13 02:51 PM
I don't have a keyboard. That's my only worry. I mean, my code should be entered within 1 minute of the code releasing, hopefully that's quick enough.

# 14 doctorhay53 @ 12/16/13 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
You'll have to enter it to redeem it. We'll have a very limited number of redeems available. Be quick.
I'm guessing that even with camping it out I won't be quick enough to get one.

This is honestly kind of a silly way to do things. I'm a grown-*** man sitting here waiting in line on facebook for a diamond kobe bryant. Why can't we just earn the card someway? Why does it have to be "who can type in the code to locker the fastest" ? How is that fun for 99% of the people who just don't get one?

# 15 daam81 @ 12/16/13 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
You can earn it - by completing collections in MyTEAM. Low quantity for these codes as they are rare.

Let me guess..Lakers collection?

# 16 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 12/16/13 03:31 PM
Via Facebook or twitter? Cause I don't have a FB.

# 17 Moses Shuttlesworth @ 12/16/13 03:34 PM
So I've never done MyTeam. How exactly do I get this code?

# 18 KingTocco @ 12/16/13 04:37 PM
First 240 people to enter the code on their consoles will get the Diamond Kobe Bryant via Ronnie 2K's Twitter page.

Damn that's limited, I wish me being a Lakers fan gave me seniority haha

# 19 doctorhay53 @ 12/16/13 04:38 PM
I'm wondering why LD2K deleted their post about earning the card through MyTEAM.

# 20 KingTocco @ 12/16/13 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
MyTeam wouldn't be fun if you had to face Kobe every game.
I disagree slightly, as is you already have to face LeBron, Melo, KD, Kobe, etc. online anyway, 240 is such a small number. At least make it 1000, that's what I thought it would be.

Also, half of the people that will get this code and unlock Diamond Kobe tonight probably don't even play MyTeam, they just want it to say they have it. Similar to people who buy the limited release Jordan's, only in this case you can't sell it to make a profit...

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.